[FM24.3.0] Isle of Man League & Nation DB with European Qualification

255px-Flag_of_the_Isle_of_Mann.svg.png

Download Link Here

We're back again for another year! I've successfully ported my FM23 database to FM24 to bring the Isle of Man nation back to life. With updated competitions, history, data and more, here's what you can expect this year:

• Two fully playable divisions (Premier League and Division Two) with multiple cup competitions
  • Fully working European qualification, with clubs able to compete in the Conference, Europa and Champions League
  • Full national team experience, competing in European and World Cup qualification as well as the Nations League
  • A completely fleshed-out Isle of Man nation with clubs, players, cities, media and more more!
  • Integration with lower league English databases for a playable Manx-producing FC Isle of Man
  • Probably more stuff I've forgotten about

Screenshots

913fca0c050bc08a6f243a1b4d2cdd8c.png

dfa6c5816886df3d4ef1f00f361f4a5b.png

2c5263ddf50797f7b5d9b177c1fbdfdb.jpg

c1a72d33bfd9465e96614fbf0b57f12c.png

Installation

1. Download the .zip file from the link at the top of the thread
  2. Unzip the folder and drag the two files into your Editor Data file located in Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2024>Editor Data (if the folder doesn't exist, create it)
  3. Launch Football Manager 2024 and start a new career
  4. In the top right under "Database", click the dropdown and ensure "Isle of Man 1.0" and "IoM NL" are selected and click confirm
  5. Click advanced setup. Isle of Man should be selectable as a nation in the country selection

To improve gameplay, it's recommended that you select "Add Players to Playable Teams" and untick "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure all teams have full squads and staff.

Note: This database is mine and mine alone. Please do not upload this file to any external sites, apps, servers or any type of file-downloading program without my permission. Doing so will result in a copyright strike, naming and shaming.

Edited by Rainbowz

Changelog

Version 1.1

• Fixed issue where Isle of Man players/staff would not have English as a language
  • Fixed issue with duplicate league winners in history for 2023-24 season
  • Updated names for Division 2 and Combination League 2
  • Over 30 new players added across Isle of Man teams (including FC Isle of Man)

Version 1.2

• Fixed issue where only 24 teams were entering FA Cup
  • Fixed Castletown Metropolitan's short name appearing as "Town"
  • Added Woods Memorial Cup (2nd Division league cup)
  • Balance tweaks and changes
Edited by Rainbowz

1 hour ago, oJMPx said:

This looks amazing. What changes have you had to make to allow Champions League/Europa League/Conference League qualification?

Thanks! Usually in my DBs, I move Kazakhstan to Asia to free up spots, but if I remember, due to Russia not competing, IoM gets slots automatically. I'll check the file again when I can just to make sure.

3 hours ago, squintz69 said:

Yo Rainbowz I've run into a bug where the game doesn't think Manx people speak English even though it says they speak it in their information tab

manx1.thumb.png.869ed6f9e7ec8d60d978431ff1a280b8.png

manx2.thumb.png.df72b94979b8f886b00f206776690b02.png

Very strange, I'll get that checked out.

I also imported my own DB file from Fm23. it is working but while verifying it gives an error about European International League and unable to test in editor and also unable to verify due to it. which nation did you abounded from Europe continent ? I try to remove Gibraltar and Liechtenstein. but its not working.

Edited by trinitrotloen

3 hours ago, trinitrotloen said:

I also imported my own DB file from Fm23. it is working but while verifying it gives an error about European International League and unable to test in editor and also unable to verify due to it. which nation did you abounded from Europe continent ? I try to remove Gibraltar and Liechtenstein. but its not working.

I moved Kazakhstan to Asia and modified the teams for the European leagues themselves. Mine seemed to work straight away, not sure what the issue would be for yours.

Yeah when I changed it Kazakhstan it validates everything but this time when I run the test, getting error about not founding teams for european international qualification. what so ever don't want to flood here with my problems. I will wrote pm to you if need help. 

I see that you have 2 files. one is NL and the other is DB. what are they are related for ? since fm 2013 I was always use one file only :)

Edited by trinitrotloen

On 19/12/2023 at 19:30, trinitrotloen said:

Yeah when I changed it Kazakhstan it validates everything but this time when I run the test, getting error about not founding teams for european international qualification. what so ever don't want to flood here with my problems. I will wrote pm to you if need help. 

I see that you have 2 files. one is NL and the other is DB. what are they are related for ? since fm 2013 I was always use one file only :)

Yeah you need 2 files to get Nations League qualification working to actually add custom nations to that competition. There's a tutorial about it in the advanced editor section in the forum which got it working for me.

• Rainbowz changed the title to [FM24.3.0] Isle of Man League & Nation DB with European Qualification