Not happy with a loan, how to tell their manager?

From time to time other managers are talking to me about not being happy with the playing time of their players, that are on loan at my team.

But now I have an unhappy player of myown, who is spending on the bench on loan. Where is that button where I can talk to another club's manager about my player's playing time?

Yeah I dont think u can do it at will, only when ur assman tells you about it does the option pop up. 

for all the talks of “bad” interactions in the game, this is an area where I always thought interactions could expand. It would be cool to able to talk or “discuss” things with other coaches, ex-players, etc in the game. Like when u get the enail that a club legend is “excited about the clubs form” and u click such legend and see hes the head coach of a club in brazil or something. Would be cool to ask him to recommend a signing, or idk maybe like invite him to the match as a guest, etc. after all he is a club legend, it would be realistic if I, or the club, could have a conversation w him from time to time. It could unlock other things. 

On 06/12/2023 at 23:45, drajen said:

From time to time other managers are talking to me about not being happy with the playing time of their players, that are on loan at my team.

But now I have an unhappy player of myown, who is spending on the bench on loan. Where is that button where I can talk to another club's manager about my player's playing time?

On 07/12/2023 at 00:25, starbugg said:

I don't think there is a button, if there is I have never found it.

Usually a member of my staff will tell me that the conditions of the loan are not being kept. Then I have the option of talking the other manager

On 07/12/2023 at 11:49, Dadecane said:

Yeah I dont think u can do it at will, only when ur assman tells you about it does the option pop up. 

for all the talks of “bad” interactions in the game, this is an area where I always thought interactions could expand. It would be cool to able to talk or “discuss” things with other coaches, ex-players, etc in the game. Like when u get the enail that a club legend is “excited about the clubs form” and u click such legend and see hes the head coach of a club in brazil or something. Would be cool to ask him to recommend a signing, or idk maybe like invite him to the match as a guest, etc. after all he is a club legend, it would be realistic if I, or the club, could have a conversation w him from time to time. It could unlock other things. 

You can do it, go to the loanee clubs head coach, discuss, and find the topics 

9 hours ago, Davienene said:

Can u do it to other adults in the game tho? What I mean is it would be cool to speak to ex club legends, ex coaches, etc basically anyone whose an embassdor for the club would be cool to speak to them and get something from that

On 08/12/2023 at 23:02, Davienene said:

There is no discuss tab at any of my loanees club's head coach profile, the player has one but no option to talk about the loan.

Maybe it only shows during the transfer window, which I'm not near yet to check.

On 09/12/2023 at 00:02, Davienene said:

No man, I dont think so. You can “discuss” with players, not other adults in the game. The option to speak to other coaches about a loan only appears when your assman suggests you have that talk. 

On 08/12/2023 at 23:02, Davienene said:

To the person who upvoted this, is there something I don't know because I can't find it? A genuine question, I'm not being nasty.

12 hours ago, Dadecane said:

No man, I dont think so. You can “discuss” with players, not other adults in the game. The option to speak to other coaches about a loan only appears when your assman suggests you have that talk. 

I talk to any coach at any time when I want to suggest upgrading loanees game time not only when the assman suggests

44 minutes ago, starbugg said:

I have not got a "Discuss" tab in any opposition Managers profile, nor have I got a "FMStag Stats" tab.

Is this a skin thing? But I can't find a skin of that name.

Has anyone else got a "discuss" tab, and how did you get it?

Could be a skin thing btw,,This is Sas skin best skin IMO