color change

user389745

1 hour ago, user389745 said:

i want to change the light blue color of the fixtures, the round box in the side bar and the continue button in a match, which files do i need to edit?

Screenshot 2023-12-25 173553.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 173559.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 173815.png

look in the settings file

if it's not in yout current file in the skin, extract the default settings file and look in there

21 horas atrás, Napolitanos21 disse:

Im in trouble for months with the color of the fixtures. I cant find where is located in settings, how the name of this button called and how too can change the color, size, font, and text color.

Em 25/12/2023 em 13:41, user389745 disse:

i want to change the light blue color of the fixtures, the round box in the side bar and the continue button in a match, which files do i need to edit?

Screenshot 2023-12-25 173559.png

For the colour of the box that holds the score of the matches - which in the case of the image above is blue - the file you are looking for is panels/competition/competition fixtures item panel roundup detailed.xml.

Look for the "<!-- Match result-->" part and play with the appearance of the box to your liking. In this file you can also change the fonts, sizes and colours in general.

The only thing I couldn't do was make the box wider, to avoid the "..." in some cases with extratime matches. If anyone knows how, please.

Edited by lugui

9 minutes ago, lugui said:

The only thing I couldn't do was make the box wider, to avoid the "..." in some cases with extratime matches. If anyone knows how, please.

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_layout="-1, 60, 110, 60, -1" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="5" />

you should be able to fix that with this line at the top (i have not tried, but looks to me like the right place)

18 minutes ago, lugui said:

For the colour of the box that holds the score of the matches - which in the case of the image above is blue - the file you are looking for is panels/competition/competition fixtures item panel roundup detailed.xml.

Look for the "<!-- Match result-->" part and play with the appearance of the box to your liking. In this file you can also change the fonts, sizes and colours in general.

In my skin is orange with black text and there is not xml with that name. I have to find and import this xml from another skin i guess...

23 minutes ago, Napolitanos21 said:

In my skin is orange with black text and there is not xml with that name. I have to find and import this xml from another skin i guess...

fixture colours are set in the settings

<colour name="result score"                             value="fg"/>
<colour name="result aggregate"                         value="fg alpha" />

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

fixture colours are set in the settings

<colour name="result score"                             value="fg"/>
<colour name="result aggregate"                         value="fg alpha" />

There is nothing with name result score/aggregate in settings. If i write the lines by myself inside settings xml? I give a try to this.

Em 26/12/2023 em 14:11, snowofman disse:

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_layout="-1, 60, 110, 60, -1" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="5" />

you should be able to fix that with this line at the top (i have not tried, but looks to me like the right place)

Thank you very much for pointing this direction. I'm doing some tests, I think I'll get there.

Finally a solution! Thank you lugui!

panels/competiton/competition fixtures item panel roundup detailed.xml

<!-- Match result-->
        <container id="rmat" class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/result/standard/paper" auto_size="vertical" red_replacement="primary"> (add ''red replacement'' for match result box color of your taste in this line) 

The same for aggregate match score box

Also for change every match result box you have to find :

panels/competition/competition fixtures item panel detailed.xml

<!-- Match result-->
        <container id="rmat" class="inner_box" appearance="boxes/custom/result/standard/paper" red_replacement="primary" auto_size="vertical">

(Again add ''red replacement'' and color of your taste, same for aggregate match results box)

Most skins dont have these .xmls on their panels/competition folder so i am putting them here (you dont need to to add red_replacement inside these panels cause is modified by me, you can resize and change boxes or fonts colours, change font cause i have mine here and size of text).

NOTE If you dont know how to add fonts just replace my ''scoreboard'' font with ''title', ''text''' or ''bold''. Btw my font name is SegoePro-Semibold.ttf if you know how to add fonts and you want to dowloand it from web.

competition fixtures item panel detailed.xml competition fixtures item panel roundup detailed.xml

2 hours ago, Napolitanos21 said:

Finally a solution! Thank you lugui!

panels/competiton/competition fixtures item panel roundup detailed.xml

<!-- Match result-->
        <container id="rmat" class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/result/standard/paper" auto_size="vertical" red_replacement="primary"> (add ''red replacement'' for match result box color of your taste in this line) 

The same for aggregate match score box

Also for change every match result box you have to find :

panels/competition/competition fixtures item panel detailed.xml

<!-- Match result-->
        <container id="rmat" class="inner_box" appearance="boxes/custom/result/standard/paper" red_replacement="primary" auto_size="vertical">

(Again add ''red replacement'' and color of your taste, same for aggregate match results box)

Most skins dont have these .xmls on their panels/competition folder so i am putting them here (you dont need to to add red_replacement inside these panels cause is modified by me, you can resize and change boxes or fonts colours, change font cause i have mine here and size of text).

NOTE If you dont know how to add fonts just replace my ''scoreboard'' font with ''title', ''text''' or ''bold''. Btw my font name is SegoePro-Semibold.ttf if you know how to add fonts and you want to dowloand it from web.

competition fixtures item panel detailed.xml 8.16 kB · 0 downloads competition fixtures item panel roundup detailed.xml 4.07 kB · 0 downloads

oh really, I also remembered that you need to change the parameters of the papers.  I struggled with this for a long time last year to make the boxes with the result more contrasting in light skin, and they reacted weakly to changing the color in settings.xml.  it turned out that it was a very transparent paper.