FC Andorra loan for Spanish residency for EU citizenship?

Latin American citizens can obtain Spanish citizenship after 2 years of residency in Spain.  I am a Spanish team (Recre Huelva), and I just signed a Chilean and I'd like to loan him out within Spain so he can get that citizenship and not take up a non-EU spot on my registration in the future.  So, when offering him out for loan I selected to offer him to all clubs from Spain.  FC Andorra plays in the Spanish leagues but is in Andorra.... and, of course, they are the only club that offered to take my guy on loan.

So... do we think FM will treat a loan to FC Andorra as Spanish residence?

Not to overthink it, but the real-life citizenship rule is about place of residence, not place of employment.  I can imagine a club setting up a guy with an apartment on the Spanish side of the border while he was on loan at FC Andorra to keep his place of residence in Spain...

Andorra is not in Spain and there is no clever place-of-residence trick in FM so unless there is a specifically coded rule in place the answer is no, a loan in Andorra will not count towards the Spanish nationality clock.