central defence is 100% useless and pointless.

why did you remove the attack option from libero devs theres no postive way to take the ball from an attacker and on the other side of the coin i cant create an inverted defence triangle either. central defence is pointless. its not even a simulation of football anymore. it plays like ice hockey. very very poor game indeed. im done with it.

Edited by coolhandluke147

4 hours ago, coolhandluke147 said:

why did you remove the attack option from libero devs theres no postive way to take the ball from an attacker and on the other side of the coin i cant create an inverted defence triangle either. central defence is pointless. its not even a simulation of football anymore. it plays like ice hockey. very very poor game indeed. im done with it.

What do you mean you can’t create an “inverted defence triangle”?

9 hours ago, coolhandluke147 said:

I know recent matches, and the Galatasaray result in particular, have been tough for you, but seriously, Erik, you need to pull yourself together.

10 hours ago, coolhandluke147 said:

i cant create an inverted defence triangle either. central defence is pointless. very very poor game indeed. im done with it.

Have you considered motivational speaking as an alternative to football management? 

13 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

If someone had said 'Inverted Defence Triangle' in the past, I'd have thought they were talking about maths. 

And by the past, I mean 6 hours ago. 

Inverted Defence Triangle will probably be a player role in FM25 tbf

looking forward to playing a Zombie in between my Ramdeuters as well

2 hours ago, enigmatic said:

Inverted Defence Triangle will probably be a player role in FM25 tbf

looking forward to playing a Zombie in between my Ramdeuters as well

I am looking forward to the inverted wing back that marks the keeper for the team playing 4 miles down the road from the match he is at. Will be impressive

1 hour ago, parsdaft1982 said:

I am looking forward to the inverted wing back that marks the keeper for the team playing 4 miles down the road from the match he is at. Will be impressive

SI have announced the inverted poacher for FM25. It's a very aggressive striker who's constantly trying to break his own team's offside trap.

On 01/12/2023 at 19:11, Dagenham_Dave said:

If someone had said 'Inverted Defence Triangle' in the past, I'd have thought they were talking about maths. 

And by the past, I mean 6 hours ago. 

Akshually its a very rarely used chess position while playing as black. You move your rook pawns to the fifth rank then your knight pawns up to the sixth rank. The key idea here is to funnel the white pieces towards your king while pinning your own queen. Its a very, very sharp position even for grandmasters like Magnus.

6 minutes ago, wazzaflow10 said:

You move your rook pawns to the fifth rank then your knight pawns up to the sixth rank. The key idea here is to funnel the white pieces towards your king while pinning your own queen. 

Never played chess, so I've got no idea what this means. :lol: