Reason for manager departure: No forthcoming fixtures

lashDOTboi

I've just noticed in my custom league structure in a custom nation, about 20% of the managers in the nation all leave their clubs every January. I looked at the managers movements and it says the reason for their departure is 'no forthcoming fixtures' but that's incorrect as there are more league fixtures to be played. It seems to be a random 20% every season no matter how well or badly they are doing in the league. What could be causing this?image.thumb.png.b12640258dda03b993f6ded8473bf167.png

image.thumb.png.82d3383844997f725cc6f36be24c29a9.png

20240113223523_1.jpg

Since I have no other information to go on, I assume you have created a super league and your managers are on a exodus spree? Check your schedule if your season updates and a new season is scheduled.

Yup, multiple divisions of super leagues in the same custom nation and managers are leaving from clubs in all divisions randomly in January. 

Every season happens as normal, so set up and scheduling works. I've simulated 5 years into the future but every single January within those 5 years, multiple managers leave for the reason of lack of fixtures