not been approached

3 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

i have currently a full continental pro license

Im not expecting to go from say albion rovers to man city

but to get zero approaches for even an interview is ridiculous

Are you unemployed or employed? Also how many nations do you have loaded?  

I see, I can't really say for this edition but the more successful I have been at a top club the less offers I received. On last year's edition I managed Anderlecht on one save and dominated Europe and was hardly ever approached for another top-level job. I've had other saves where I overachieved and kept receiving offers to jump ship to another club. 

It could be a bug but I'm not sure sorry. You could actively try applying for other jobs that interest you. 

perfect example fourth year at Inter 3  league titles going to be 4 shortly and 2 italian cups and a CL Trophy aswell 

noticed Man U job became up down in 14th after 21 games(didnt want it anyway) but not offered an interview.

Edited by dave7867

5 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

perfect example fourth year at Inter 3  league titles going to be 4 shortly and 2 italian cups and a CL Trophy aswell 

noticed Man U job became up down in 14th after 21 games(didnt want it anyway) but not offered an interview.

If you are actively applying for jobs and not even getting an interview that's not normal, especially with the success you've had.

I'd try reporting this in the bugs forum and see if you can get an answer there. 

im not applying for anything right now but for not getting approached in probably 3-4 versions in a row is concerning

ie a manager has good record winning things ooh hes good lets try and get him

no lets try a serial loser who wins nothing who gets sacked just about anywhere they go 

You're regularly winning pretty much everything in one of the best leagues in the world and are probably being very well remunerated. When other teams look at you they probably think that you have no reason to want to look elsewhere especially if you're not applying for any vacancies. When United had a vacancy they probably thought that you're much too good for them :)

2 hours ago, dave7867 said:

the man u job was available before i signed a new contract

i had 16 months left when i signed the new one

16 months can be a lot. Specially considering you're probably making a ton a year, thus your buyout clause Is high. 

just proved it something is wrong with my saves from the the last few years

so 2030 before the world cup ends  Real madrid  j,bayern and liverpool  jobs become available.

ancellotti retires  tuchel takes man u job and klopp takes the madrid job and  luis enrique is fav for the liverpool job and nagelsmann went back to bayern

all 3 on bigger deals than me and longer contracts yet i have a similar record to all 

Have you recently renewed a contract? I've always found if you renew a managerial contract then you'll likely get no job offers close to you doing so.

Also how much are you on per week on your contract, are you too expensive for clubs to buy you out of your contract?

As others have mentioned, you're winning everything, recently in Italy which is one of the top leagues, some clubs likely find you unapproachable as they don't think you'd leave.

If you want those jobs apply for them. Otherwise I don't see the problem - every job in my current (FM23) save was one where I was head hunted, but I was in lower leagues. You're situation is a bit like Pep Guardiola getting annoyed because Napoli didn't ring him up begging to manage them.