Role Traits

Those are based entirely on stats/hidden stats iirc, so the easy answer is no, but you could try to investigate which traits are linked to which stats to train them and try to make a particular trait pop up, but i dont see too much sense in doing it. I think traits are useful mostly to know some extra info on hidden stats, you could know if inside of a mediocre shooting stat you have a high value on definition or longshots, for example.

On 13/12/2023 at 04:38, MatiasDFS said:

Those are based entirely on stats/hidden stats iirc, so the easy answer is no, but you could try to investigate which traits are linked to which stats to train them and try to make a particular trait pop up, but i dont see too much sense in doing it. I think traits are useful mostly to know some extra info on hidden stats, you could know if inside of a mediocre shooting stat you have a high value on definition or longshots, for example.

I saw a thread that we can't do that in FMM23. I just think that maybe SI somehow can give us that capability in the 24. Maybe through Focus Role training, or Mentoring, I don't know. But I certainly like to have the way to train-in some traits we need, or train-out some we don't need according to our specific tactics.😁

On 21/12/2023 at 16:57, jamie_B_105 said:

Agreed - This would be a good introduction to the game.

Yeah. Mainly because we don't have personal instruction in FMM24. If we have it, maybe I don't need (for example) "cuts inside" trait, because I could simply tell them "cut inside more". Or the other way around (they have one trait, and I tell them not to do it too often with specific, personal instruction).