How many of you returned to FM 23?

How many of you have given up on most polished version ever? 

I'm tempted to go back to FM 23. There are just too many flaws here, something about this game turns me off. Am I the only one?

There are reasons like all these that are mentioned day by day, and then some of "my" reasons like it is much more difficult to score a goal with strikers, etc. It is just not doing it for me this year...

image.png

I wouldn't go back to 23, mainly because the ME in 24 is so good.  Really do enjoy watching the matches.  Its definitely not the most polished version though, as IMO its let down by the poor interaction stuff, etc.

9 hours ago, NineCloudNine said:

It’s literally just you. The only one in the world. Alone, a pathfinder, a pioneer.

You are an inspiration to us all.

Sure. Anything is better than being a fanboy. I also believe that you are the first to defend iPhone in front of Samsung or vice versa. 

8 minutes ago, flauta kicma said:

Sure. Anything is better than being a fanboy. I also believe that you are the first to defend iPhone in front of Samsung or vice versa. 

Like or dislike the game, but keep within the rules. This is the only warning I will give you, next time there will be a reaction.

ive been enjoying fm24 since dec update dont get me wrong its far from the polished version we was promised , and hopfully the winter update will fix a few things.every years the same read all the feedback on the forums cant enjoy the game(because im looking for faults) soon has i switch off from the feed back on here and play the game i enjoy it  

Back to FM23 for me currently. I love long term saves but I feel like player development is even worse in this version. Also some weird bugs in regards to player reputation and awards and what not.

I even was playing my long term FM23 save in 24 but still wasn't doing it for me. Hoping the next updates addresses a few of these issues...

Also whats up with the MLS scheduling? Seems to have major conflicts every season. I think it was reported as an issue last year as well but does not seem to have been addressed...

And don't get me started on recruitment focuses... game released 2 months ago and a basic feature which worked every year previous is no longer working...

Edited by xOGxTerror

IFB and positional play are the main reasons that this FM is better than all the rest. Other than these, the other features are more or less the same for my playstyle. If you don't use those features I guess it makes no difference for you.

I struggled to get into any save on FM23, for me that was the worst version so far and I'm finding FM24 much better, although I also much preferred FM24 before the last patch which in my opinion made the match engine worse and more inline with the FM23 match engine which I found frustrating to play but I'm having a lot more fun on FM24 than FM23.

If I was to go back to any previous version it would be FM19 which has been my favourite.

Definitely not.

Quite aware of the flaws in FM24 but none of that has stopped myself enjoying 24 thoroughly, the good such as the Match Engine, being able to get rid of players via intermediaries etc absolutely outweighs the bad even if the fringe player offers for loans makes managing youth players loans a complete chore.

Il 22/1/2024 in 10:19 , flauta kicma ha scritto:

How many of you have given up on most polished version ever? 

I'm tempted to go back to FM 23. There are just too many flaws here, something about this game turns me off. Am I the only one?

There are reasons like all these that are mentioned day by day, and then some of "my" reasons like it is much more difficult to score a goal with strikers, etc. It is just not doing it for me this year...

image.png

I'm so tempted to go back to FM 19 and I'm bloody serious. The more recent edition really hinder long term saves.

Im gone back to an old save on 15 and loving it...Yes its a nostalgia save but the game works unlike a recent release of the game...I could care less about the graphics-The ME is good,game isnt bloated so its good times,kinda sad i paid for 24 and have to go backwards to older games from 9/10 years ago to get any enjoyment...

I sometimes go back to CM93 so I definitely don't mind going back...

I plan to go back to FM20. At the moment I'm updating its database.

A couple of guys mentioned FM19. Why that one in particular?