Zrinjski BOSNIA
Domazle SLOVENIA
The whole of SLOVENIA
Olympia SLOVENIA
Sutjeska MONTENEGRO
MONTENEGRO miner
Rabotnicki MACEDONIA
Shkendija MACEDONIA

I am interested in how I can make these clubs play this REGIONAL LEAGUE and also their domestic prevention

thank you

2 ways to do it. Firstly You could add it as an Other Division to one of the countries. Similar to the Brazilian state leagues. While main divisions require all countries to have the same nation set, other divisions don't so there shouldn't be any issues there. The only issues you would have is it would be tied to a specific country, so the leagues would only run if you had that country's leagues loaded and you'd only be able to view them under that country. It should be possible to add an other division to an existing league structure using basic rules too so should be pretty straightforward.

The other way is more difficult, you could set it up as a continental competition. This way you could see the competition under each country's page (or just on the Europe competitions page, depending on how you set it up) and you'd have the national flags next to each club on the league table and fixtures. The problem here is that promotion/relegation isn't really a thing for non-league competitions. So you'd either have to tell it to get the best x teams from each country's regular league, or set it up similar to the Nations League where every team re-qualifies for the competition each years and promotion/relegation spots just give them a different seeding so they know which division to qualify for. eg. for your competition you could set something like the top 10 in league 1 to qualify for league 1 and the bottom 3 to qualify for league 2. Then in league 2 qualify the top 3 for league 1 and the rest for league 2. Like I said though, more difficult, especially if you're not experienced in using advanced rules.

4 hours ago, rusty217 said:

2 ways to do it. Firstly You could add it as an Other Division to one of the countries. Similar to the Brazilian state leagues. While main divisions require all countries to have the same nation set, other divisions don't so there shouldn't be any issues there. The only issues you would have is it would be tied to a specific country, so the leagues would only run if you had that country's leagues loaded and you'd only be able to view them under that country. It should be possible to add an other division to an existing league structure using basic rules too so should be pretty straightforward.

The other way is more difficult, you could set it up as a continental competition. This way you could see the competition under each country's page (or just on the Europe competitions page, depending on how you set it up) and you'd have the national flags next to each club on the league table and fixtures. The problem here is that promotion/relegation isn't really a thing for non-league competitions. So you'd either have to tell it to get the best x teams from each country's regular league, or set it up similar to the Nations League where every team re-qualifies for the competition each years and promotion/relegation spots just give them a different seeding so they know which division to qualify for. eg. for your competition you could set something like the top 10 in league 1 to qualify for league 1 and the bottom 3 to qualify for league 2. Then in league 2 qualify the top 3 for league 1 and the rest for league 2. Like I said though, more difficult, especially if you're not experienced in using advanced rules.

I tried this way that I first edited the Balkan League, saved it, went out of the editor and then back into the editor, and I also edited the Slovenian, Croatian and Serbian leagues, each separately, here I go to the player, click and it kicks me out