Canadian provincial expansion by EnigMattic1

SigmaPrime

Hi guys, I've been a guest user on here for a while, but now I need some help with a database. There is a user on here that I have been talking to who was working on creating an expanded Canadian database to include leagues such as:

MMSL (7 Divisions) 

VISL

VMSL

BMSL

FVSL

And a number of others. 

Unfortunately, he has had to step back from his work for the time being due to issues I'm not going to discuss, but I offered to try and get it finished for him. 

I will, however, need some assistance as I am clueless when it comes to groups instead of a division and the fact that Canada isn't essentially a pyramid system. Is there anyone that could help point me in the right direction? 

Edited by SigmaPrime

Does anyone know if it is possible to group leagues together across various levels? For example, the VMSL and the VISL would be 2 separate 5 division leagues at the same levels. So one level would be D1 of one and Prem of the other and so on down the levels. Or is that managed by promotion and relegation? I don't want teams ending up in the wrong leagues. 

20 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Mate, you don't have to get it accurate. Just make it your way. It was only a project for me anyway, I never intended it to be distributed. 

I get that, but with the research you've done, I'd like to try and keep it realistic. Have you still got your unfinished file from FM23? How did you have it setup there? 

57 minutes ago, SigmaPrime said:

I get that, but with the research you've done, I'd like to try and keep it realistic. Have you still got your unfinished file from FM23? How did you have it setup there? 

There was a guy on here who helped me set it up. I will check the messages to him, there should be a copy in there. If I find it, I will send it over.