Player career

glenn1980

I need some help about this problem I am getting. I re created the best ever player, ENgland produced - Paul Gascoigne.

I created him from the Pre game editor with match stats and everything. After a couple of saves in the game I noticed that some of his match stats have been doubled as per attached.

Did someone experienced something like this? It happened also to another created player who is Roberto Baggio.

Any one knows how I can arrange / fix this bug?

Screenshot 2024-01-22 222439.png

You have created multiple entries for the years where you now see the large numbers, presumably by duplicating a line and then not properly adjusting the duplicate. When the game finds more than one line for a year, it adds them together unless one has a loan box ticked or a transfer.

To remove the transfer fees you need to uncheck the box in the details panel; deleting it from the history line will just set it to £0. You also need to remove the joined/left dates from the duplicated entries. The game currently thinks he had a transfer every year and is trying to make sense of conflicting info.

Edited by NineCloudNine