[FM24] FootballHedgehog's Revived International & Club Competitions (Over 80 different competitions to play!)

Have you ever managed a national team and thought "Well, what am I supposed to do in-between failing to qualify for the World Cup/continental competition?" Or ever managed a club and thought "My season is too short, and I'm tired of visiting the same 3 countries on summer tours?" Look no further than my revived competition pack! Over 80 different competitions within, for club and country, 85% or so either currently exist or were contested at some point (and the rest really should be).

Want to manage Ronaldo through the Arab Club Champions Cup? You can! Or try and beat New Zealand's biggest team in the Oceania Cup Winners' Cup as a team from American Samoa? Absolutely! COSAFA Cup? WAFF Championship? Melanesian Cup? Indeed! International organizations like the Commonwealth also have their own competitions represented here (for both club and international level), making it even more likely your club will have to travel to some pretty interesting places to find worldwide glory.

Through dozens of competitions, you can mix and match files to suit your particular save type. I started this a few years back to fill in the gaps for international management, and just kept going until today. All files should absolutely work (my new computer allowed m to easily test them all for a few years without much of a fuss), but if you have any problems please let me know. Also - if you want me to add any competitions when I update, or have any other comments, don't hesitate to comment. And I suppose, also, if you'd be so kind, please share with all your mates. That's the best way everyone can enjoy!

FootballHedgehog's Revived Competitions.zip

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, zois92 said:

Hey man, i see there are two files in your folder regarding the Balkan cup.

One is Balkan Cup and the second is Balkans Cup, what is the difference?

One's for national teams, the other's for clubs. Yes, they were confusingly named almost the same in real life too!

4 hours ago, FootballHedgehog said:

One's for national teams, the other's for clubs. Yes, they were confusingly named almost the same in real life too!

Can you share the structure of the club cup please?

4 hours ago, zois92 said:

Can you share the structure of the club cup please?

Cup between the 12 Balkan countries' league and cup winners. Pretty standard 6 groups in a group stage, with the top 16 of them going to a second round, which is eventually whittled down to a quarter final, then a semi-final, then a final. There's a 3rd place playoff as well.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

I would suggest picking and choosing, I just added everything and the schedule gets swamped with games every 2 days or so so unless you can rotate out players then they will not be fit for every game 

image.thumb.png.f831ee3c82d909fee4e6217e5a6e7035.png

image.thumb.png.70f4bc7cbb0612134e4bea83c4c83d35.png

Have a good youth squad and this isn't an issue haha,

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Mitoma7 said:

Will this be updated for 24.3?

I'm going to wait until after the final update is out - simply because this takes me a ton of time to do and I'd rather not duplicate my efforts with a relatively short window between them.

16 hours ago, FootballHedgehog said:

I'm going to wait until after the final update is out - simply because this takes me a ton of time to do and I'd rather not duplicate my efforts with a relatively short window between them.

Okay understandable! I checked today and the nation competitions worked fine in 24.3, while the club competitions are not. That is good enough for now

On 09/03/2024 at 16:58, Mitoma7 said:

Okay understandable! I checked today and the nation competitions worked fine in 24.3, while the club competitions are not. That is good enough for now

I honestly would never have expected that because usually they all break between updates!