Is there any fix for how dark it is in the 1st half...

...the beginning of every match I have played so far since the update the first 45 minutes are really dark and can barely make out the shirt colours - the 2nd half is like BANG(!) there are the floodlights.

5 hours ago, SOULjah said:

...the beginning of every match I have played so far since the update the first 45 minutes are really dark and can barely make out the shirt colours - the 2nd half is like BANG(!) there are the floodlights.

I've had similar issues (I think, if you could share a screenshot that would be great). If so SI are keen for bug reports for this as it seems to be quite rare (I've only experienced it in 4 matches for certain time periods and weather conditions in a lot of saves and seasons, and not seen anyone else with the issue).

Edited by Domoboy23

27 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

(I've only experienced it in 4 matches for certain time periods and weather conditions in a lot of saves and seasons, and not seen anyone else with the issue).

The last few matches I have played I haven't noticed the issue. However, once I experience the issue again I'll post a screenshot for sure.

In one match I played I noticed I had some darkness in my match then I interacted with say 'player instructions'  and I came back to the match and it wasn't so dark.

If it is of any help I noticed more prevalent darkness in the months Dec, Jan and Feb which is deep winter on my save so maybe an issue somewhere?

• SI Staff

If it does happen again, can you can post some screenshots of what is happening in a thread in our bug tracker here (https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/match-art-animation-and-sound/) then this is something we can take a look into further and try to understand.

You could try adjusting your monitor.  As silly as it sounds there are a lot of filters on monitors or screens nowadays that have energy saving features that lower the brightness . Found out with mine . 

Also I sent you a message