PA could be increase during the game?

Hello,

I do a Life ban game witch Auxerre and I use a third party editor (no modification possible) to see CA/PA and hidden attributes.

I have one of my 16 years old regen popped with PA set to 153 and now at 21 years old his PA is 174... How it is possible??

Ps: Autosave it 14 days and unfortunately oldest one his PA already changed. I wanted to simulate it again to see if it happens a new time and if yes if new PA is random or not

PA153.png

PA174.png

I know!

That it is why i ask why the PA of one of my regen changed during the game without I touch something... For me it is not possible so I try to understand how it possible

Edited by titool

There is no way that I know of where the game will change a PA that is set at the start of the save ( apart from as I said above ).  You are using a third-party app that reads the database so there is no way of knowing whether this is affecting that player but it does make checking very difficult.

PA can decrease in some rare circumstances, but increases are not a part of the game. Third party tools aren't something that would be troubleshooted or reviewed from an SI perspective. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of my 16 years old regen popped with PA set to 153 and now at 21 years old his PA is 174... How it is possible??

CA = 153 and PA = 174. You just mixed CA and PA the first time.

Edited by Tom 99