Still too many goals in matches...

I know thats a familiar complaint but as long as its not fixed, people will continue to complain.. Of course some will say they dont experience it. I dont experince in some leagues or some matches too, and not in every career.

But in my current career in France as Lyon, i started to win against everyone like 4-0, 5-0, im literally putting my tactic defensive after scoring 1 or 2 goals so that i dont score more every match.. Because its very unrealistic when you score 20-25 goals in 5 matches. Even if you have a really good squad (well not PSG level) and even if you have a gegenpress tactic... When will this fixed? Why are people being ignored? I dont think there is a need to upload the save. I'm playing a gegenpress football but this cant justify it. Do we really have to wait until new match engine?

Edited by isoche

• isoche changed the title to Still too many goals in matches...

We seem to be in a dead end street. If we wanna win, The game forces us to play at a high tempo, attacking mentality, high press etc. And if we wanna win and use this type of tactics, we see absurd scores. In FM24, i can't play with normal tempo, dlp-if-mezzala link ups, balanced but fluid tactic. But whenever I align the slider to the right I get perfect results. Perfect like 5-2, 4-1, 6-3. I wanna win matches of course but not like that, not with absurd scores and this bad one way.

Yeah I totally agree, I'm getting a bit pissed off with the overpowered opponents again, 4 matches in a row (including a rage quit/reload) 70%plus possession at least 15shots, most of which on target, but my midfield or strikers couldnt hit a cow in the arse with a big stick, but theres the opponents smashing in worldies by players who really shouldnt be able to do that btw, and having ***** goalies playing out their skin again. I know everybody will be like 'oh its your tactics' but really its not, Back to you rpoint, the over scoring in games is laughable at times, as i said earlier i did rage quit a game, something i dont often do, but have found myself reloading saves even when i'm winning even after being 5-0 up after 20 mins or so with your striker having scored all 5 because its totally unrealistic and has turned into a bit of a shambles.