best striker role for pairing with a Raumdeuter?

hi guys.

im here for another question

my tactic is this. trying to create a 2-7-2 shape like thiago motta's bologna (who is possible canditate for barca)

no PI's at all, except wb - stay wider and ap(amr) - stay wider&roam from position. 

So which striker role is suitable for this tactic?

ps. im not sure for gavi's role at right-sided central mid. can y'all give me a another suggestion for this?

Ekran Resmi 2024-03-29 01.24.09.png

Personally when using a Raumdeuter I wouldn't want a striker that will take away the thunder from my Raum. Meaning when you use Raumdeuter then you should really be focusing most of your goals through this player. So then you would want a supportive striker that drops deep to give room for your Raumdeuter to flourish. So False 9 or DLF is your best bet. 

Edited by crusadertsar

12 dakika önce, crusadertsar said:

Personally when using a Raumdeuter I wouldn't want a striker that will take away the thunder from my Raum. Meaning when you use Raumdeuter then you should really be focusing most of your goals through this player. So then you would want a supportive striker that drops deep to give room for your Raumdeuter to flourish. So False 9 or DLF is your best bet. 

thanks buddy. i will try false 9 with gavi and fermin

51 dakika önce, Jr35 said:

ps. im not sure for gavi's role at right-sided central mid. can y'all give me a another suggestion for this?

so there is nothing to change for this position. Cm-A is the best option

Hello Jr35,

Personnaly with the Cm a, it's a great role to play in fm but his position is more central. You have the AP to go outside but maybe you can lack some width in the right side. So maybe, if you see that you lack width and it doesn't really work in the ME, maybe try a Mezzala Att or change the width to be larger. I think too that Gavi have a trait to go deeper to collect the ball so sometimes maybe he can be a little bit late forward so check if pedri loose the ball often and if he lacks support and maybe prefer a Gundogan for the role of CMa, he was absolutly great with me, even if Gavi is really strong, it's difficult to make a choice.

That's my opinion,

Have a good day !

Edited by loras 3