[FM24] NOT your ordinary Legends database! (CM/FM legends included) (4 Legendary Managers, 371 Legendary Players and counting!)

8 minutes ago, MichaelNevo said:

Hope everyone had a good christmas, now that its over I'll begin work on the next update. Obviously we have new year coming up as well, so progress will be slower than usual over this period.

Are you using the old facepack or the new one? If you're using the new one, have you removed the old one?

I did initially think of that, but I decided against it because I wasn't happy with a lot of the players that I looked at. I tend to use wikipedia to guide me with the stats, with the more well known players having a section that says style of play or something along those lines, so I tend to create the attributes from that. With there being an age difference as well to these databases, the stats I put it are different also.

Also I'd prefer to make my own facepack, might be more work, but again I don't want to piggyback on other people's content. The facepack I create isn't top tier by any means, but once I'm happy with the database, along with a lot of other things I plan to improve it by learning better practices.

Well, i'm starting a new megasave today and your file and facepack are all loaded and ready to go!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Big update today which I'm sure many will be happy with! It's been mentioned numerous times that you can't sign players in the first season, which is a big problem when you just want to jump straight into the action and sign your favourite players.

The update will include...

At least 20 new players.
Contracts updated to allow you to sign players from the first season

Potentially included content...

Better transfer values (I will be experimenting a little to see if I can manipulate this to make it more realistic)
Adding in players aged 34+ who're still playing at the present. (I noticed several people were unhappy that they couldn't play with Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Andres Iniesta and I do think this adds value to the database, so I will look to do this)
Legendary Managers from the past! (I won't be adding managers who're also players within the database, but in future I will look to steer their paths towards being a manager when they retire as a player)

More big news, as of today I have another person who will be doing the facepack. This may delay the facepack from being released at the same time, however the picture quality will be much better, so I believe it will be worth it. This will also reduce my workload when it comes to bringing updates + facepacks.

Brilliant progress, great work!
People are surely gonna be excited to see 16 year old Messi in the database alongside players like CR7 and Ibra.

I also think the decision to not go double for people who were successful both as players and managers but rather steer their way towards becoming a manager is correct. Or just doing them straight up as a manager if they weren't AS legendary as a player.
To bring up an Austrian example for a legendary manager, Ernst Happel has got to be there (I'm sure dutch people and HSV supporters are gonna agree), but he was also a legendary defender who featured in Austria's best ever result at a world cup (3rd in 1954), so that would be a prime candidate for a player (probably in his mid to late 20s I guess) with a strong inclination to become manager.

How are you gonna go about legendary players who are managers right now in the game (Xavi, Zidane, Xabi Alonso,...)? 
I think taking their current manager versions out and having them as players is the way to go here.

56 minutes ago, MRC said:

Brilliant progress, great work!
People are surely gonna be excited to see 16 year old Messi in the database alongside players like CR7 and Ibra.

I also think the decision to not go double for people who were successful both as players and managers but rather steer their way towards becoming a manager is correct. Or just doing them straight up as a manager if they weren't AS legendary as a player.
To bring up an Austrian example for a legendary manager, Ernst Happel has got to be there (I'm sure dutch people and HSV supporters are gonna agree), but he was also a legendary defender who featured in Austria's best ever result at a world cup (3rd in 1954), so that would be a prime candidate for a player (probably in his mid to late 20s I guess) with a strong inclination to become manager.

How are you gonna go about legendary players who are managers right now in the game (Xavi, Zidane, Xabi Alonso,...)? 
I think taking their current manager versions out and having them as players is the way to go here.

Thanks, as I've already done with Xavi, they will be reverted back to a player. I think for authenticity you shouldn't really have duplicates and it gives scope for Xavi to go on after his career ends to be a manager once again.

It's going to be hard to decide who should be a player and who should be a manager when it comes to someone who maybe didn't achieve as much as a legendary player as they did as a manager. Take for instance Sir Alex Ferguson, class player within Scotland, but it can't be compared to his managerial exploits...

Version 3.0 now available!

Version 3.0 is now live and for the first time you can enjoy transfers right from the off! There should be no more issues trying to buy your players, being pushed back because they've only just joined their club! There are more quality of life updates in the pipework, so keep your eyes pealed!

Football Legends Of All Time 3.0 (311 Legends) Sports Interactive Link

Football Legends Of All Time 3.0 (311 Legends) Steam Workshop Link

New players added...

Franz Beckenbauer
Lothar Matthäus
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Alessandro Costacurta
Roberto Baggio
Paolo Rossi
Claudio Marchisio

Salif Keïta

Frank Rijkaard
Jaap Stam
Marc Overmars

Gareth Bale

Hakan Suker

Scott Brown
Ally Mccoist
James Mcfadden

vor 21 Stunden schrieb MichaelNevo:

Thanks, as I've already done with Xavi, they will be reverted back to a player. I think for authenticity you shouldn't really have duplicates and it gives scope for Xavi to go on after his career ends to be a manager once again.

It's going to be hard to decide who should be a player and who should be a manager when it comes to someone who maybe didn't achieve as much as a legendary player as they did as a manager. Take for instance Sir Alex Ferguson, class player within Scotland, but it can't be compared to his managerial exploits...

Perfect!
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. For the likes of SAF and Wenger, I think it's an easy choice to have them as managers without trying to take anything away from their careers as players. Their careers as managers just have been so legendary that not having them as managers wouldn't do them justice.
Perhaps even moreso because they themselves managed some of the most legendary players/teams of their respective club.

When in doubt, I would arguably tend to having people as players, but for the two of them I have no doubt.

Brand New Facepack!

Thanks to SockeySoka on Steam, we now have a brand new facepack. Please make sure you delete any existing facepacks that you've downloaded from me in the past, as these images are totally brand new for every single player.

Legends Facepack (Mediafire Download)

Huge thanks to SockeySoka on his work. I have promised him that in the next update I will have added Ethnicity to the players as a quality of life update.

Unfortunately due to the large size of file, I can't upload onto sports interactive.

If anybody has any requests for me to upload anywhere else, let me know.

Edited by MichaelNevo

The next update is currently set at 44 new players and will include 26 currently active players such as Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Robert Lewandowski. As for past legends, I have players such as Gaetano Scirea, Fabien Barthez, Gary Neville, Martin Keown and several more! I'm also introducing 4 Polish players as they haven't been represented within the database yet!

I have also started a quality of life update for Ethnicity, this should reflect within the match engine.

Hello, What you propose is very interesting.:applause:

In Chile you forgot the greatest legend in the history of Chile and South America. One of the best central defenders of all time in the 70s, being awarded 3 consecutive times as the best player in South America at a time when there were real phenomena there. Chosen best South American defense of the 20th century

We talk about Elías Figueroa https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elías_Figueroa

For the other handYou forgot for Spain legends like
Luis Suarez
Paco Gento
Telmo Zarra
Amancio Amaro
Juanito Gómez
Santillana
Rafael Gordillo
Pirri (José Martínez Sánchez)
Quini

https://as.com/futbol/2020/08/26/reportajes/1598424778_933766.html I attach this link so you can see the most important players in Spanish football from the different decades.

EDIT: From Salvador, Mágico González - Cádiz Team https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mágico_González

A cordial greeting  :thup:

Edited by Jabbos81

12 hours ago, Jabbos81 said:

Hello, What you propose is very interesting.:applause:

In Chile you forgot the greatest legend in the history of Chile and South America. One of the best central defenders of all time in the 70s, being awarded 3 consecutive times as the best player in South America at a time when there were real phenomena there. Chosen best South American defense of the 20th century

We talk about Elías Figueroa https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elías_Figueroa

For the other handYou forgot for Spain legends like
Luis Suarez
Paco Gento
Telmo Zarra
Amancio Amaro
Juanito Gómez
Santillana
Rafael Gordillo
Pirri (José Martínez Sánchez)
Quini

https://as.com/futbol/2020/08/26/reportajes/1598424778_933766.html I attach this link so you can see the most important players in Spanish football from the different decades.

EDIT: From Salvador, Mágico González - Cádiz Team https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mágico_González

A cordial greeting  :thup:

Thanks mate, dont worry I haven't forgotten any players, it's just a work in progress. Most probably this project won't look anywhere near finished until fm25, so I have at least another 2000 players to add I reckon. I'm also doing quality of life updates so that it is more enjoyable for people to play and based on feedback. I will have these players added in eventually.

hace 4 horas, MichaelNevo dijo:

Thanks mate, dont worry I haven't forgotten any players, it's just a work in progress. [Gracias amigo, no te preocupes, no me he olvidado de ningún jugador, es sólo un trabajo en progreso.] Most probably this project won't look anywhere near finished until fm25, so I have at least another 2000 players to add I reckon. [Lo más probable es que este proyecto no parezca estar terminado hasta fm25, así que creo que tengo al menos otros 2000 jugadores para agregar.] I'm also doing quality of life updates so that it is more enjoyable for people to play and based on feedback. [También estoy realizando actualizaciones de calidad de vida para que a la gente le resulte más divertido jugar y en función de los comentarios.] I will have these players added in eventually. [Eventualmente agregaré a estos jugadores.]

Absolutly brilliant!

I realized that some faces of the megapack did not match the ID. For example Santillana and Roberto Baggio, in which I downloaded the photo of Roberto Baggio had Santillana's ID

And I think there were more that crossed paths.
Then, as a personal opinion, I think it would be good to separate from the megapack of faces, the faces of those players/employees who are active in the game (even though they are players, managers, coaches, etc.)

Because these share IDs (and of course we all have some megapack of faces, whether sortitoutsi or DF11) that come with their faces according to the age they are in reality.

In any case, for me it is not a problem, because I make my own faces and configure the configs, and I can do it myself. But I think there are people who would benefit from having it separated, as well as matching the faces of the Legends with the ID they have.

Many thanks, mate

Take care

Edited by Jabbos81

10 minutes ago, Jabbos81 said:

Absolutly brilliant!

I realized that some faces of the megapack did not match the ID. For example Santillana and Roberto Baggio, in which I downloaded the photo of Roberto Baggio had Santillana's ID

And I think there were more that crossed paths.
Then, as a personal opinion, I think it would be good to separate from the megapack of faces, the faces of those players/employees who are active in the game (even though they are players, managers, coaches, etc.)

Because these share IDs (and of course we all have some megapack of faces, whether sortitoutsi or DF11) that come with their faces according to the age they are in reality.

In any case, for me it is not a problem, because I make my own faces and configure the configs, and I can do it myself. But I think there are people who would benefit from having it separated, as well as matching the faces of the Legends with the ID they have.

Many thanks, mate

Take care

Thanks for your ideas, once I've finished with the next update, I will try to sort through the facepack and seperate.

• MichaelNevo changed the title to [FM24] NOT your ordinary Legends database! (CM/FM legends included) (311 Legends and counting!)

Huge update coming this week!

Update will include...

4 Legendary Managers

40+ Players

Ethnicity, Skin Tone, Hair Colour, Hair Length quality of life update for 100+ players. The rest will follow later.

• MichaelNevo changed the title to [FM24] NOT your ordinary Legends database! (CM/FM legends included) (4 Legendary Managers, 359 Legendary Players and counting!)

Legendary Update! More realism within the match engine thanks to Ethnicity, Hair Colour, Hair Length and Skin Colour + 4 Legendary Managers added for the first time ever! 49 Player update including currently playing legends like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo!

Football Legends Of All Time 3.0 (4 Managers 359 Players) Steam Workshop Link

Football Legends Of All Time 3.0 (4 Managers 359 Players) Sports Interactive Link

Football Legends Of All Time 3.0 (4 Managers 359 Players) Mediafire Link

Facepack Available Below! Please read carefully!

For the very first time, you can now select from 3 options for the facepack! For those people who struggle with compatibility issues alongside other facepacks, there is now a facepack available that should work without those compatibility problems! Please select from the following three options...

359 Player Facepack (Mediafire Download) - This facepack works just like the previous and has all faces within it. This option is best for those who don't have facepacks from other people installed.

Newly Created Players Facepack (Mediafire Download) - This facepack only contains players that are newly created within the database. This option is best for those who have facepacks installed from other people, such as SortitoutSI. As long as your other facepacks don't have newly created players that don't normally exist in the database, you should have no issues.

Current Faces Facepack (Mediafire Download) - WARNING!!! This facepack should only be downloaded if you know what you're doing when creating facepacks. If you wish to edit your other facepacks using this one, then this is the facepack for you. It is strongly advised that you also download the Newly Created Players Facepack if you have this one as well, for the full experience.

Legendary Managers

Please click the spoiler to reveal the managers...

Spoiler

Alex Ferguson
Arsène Wenger
Matt Busby
Ernst Happel

Plans for version 4.0

The database has come further than I thought it would, especially after my failed attempt last year and now I just want to add that depth of realism. We have the facepack and we now have the players Ethnicity, Skin Colour, Hair Colour and Hair Length. The next step is huge and time consuming, but something I definitely want to do. It will take some time but I plan to add in playing history for the players which well go up until their current age within the game. For an example all you would have to do is load the game up and look at Gary Neville, currently the only player to have playing history.

The question is, do I leave their playing history like Gary Neville's where the year is consistent with that in real life?

Or do I adjust it? So for example Gary has played 3 seasons prior to the current season, so I would adjust it like this...

23/24

22/23

21/22

20/21

Whereas right now it appears like this...

23/24

93/94

92/93

91/92

Please let me know your thoughts.

I just wanted to quickly touch on something after receiving the following comment on steam. I know that most people will already know and understand this, but I just thought I'd share my response to this comment.

8dfe278c7493b6984540e57ecd57b791df13841e.jpg
Dicko 1 hour ago 
notification_icon_trash_bright.png?v=1
whilst this is cool and i appreciate your work i think it has its flaws.

for example - cristiano ronaldo should be at sporting and gareth bale should be at Southampton? if your basis is in the club where they made their name legend then why is wayne rooney at his origin club in everton or why is eric cantona at Auxerre and not Leeds if were going off your ronaldo/bale placement?

sort of ruined it for me

Dicko, you misunderstand the reason behind their club placements. Their club placement goes off their age within the database. Their age has been decided based on an age bracket which I created for myself to determine their ages within the database.

The idea behind their club placements is to bring realism within a very unrealistic database. This will be further added to when Version 4.0 is released which will have playing history for all players up until their current age in the game.

Cristiano Ronaldo is 18 and in 2003 he joined Manchester United. 1985 is his birth year, add 18 years onto that and you get 2003.

You could argue that he was at Sporting in early 2003, however due to the amount of time it would take me to be as accurate as possible, researching every single player just isn't feasible in order to be accurate.

After explaining the reasoning behind club placements, I would like to say that I understand my database won't be for everyone, not everyone will agree with my methods behind its creation and it may not scratch that itch for some people.

Having said that, this database is being created through my own vision with the purpose that once its completed, is for my own use. I make this available for the wider community so that people can choose whether they want to use something I've created or not and I don't judge those people who don't like it.

Also making this available for the wider community allows for people to share their insight on what would make it better and if I agree with their insight, I will do it.

Edited by MichaelNevo

Transfer & Weekly Wage Values - Edited

I have created a file that will work alongside the legends database for those who want lower transfer & weekly wage values when buying and selling players. These values are mostly from 2014, so 10 years ago and should make buying the legends you want that bit easier!

For those that are interested, you can download it below. Make sure that when you start your game, you select both the Legends database and the Transfer & Weekly Wage Values database.

Transfer Values & Weekly Wage Values (Sports Interactive Download)

Transfer Values & Weekly Wage Values (Mediafire Download)

Transfer Values & Weekly Wage Values (Steam Workshop Download)

This file only covers the following countries, so if you have any requests for countries to add, let me know.

England
Germany
Spain
Italy
France
Portugal
Netherlands
Belgium
Argentina
Brazil

Just to get the juices flowing, here is a list of players, but is not limited to for version 4.0 of the database.

Owen Hargreaves
Paolo Di Canio
Ivan Campo
Duncan Ferguson
Rory Delap
John Arne Riise
Joe Cole
Van der Vaart
Shay Given
Matt Le Tissier
David Ginola
Gianfranco Zola
Mikael Silvestre
Yakubu
Tim Howard
Lucas Radebe
Mark Viduka
Carlton Cole
Graeme Le Saux
John O'Shea
Gary Speed
Robinho
Mario Gomez
Lee Sharpe
Paul Ince
Eric Abidal
Denis Law
Alan Hansen
Juanfran
Lauren
Higuita
Preudhomme
Frank de Boer
Antonio Di Natale
Gael Clichy
Eden Hazard
Mesut Ozil
Bojan Krkic
Sime Vrsaljko
Lucas Leiva
Miranda
Diego Godin
Jonas Hector
Paul Bosvelt
Lee Bowyer
Enrico Chiesa
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Marcelo salas
Ebbe Sand
Johann Vogel

En 6/2/2024 a las 14:19, MichaelNevo dijo:

Transfer & Weekly Wage Values - Edited

I have created a file that will work alongside the legends database for those who want lower transfer & weekly wage values when buying and selling players. These values are mostly from 2014, so 10 years ago and should make buying the legends you want that bit easier!

For those that are interested, you can download it below. Make sure that when you start your game, you select both the Legends database and the Transfer & Weekly Wage Values database.

Transfer Values & Weekly Wage Values (Sports Interactive Download) 328.03 kB · 0 downloads

Transfer Values & Weekly Wage Values (Mediafire Download)

Transfer Values & Weekly Wage Values (Steam Workshop Download)

This file only covers the following countries, so if you have any requests for countries to add, let me know.

England
Germany
Spain
Italy
France
Portugal
Netherlands
Belgium
Argentina
Brazil

Hello!

For those of us who play with salaries annually, does this option work?
I know that the game has predefined weekly salary values, the question is the following:

If I change to 'annual salaries' in preferences, will the change be made correctly? Or do I have to get used to having weekly salaries using this .fmf file?

10 hours ago, Jabbos81 said:

Hello!

For those of us who play with salaries annually, does this option work?
I know that the game has predefined weekly salary values, the question is the following:

If I change to 'annual salaries' in preferences, will the change be made correctly? Or do I have to get used to having weekly salaries using this .fmf file?

It shouldn't change anything, the data is edited so it should just stay that way regardless of whether you have it weekly or annually.

On 06/02/2024 at 08:48, MichaelNevo said:

Plans for version 4.0

The database has come further than I thought it would, especially after my failed attempt last year and now I just want to add that depth of realism. We have the facepack and we now have the players Ethnicity, Skin Colour, Hair Colour and Hair Length. The next step is huge and time consuming, but something I definitely want to do. It will take some time but I plan to add in playing history for the players which well go up until their current age within the game. For an example all you would have to do is load the game up and look at Gary Neville, currently the only player to have playing history.

The question is, do I leave their playing history like Gary Neville's where the year is consistent with that in real life?

Or do I adjust it? So for example Gary has played 3 seasons prior to the current season, so I would adjust it like this...

23/24

22/23

21/22

20/21

Whereas right now it appears like this...

23/24

93/94

92/93

91/92

Please let me know your thoughts.

would prefer the first option

4 hours ago, SAMiles said:

would prefer the first option

Thats the direction I'm going with, there has only been one person who chose the other. Version 4.0 will take a while though, its going to he very time consuming.

6 hours ago, jamesmorgan78 said:

i prefer the second but either way, great work!

I suppose its down to personal preference, but most people want the first option, so that's the only reason I'm going in that direction. I suppose in a way it makes sense to do it this way considering the idea behind club placement for the players.

Up to date info on version 4.0

Good news and bad news!

Starting with the bad news, unfortunately version 4.0 wont be available for a while! This is because I'm undertaking a mammoth task to bring out the best version yet!

Onto the good news... Here is an up to date list of what will be new on version 4.0!

• 50+ New Players
  • Player club history (up until their age in game)
  • International Caps + Club Appearances and Goals (up until their age in game)
  •  Revised Current Ability (Lowering current abilities to a more realistic value)
  • Revised Potential Ability (Rather than clogging up the game with players that have 190-200 CA, only the real special players will have 190+ CA)

At first I was only going to add Club History and now we have all this, but I feel it's a good decision to do it all now as in the long run it will save me a lot of time, which I can be spending on adding players to the database.

Not sure how I feel about revised potential abilities, but at the end of the day it's your version and I'm just grateful that you're sharing it!
On the one hand I can understand not wanting to have 20, 30, 50 players with a PA of 195+, on the other hand players like Maradona, Pele, Garrincha, Zico, Yashin, Buffon, Best, Di Stefano, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Maldini as well as the likes of Messi and Cristiano from the newer generation are the legends they are and have the standing they have for a reason. Granted, those are probably players you'd have in the 190+ category as it is. And I understand dropping the potential ability of others and have someone like Van Basten or Cruyff quite as high.

I just think in that case it's important to also lower the potential of currently existing players in the database, because having someone like Cruyff sit at a PA of 180-185 is fine if there's only a handful of players with 190+, but it's not fine when the likes of Haaland, Mbappe and Neymar far exceed it.
Just my two cents here, but at the end of the day you do you! I'm just an excited bystander watching this project grow.

2 hours ago, MRC said:

Not sure how I feel about revised potential abilities, but at the end of the day it's your version and I'm just grateful that you're sharing it!
On the one hand I can understand not wanting to have 20, 30, 50 players with a PA of 195+, on the other hand players like Maradona, Pele, Garrincha, Zico, Yashin, Buffon, Best, Di Stefano, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Maldini as well as the likes of Messi and Cristiano from the newer generation are the legends they are and have the standing they have for a reason. Granted, those are probably players you'd have in the 190+ category as it is. And I understand dropping the potential ability of others and have someone like Van Basten or Cruyff quite as high.

I just think in that case it's important to also lower the potential of currently existing players in the database, because having someone like Cruyff sit at a PA of 180-185 is fine if there's only a handful of players with 190+, but it's not fine when the likes of Haaland, Mbappe and Neymar far exceed it.
Just my two cents here, but at the end of the day you do you! I'm just an excited bystander watching this project grow.

Don't worry, version 4.0 definitely won't be the final version. What I change now can easily be changed later upon feedback. I do plan to do even more current players in the future as well, so we will see how that goes. There will still be plenty of 190+ players as well, just nowhere near as many as there are right now.

On 16/02/2024 at 15:24, Consiglieri said:

Way to high CA and Pa of most players, like Batistsuta having a CA at 171 at a age of 20 i like crazy!

If you had read my latest posts you would realise that is something that I'm addressing for version 4.0

• 2 weeks later...

Version 4.0 Current Progress: 33 / 100 %

Completed Players...

Spoiler

Paulo Maldini
Franco Baresi
Edgar Davids
Filippo Inzaghi
Vitor Baia
Hristo Stoickhov
Luis Enrique
Lothar Matthaus
Nuno Gomes
Ricardo Alexandre Martins
William Gallas
Franky Van Der Elst
Rivaldo
Sergio Conceicao
Jardel
Henrik Larsson
Rui Costa
Javier Zanetti
Alessandro Del Piero
Zinedine Zidane
Alessandro Nesta
Joan Capdevila
Thierry Henry
David Trezeguet
Roberto Ayala
Jaap Stam
Hernan Crespo
Fabio Cannavaro
Roberto Carlos
Clarence Seedorf
Fernando Hierro
Raul
Guti
Juan Sebastian Veron
Jens Lehmann
Andoni Zubizarreta
Gaizka Mendieta
Ariel Ortega
Andriy Shevchenko
Carlos Gamarra
Bosko Balaban
Walter Samuels
John Terry
Steven Gerrard
Tiago Mendes
Adrian Mutu
El-Hadji Diouf
Vedran Corluka
Dimitar Berbatov
Jermain Defoe
Robin Van Persie
Emmanuel Adebayor
Marko Marin
Bebeto
Kaka
Falcao
Laurent Blanc
Andrey Arshavin
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Yaya Toure
Sami Hyypia
Michael Laudrup
Darijo Srna
Luka Modric
Andrea Pirlo
Antonio Di Natale
Ronaldo
Diego Simeone
Matias Almeyda
Ivan Helguera
Robert Lewandokski
Bruno Alves
Danny
Cristiano Ronaldo
Park Ji-Sung
Xabi Alonso
David Villa
Fernando Torres
Victor Valdes
Andres Iniesta
Mauro Camoranesi
Daniele De Rossi
Mirko Vucinic
Alberto Aquilani
Goran Pandev
Arjen Robben
Ruud Krol
Wesley Sneijder
Rene Adler
Philipp Lahm
Michael Essien
Walter Erviti
Carlos Tevez
Radamel Falcao
Javier Mascherano
Ulbaldo Filol
Sergio Aguero
Fernando Gago
Leonardo Bonucci
Fernando Llorente
Raul Garcia
Sergio Busquets

5 minutes ago, MichaelNevo said:

Version 4.0 Current Progress: 33 / 100 %

Completed Players...

Hide contents

Paulo Maldini
Franco Baresi
Edgar Davids
Filippo Inzaghi
Vitor Baia
Hristo Stoickhov
Luis Enrique
Lothar Matthaus
Nuno Gomes
William Gallas
Franky Van Der Elst
Rivaldo
Sergio Conceicao
Jardel
Henrik Larsson
Rui Costa
Javier Zanetti
Alessandro Del Piero
Zinedine Zidane
Alessandro Nesta
Joan Capdevila
Thierry Henry
David Trezeguet
Roberto Ayala
Jaap Stam
Hernan Crespo
Fabio Cannavaro
Roberto Carlos
Clarence Seedorf
Fernando Hierro
Raul
Guti
Juan Sebastian Veron
Jens Lehmann
Andoni Zubizarreta
Gaizka Mendieta
Ariel Ortega
Andriy Shevchenko
Carlos Gamarra
Bosko Balaban
Walter Samuels
John Terry
Steven Gerrard
Tiago Mendes
Adrian Mutu
El-Hadji Diouf
Vedran Corluka
Dimitar Berbatov
Jermain Defoe
Robin Van Persie
Emmanuel Adebayor
Marko Marin
Bebeto
Kaka
Falcao
Laurent Blanc
Andrey Arshavin
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Yaya Toure
Sami Hyypia
Michael Laudrup
Darijo Srna
Luka Modric
Andrea Pirlo
Antonio Di Natale
Ronaldo
Diego Simeone
Matias Almeyda
Ivan Helguera
Robert Lewandokski
Bruno Alves
Danny
Cristiano Ronaldo
Park Ji-Sung
Xabi Alonso
David Villa
Fernando Torres
Victor Valdes
Andres Iniesta
Mauro Camoranesi
Daniele De Rossi
Mirko Vucinic
Alberto Aquilani
Goran Pandev
Arjen Robben
Ruud Krol
Wesley Sneijder
Rene Adler
Philipp Lahm
Michael Essien
Walter Erviti
Carlos Tevez
Radamel Falcao
Javier Mascherano
Ulbaldo Filol
Sergio Aguero
Fernando Gago
Leonardo Bonucci
Fernando Llorente
Raul Garcia
Sergio Busquets

loving this so far... are you still taking suggestions for players?

1 hour ago, SAMiles said:

loving this so far... are you still taking suggestions for players?

At the moment my full focus is on version 4.0 as it's a lot of work, but there's no harm in listing players you'd like to see, I can always look back after the release.

Version 4.0 Current Progress: 50 / 100 %

Completed Players...

Spoiler

Paulo Maldini
Franco Baresi
Edgar Davids
Filippo Inzaghi
Vitor Baia
Hristo Stoickhov
Luis Enrique
Lothar Matthaus
Nuno Gomes
William Gallas
Franky Van Der Elst
Rivaldo
Sergio Conceicao
Jardel
Henrik Larsson
Rui Costa
Javier Zanetti
Alessandro Del Piero
Zinedine Zidane
Alessandro Nesta
Joan Capdevila
Thierry Henry
David Trezeguet
Roberto Ayala
Jaap Stam
Hernan Crespo
Fabio Cannavaro
Roberto Carlos
Clarence Seedorf
Fernando Hierro
Raul
Guti
Juan Sebastian Veron
Jens Lehmann
Andoni Zubizarreta
Gaizka Mendieta
Ariel Ortega
Andriy Shevchenko
Carlos Gamarra
Bosko Balaban
Walter Samuels
John Terry
Steven Gerrard
Tiago Mendes
Adrian Mutu
El-Hadji Diouf
Vedran Corluka
Dimitar Berbatov
Jermain Defoe
Robin Van Persie
Emmanuel Adebayor
Marko Marin
Bebeto
Kaka
Falcao
Laurent Blanc
Andrey Arshavin
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Yaya Toure
Sami Hyypia
Michael Laudrup
Darijo Srna
Luka Modric
Andrea Pirlo
Antonio Di Natale
Ronaldo
Diego Simeone
Matias Almeyda
Ivan Helguera
Robert Lewandokski
Bruno Alves
Danny
Cristiano Ronaldo
Park Ji-Sung
Xabi Alonso
David Villa
Fernando Torres
Victor Valdes
Andres Iniesta
Mauro Camoranesi
Daniele De Rossi
Mirko Vucinic
Alberto Aquilani
Goran Pandev
Arjen Robben
Ruud Krol
Wesley Sneijder
Rene Adler
Philipp Lahm
Michael Essien
Walter Erviti
Carlos Tevez
Radamel Falcao
Javier Mascherano
Ulbaldo Filol
Sergio Aguero
Fernando Gago
Leonardo Bonucci
Fernando Llorente
Raul Garcia
Sergio Busquets
Pablo Aimar
Marcelo Gallardo
Juan Roman Riquelme
Taffarel
Tony Adams
David Beckham
Sol Campbell
Andy Cole
Frank Lampard
Gary Neville
Stuart Pearce
David Platt
Paul Scholes
Nicolas Anelka
Patrick Viera
Kazuyoshi Miura
Dennis Bergkamp
Ruud Gullit
Jay-Jay Akocha
Roy Keane
Gheorghe Hagi
Ally McCoist
Emilio Butragueno
Emre Belozoglu
Rustu Recber
Ryan Giggs
Ian Rush
Alex Ferguson
Kenny Dalglish
Alexandre Pato
Javier Saviola
Esteban Cambiasso
Diego Forlan
Juninho Pernambucano
Dida
Sebastian Frey
Dejan Stankovic
Gennaro Gattuso
Zico
Ashley Cole
Ricardo Carvalho
Simao Sabrosa
Paulo Ferreira
Xavi
Patrick Kluivert
Jose Angel Iribar
Michel Salgado
Carlos Marchena
Carles Puyol
Terry Butcher
Wayne Rooney
Cesc Fabregas
Gerard Pique
Theo Walcott
Gareth Bale
Scott Brown
Edgar Barreto
Kolo Toure
Petr Cech

• 2 weeks later...

Version 4.0 Current Progress: 65 / 100 %

Completed Players...

Spoiler

Paulo Maldini
Franco Baresi
Edgar Davids
Filippo Inzaghi
Vitor Baia
Hristo Stoickhov
Luis Enrique
Lothar Matthaus
Nuno Gomes
William Gallas
Franky Van Der Elst
Rivaldo
Sergio Conceicao
Jardel
Henrik Larsson
Rui Costa
Javier Zanetti
Alessandro Del Piero
Zinedine Zidane
Alessandro Nesta
Joan Capdevila
Thierry Henry
David Trezeguet
Roberto Ayala
Jaap Stam
Hernan Crespo
Fabio Cannavaro
Roberto Carlos
Clarence Seedorf
Fernando Hierro
Raul
Guti
Juan Sebastian Veron
Jens Lehmann
Andoni Zubizarreta
Gaizka Mendieta
Ariel Ortega
Andriy Shevchenko
Carlos Gamarra
Bosko Balaban
Walter Samuels
John Terry
Steven Gerrard
Tiago Mendes
Adrian Mutu
El-Hadji Diouf
Vedran Corluka
Dimitar Berbatov
Jermain Defoe
Robin Van Persie
Emmanuel Adebayor
Marko Marin
Bebeto
Kaka
Falcao
Laurent Blanc
Andrey Arshavin
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Yaya Toure
Sami Hyypia
Michael Laudrup
Darijo Srna
Luka Modric
Andrea Pirlo
Antonio Di Natale
Ronaldo
Diego Simeone
Matias Almeyda
Ivan Helguera
Robert Lewandokski
Bruno Alves
Danny
Cristiano Ronaldo
Park Ji-Sung
Xabi Alonso
David Villa
Fernando Torres
Victor Valdes
Andres Iniesta
Mauro Camoranesi
Daniele De Rossi
Mirko Vucinic
Alberto Aquilani
Goran Pandev
Arjen Robben
Ruud Krol
Wesley Sneijder
Rene Adler
Philipp Lahm
Michael Essien
Walter Erviti
Carlos Tevez
Radamel Falcao
Javier Mascherano
Ulbaldo Filol
Sergio Aguero
Fernando Gago
Leonardo Bonucci
Fernando Llorente
Raul Garcia
Sergio Busquets
Pablo Aimar
Marcelo Gallardo
Juan Roman Riquelme
Taffarel
Tony Adams
David Beckham
Sol Campbell
Andy Cole
Frank Lampard
Gary Neville
Stuart Pearce
David Platt
Paul Scholes
Nicolas Anelka
Patrick Viera
Kazuyoshi Miura
Dennis Bergkamp
Ruud Gullit
Jay-Jay Akocha
Roy Keane
Gheorghe Hagi
Ally McCoist
Emilio Butragueno
Emre Belozoglu
Rustu Recber
Ryan Giggs
Ian Rush
Alex Ferguson
Kenny Dalglish
Alexandre Pato
Javier Saviola
Esteban Cambiasso
Diego Forlan
Juninho Pernambucano
Dida
Sebastian Frey
Dejan Stankovic
Gennaro Gattuso
Zico
Ashley Cole
Ricardo Carvalho
Simao Sabrosa
Paulo Ferreira
Xavi
Patrick Kluivert
Jose Angel Iribar
Michel Salgado
Carlos Marchena
Carles Puyol
Terry Butcher
Wayne Rooney
Cesc Fabregas
Gerard Pique
Theo Walcott
Gareth Bale
Scott Brown
Edgar Barreto
Kolo Toure
Petr Cech
Hong Myung-Bo
Miroslav Klose
Didier Drogba
Lucho Gonzalez
Iker Casillas
Pepe Reina
Cristian Chivu
Paulo Futre
Alvaro Arbeloa
Sergio Ramos
Esteban Granero
Lionel Messi
Marek Hamsik
Toby Alderweireld
Franck Ribery
Hugo Lloris
Karim Benzema
Manuel Neuer
Marcelo
Thiago Silva
Angel Di Maria
Jerome Boateng
Mats Hummels
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Paulo Sousa
Alexis Sanchez
Arturo Vidal
Luis Suarez
Edinson Cavani
Marco Reus
Deco
Pele
Cafu
Ronaldinho Gaucho
Carlos Alberto
Djalma Santos
Leo Junior
Nilton Santos
Rivellino
Romario
Socrates
Adriano
Dani Alves
Gilmar
Garrincha
Jairzinho
Tostao
Ze Roberto
Emerson
Gordon Banks
Bobby Charlton
Kevin Keegan
Gary Lineker
Michael Owen
Alan Shearer
Ian Wright
Rio Ferdinand
Glenn Hoddle
Bobby Moore
John Barnes
Paul Gascoigne
Peter Shilton
Stanley Matthews
Jimmy Greaves
Geoff Hurst
Billy Wright
Bryan Robson
Kenny Sansom

On 04/03/2024 at 00:43, MichaelNevo said:

At the moment my full focus is on version 4.0 as it's a lot of work, but there's no harm in listing players you'd like to see, I can always look back after the release.

that's okay; not sure if the following have been added/suggested;

Kerlon, Adriano, Rogerio Ceni, Carlos Valderama (unsure on spelling), Rene Higuita, Andres Escobar, Jose Santamaria, Amancio, Miguel Munoz, Pichichi, Joseba Etxeberria, Santiago Canizares, Pedro Munitis, Roy Makaay, Francisco Yeste, Diego Tristan, Diego Capel, Gustavo Munua, Joan Capdevilla, Gregory Coupet, Sidney Govou, Lillian Thuram, John Carew

Version 4.0 Current Progress: 85 / 100 %

Completed Players...

Spoiler

Paulo Maldini
Franco Baresi
Edgar Davids
Filippo Inzaghi
Vitor Baia
Hristo Stoickhov
Luis Enrique
Lothar Matthaus
Nuno Gomes
William Gallas
Franky Van Der Elst
Rivaldo
Sergio Conceicao
Jardel
Henrik Larsson
Rui Costa
Javier Zanetti
Alessandro Del Piero
Zinedine Zidane
Alessandro Nesta
Joan Capdevila
Thierry Henry
David Trezeguet
Roberto Ayala
Jaap Stam
Hernan Crespo
Fabio Cannavaro
Roberto Carlos
Clarence Seedorf
Fernando Hierro
Raul
Guti
Juan Sebastian Veron
Jens Lehmann
Andoni Zubizarreta
Gaizka Mendieta
Ariel Ortega
Andriy Shevchenko
Carlos Gamarra
Bosko Balaban
Walter Samuels
John Terry
Steven Gerrard
Tiago Mendes
Adrian Mutu
El-Hadji Diouf
Vedran Corluka
Dimitar Berbatov
Jermain Defoe
Robin Van Persie
Emmanuel Adebayor
Marko Marin
Bebeto
Kaka
Falcao
Laurent Blanc
Andrey Arshavin
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Yaya Toure
Sami Hyypia
Michael Laudrup
Darijo Srna
Luka Modric
Andrea Pirlo
Antonio Di Natale
Ronaldo
Diego Simeone
Matias Almeyda
Ivan Helguera
Robert Lewandokski
Bruno Alves
Danny
Cristiano Ronaldo
Park Ji-Sung
Xabi Alonso
David Villa
Fernando Torres
Victor Valdes
Andres Iniesta
Mauro Camoranesi
Daniele De Rossi
Mirko Vucinic
Alberto Aquilani
Goran Pandev
Arjen Robben
Ruud Krol
Wesley Sneijder
Rene Adler
Philipp Lahm
Michael Essien
Walter Erviti
Carlos Tevez
Radamel Falcao
Javier Mascherano
Ulbaldo Filol
Sergio Aguero
Fernando Gago
Leonardo Bonucci
Fernando Llorente
Raul Garcia
Sergio Busquets
Pablo Aimar
Marcelo Gallardo
Juan Roman Riquelme
Taffarel
Tony Adams
David Beckham
Sol Campbell
Andy Cole
Frank Lampard
Gary Neville
Stuart Pearce
David Platt
Paul Scholes
Nicolas Anelka
Patrick Viera
Kazuyoshi Miura
Dennis Bergkamp
Ruud Gullit
Jay-Jay Akocha
Roy Keane
Gheorghe Hagi
Ally McCoist
Emilio Butragueno
Emre Belozoglu
Rustu Recber
Ryan Giggs
Ian Rush
Alex Ferguson
Kenny Dalglish
Alexandre Pato
Javier Saviola
Esteban Cambiasso
Diego Forlan
Juninho Pernambucano
Dida
Sebastian Frey
Dejan Stankovic
Gennaro Gattuso
Zico
Ashley Cole
Ricardo Carvalho
Simao Sabrosa
Paulo Ferreira
Xavi
Patrick Kluivert
Jose Angel Iribar
Michel Salgado
Carlos Marchena
Carles Puyol
Terry Butcher
Wayne Rooney
Cesc Fabregas
Gerard Pique
Theo Walcott
Gareth Bale
Scott Brown
Edgar Barreto
Kolo Toure
Petr Cech
Hong Myung-Bo
Miroslav Klose
Didier Drogba
Lucho Gonzalez
Iker Casillas
Pepe Reina
Cristian Chivu
Paulo Futre
Alvaro Arbeloa
Sergio Ramos
Esteban Granero
Lionel Messi
Marek Hamsik
Toby Alderweireld
Franck Ribery
Hugo Lloris
Karim Benzema
Manuel Neuer
Marcelo
Thiago Silva
Angel Di Maria
Jerome Boateng
Mats Hummels
Paulo Sousa
Alexis Sanchez
Arturo Vidal
Luis Suarez
Edinson Cavani
Marco Reus
Deco
Pele
Cafu
Ronaldinho Gaucho
Carlos Alberto
Djalma Santos
Leo Junior
Nilton Santos
Rivellino
Romario
Socrates
Adriano
Dani Alves
Gilmar
Garrincha
Jairzinho
Tostao
Ze Roberto
Emerson
Gordon Banks
Bobby Charlton
Kevin Keegan
Gary Lineker
Michael Owen
Alan Shearer
Ian Wright
Rio Ferdinand
Glenn Hoddle
Bobby Moore
John Barnes
Paul Gascoigne
Peter Shilton
Stanley Matthews
Jimmy Greaves
Geoff Hurst
Billy Wright
Bryan Robson
Kenny Sansom
Ray Wilkins
Tom Finney
David Seaman
Alan Ball
Emlyn Hughes
Ray Clemence
Chris Waddle
Peter Beardsley
Nat Lofthouse
Vivian Woodward
Ledley King
Diego Maradona
Gabriel Batistuta
Osvaldo Ardiles
Daniel Passarella
Mario Kempes
Claudio Caniggia
Pablo Zabaleta
Alfredo Di Stefano
Omar Sivori
Walter Gaitan
Hugo Gatti
Fernando Redondo
Luis Figo
Jorge Andrade
Miguel
Ricardo Quaresma
Beto
Mario Coluna
Eusebio
Fernando Gomes
Carlos Gomes
Vitor Damas
Alberto Costa Pereira
Manuel Bento
David Silva
Diego Tristan
Josep Samitier
Pichichi
Francisco Buyo
Luis Arconada
Ricardo Zamora
Jan Ceulemans
Jean-Marie Pfaff
Roger Milla
Davor Suker
Pavel Nedved
Gianluigi Buffon
Hidetoshi Nakata
Michael Ballack
Oliver Kahn
Francesco Totti
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Robert Pires
Christian Vieri
Dixie Dean
Lilian Thuram
Carlos Valderrama
Lev Yashin
Dino Zoff
Peter Schmeichel
Sepp Maier
Pat Jennings

• 2 weeks later...

Version 4.0 Update Imminent!

Version 4.0 Current Progress: 97 / 100 %

The list is almost complete and the update could be released within the next 24 hours! It has been a lot of work, but it feels great to have almost reached the end of this long awaited update!

• MichaelNevo changed the title to [FM24] NOT your ordinary Legends database! (CM/FM legends included) (4 Legendary Managers, 371 Legendary Players and counting!)

Version 4.0 Released!!!

WorldCupLegends.jpg.5496f0b2bc9c747a1a2fbfaabd0c8fc7.jpg

Version 4.0 NOW RELEASED! The best update to ever land is now here, with better than ever realism! Revised CA, Revised PA, Playing History up until their current club, Trained in Nation and Trained at Club to allow them to be homegrown for their club. ENJOY!

Please note that the facepack will follow shortly, but in the mean time you can still use the old one.

Football Legends Of All Time 4.0 (4 Managers 371 Players) Steam Workshop Link

Football Legends Of All Time 4.0 (4 Managers and 371 Players) Sports Interactive Download

Facepack Available Below! Please read carefully!

For the very first time, you can now select from 3 options for the facepack! For those people who struggle with compatibility issues alongside other facepacks, there is now a facepack available that should work without those compatibility problems! Please select from the following three options...

359 Player Facepack (Mediafire Download) - This facepack works just like the previous and has all faces within it. This option is best for those who don't have facepacks from other people installed.

Newly Created Players Facepack (Mediafire Download) - This facepack only contains players that are newly created within the database. This option is best for those who have facepacks installed from other people, such as SortitoutSI. As long as your other facepacks don't have newly created players that don't normally exist in the database, you should have no issues.

Current Faces Facepack (Mediafire Download) - This facepack should only be downloaded if you know what you're doing when creating facepacks. If you wish to edit your other facepacks using this one, then this is the facepack for you. It is strongly advised that you also download the Newly Created Players Facepack if you have this one as well, for the full experience.

Legendary Managers

Please click the spoiler to reveal the managers...

Spoiler

Alex Ferguson
Arsène Wenger
Matt Busby
Ernst Happel

Argentina Legends

Please click the spoiler to reveal the players...

Spoiler

Juan Román Riquelme
Gabriel Batistuta
Juan Sebastián Verón
Osvaldo Ardiles
Ángel Di María
Daniel Passarella
Ariel Ortega
Mario Kempes
Javier Mascherano
Claudio Caniggia
Pablo Zabaleta
Walter Samuel
Alfredo Di Stéfano
Diego Simeone
Fernando Gago
Omar Sívori
Lucho González
Walter Gaitán
Roberto Ayala
Matías Almeyda
Hugo Gatti
Javier Zanetti
Fernando Redondo
Sergio Agüero
Esteban Cambiasso
Marcelo Gallardo
Hernán Crespo
Walter Erviti
Ulbaldo Fillol
Carlos Tevez
Pablo Aimar
Lionel Messi
Javier Saviola
Diego Maradona

Australia Legends

Spoiler

Mark Viduka

Belgium Legends

Spoiler

Franky Van der Elst
Eden Hazard
Jan Ceulemans
Jean-Marie Pfaff
Toby Alderweireld

Brazil Legends

Spoiler

Zico
Carlos Alberto
Djalma Santos
Roberto Carlos
Léo Júnior
Bebeto
Falcão
Taffarel
Marcelo
Nílton Santos
Rivellino
Romário
Jardel
Ronaldo
Sócrates
Adriano
Alexandre Pato
Thiago Silva
Dani Alves
Kaká
Juninho Pernambucano
Gilmar
Garrincha
Jairzinho
Tostao
Zé Roberto
Emerson
Rivaldo
Maicon
Pelé
Dida
Ronaldinho Gaúcho

Bulgaria Legends

Spoiler

Hristo Stoichkov
Dimitar Berbatov

Cameroon Legends

Spoiler

Roger Milla
Samuel Eto'o

Chile Legends

Spoiler

Jorge Valdivia
Arturo Vidal
Alexis Sánchez

Colombia Legends

Spoiler

Carlos Valderrama
Radamel Falcao

Croatia Legends

Spoiler

Luka Modrić
Davor Šuker
Boško Balaban
Darijo Srna
Vedran Ćorluka

Czech Republic Legends

Spoiler

Pavel Nedved
Petr Čech

Denmark Legends

Spoiler

Peter Schmeichel
Michael Laudrup
Brian Laudrup

England Legends

Spoiler

Glenn Hoddle
Bobby Moore
Andy Cole
John Barnes
Paul Ince
Paul Gascoigne
Owen Hargreaves
Peter Shilton
David Beckham
Wayne Rooney
Stanley Matthews
Jimmy Greaves
Gary Neville
Geoff Hurst
Paul Scholes
Billy Wright
Frank Lampard
Bryan Robson
Kenny Sansom
Sol Campbell
Ashley Cole
Ray Wilkins
Matt Le Tissier
Tom Finney
John Terry
Terry Butcher
David Seaman
Joe Cole
Alan Ball
Gordon Banks
Emlyn Hughes
Bobby Charlton
Ray Clemence
Duncan Edwards
Kevin Keegan
Chris Waddle
Gary Lineker
Peter Beardsley
Jermain Defoe
David Platt
Michael Owen
Nat Lofthouse
Alan Shearer
Vivian Woodward
Jamie Carragher
Theo Walcott
Ian Wright
Ledley King
Dixie Dean
Martin Keown
Steven Gerrard
Tony Adams
Stuart Pearce
Rio Ferdinand

Finland Legends

Spoiler

Sami Hyypiä

France Legends

Spoiler

Sébastien Frey
Mikael Silvestre
William Gallas
Karim Benzema
Just Fontaine
Laurent Blanc
Patrick Viera
Franck Ribéry
Hugo Lloris
Samir Nasri
Jean-Pierre Papin
Marcel Desailly
Patrice Evra
Thierry Henry
David Trezeguet
Eric Cantona
Michel Platini
Fabien Barthez
Louis Saha
Zinedine Zidane
Robert Pires
Lassana Diarra
Philippe Mexès
Nicolas Anelka
Yoann Gourcuff
Lilian Thuram
Claude Makélélé

Gabon Legends

Spoiler

Germany Legends

Spoiler

Manuel Neuer
Sami Khedira
Miroslav Klose
Franz Beckenbauer
Jens Lehmann
Philipp Lahm
Sepp Maier
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
René Adler
Berti Vogts
Karl-Heinz Schnellinger
Jérôme Boateng
Michael Ballack
Lothar Matthäus
Marco Reus
Oliver Kahn
Gerd Müller
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Marko Marin
Mats Hummels

Ghana Legends

Spoiler

Michael Essien

Hungary Legends

Spoiler

Ferenc Puskas

Italy Legends

Spoiler

Massimo Ambrosini
Alberto Aquilani
Riccardo Montolivo
Dino Zoff
Stefano Tacconi
Alessandro Costacurta
Sebastian Giovinco
Roberto Baggio
Antonio Di Natale
Gianluca Zambrotta
Paulo Rossi
Filippo Inzaghi
Mauro Camoranesi
Antonio Cassano
Claudio Marchisio
Leonardo Bonucci
Robert Acquafresca
Giacinto Facchetti
Paulo Di Canio
Gaetano Scirea
Andrea Pirlo
Davide Astori
Gianfranco Zola
Paulo Maldini
Gianluigi Buffon
Alessandro Nesta
Giuseppe Bergomi
Franco Baresi
Daniele De Rossi
Alessandro Del Piero
Francesco Totti
Fabio Cannavaro
Christian Vieri
Gennaro Gattuso

Ivory Coast Legends

Spoiler

Didier Drogba
Kolo Touré
Yaya Touré

Japan Legends

Spoiler

Kazuyoshi Miura
Hidetoshi Nakata
Shunsuke Nakamura
Kunishige Kamamoto

Liberia Legends

Spoiler

George Weah

Macedonia Legends

Spoiler

Goran Pandev

Mali Legends

Spoiler

Salif Keïta
Mohamed Sissoko

Montenegro Legends

Spoiler

Mirko Vučinić

Netherlands Legends

Spoiler

Ruud Krol
Clarence Seedorf
Edvin van der Sar
Arjen Robben
Frank Rijkaard
Jaap Stam
Wesley Sneijder
Patrick Kluivert
Rafael van der Vaart
Johan Cruyff
Edgar Davids
Dennis Bergkamp
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Marco Van Basten
Robin van Persie
Ruud Gullit

Nigeria Legends

Spoiler

Jay-Jay Okocha
Yakubu

Northern Ireland Legends

Spoiler

Pat Jennings
George Best

Paraguay Legends

Spoiler

Édgar Barreto
Carlos Gamarra

Poland Legends

Spoiler

Kazimierz Deyna
Grzegorz Lato
Zbigniew Boniek
Robert Lewandowski
Jakub Blaszczykowski

Portugal Legends

Spoiler

Manuel Bento
Cristiano Ronaldo
Ricardo Carvalho
Sérgio Conceição
Bruno Alves
Tiago Mendes
Nuno Gomes
Deco
Luis Figo
Rui Costa
Simão Sambrosa
Jorge Andrade
Vítor Baía
Danny
Miguel
Paulo Futre
Ricardo Quaresma
Beto
Mário Coluna
Eusebio
Fernando Gomes
Carlos Gomes
Paulo Sousa
Vitor Damas
Paulo Ferreira
Alberto Costa Pereira
Maniche

Republic of Ireland Legends

Spoiler

Roy Keane
Paul McGrath
Rory Delap

Romania Legends

Spoiler

Adrian Mutu
Cristian Chivu
Gheorghe Hagi

Russia Legends

Spoiler

Lev Yashin
Andrey Arshavin

Senegal Legends

Spoiler

El Hadji Diouf

Serbia Legends

Spoiler

Dejan Stanković
Nemanja Vidić

Scottish Legends

Spoiler

Denis Law
Duncan Ferguson
James Mcfadden
Kenny Dalglish
Scott Brown
Ally McCoist

Slovakia Legends

Spoiler

Marek Hamšík

South Korea Legends

Spoiler

Park Ji-sung
Myung-Bo Hong

Spain Legends

Spoiler

Andrés Iniesta
Fernando Llorente
Raúl García
Emilio Butragueño
David Silva
Luis Enrique
Xabi Alonso
Diego Tristán
Josep Samitier
Fernando Hierro
Pichichi
Francisco Buyo
Raúl
Luis Arconado
Xavi
Ricardo Zamora
Pepe Reina
Andoni Zubizarreta
Iván Campo
Sergio Busquets
Álvaro Arbeloa
Guti
Esteban Granero
Iván Helguera
José Ángel Iribar
Fernando Torres
Carlos Marchena
Gerard Piqué
Joan Capdevila
Gaizka Mendieta
Víctor Valdés
Iker Casillas
Carles Puyol
David Villa
Míchel Salgado
Cesc Fàbregas
Sergio Ramos

Sweden Legends

Spoiler

Henrik Larsson

Togo Legends

Spoiler

Emmanuel Adebayor

Türkiye Legends

Spoiler

Rüştü Reçber
Hakan Şükür
Emre Belözoğlu

Ukraine Legends

Spoiler

Andriy Shevchenko
Oleg Blokhin

Uruguay Legends

Spoiler

Luis Suárez
Edinson Cavani
Diego Forlán
Víctor Rodríguez Andrade

Wales Legends

Spoiler

Gareth Bale
Ryan Giggs
Ian Rush
John Charles

@MichaelNevo Fantastic Work Sir. Amazing!!

I don't know if you will have them on the list of players to play, but Spain is missing some legendary players who were fundamental for their teams and for Spanish football.
For example Luis Suarez, the only Spanish player to win the Ballon d'Or, or Santillana, even Amancio among others.
I'll give you a link with some of them and their information in case it helps you.
A player who I think should be in Deportivo is Francisco Javier González Pérez (known as Fran, captain and leader of Super Deportivo de la Coruña, from the years when it was one of the greats of Spanish football, with players from the the likes of Bebeto (Romario's close friend), or Mauro Silva, Donato or the Cameroonian Songo'o, or even Djalminha, a baseball genius, who came to Coruña when Barça bought Rivaldo from Deportivo de la Coruña)

A hug and a cordial greeting.
Anything, happy to help you gentleman

https://as.com/futbol/2020/08/26/reportajes/1598424778_933766.html

https://www.esquire.com/es/actualidad/g36636935/mejores-futbolistas-espanoles-historia/

1 hour ago, Jabbos81 said:

@MichaelNevo Fantastic Work Sir. Amazing!!

I don't know if you will have them on the list of players to play, but Spain is missing some legendary players who were fundamental for their teams and for Spanish football.
For example Luis Suarez, the only Spanish player to win the Ballon d'Or, or Santillana, even Amancio among others.
I'll give you a link with some of them and their information in case it helps you.
A player who I think should be in Deportivo is Francisco Javier González Pérez (known as Fran, captain and leader of Super Deportivo de la Coruña, from the years when it was one of the greats of Spanish football, with players from the the likes of Bebeto (Romario's close friend), or Mauro Silva, Donato or the Cameroonian Songo'o, or even Djalminha, a baseball genius, who came to Coruña when Barça bought Rivaldo from Deportivo de la Coruña)

A hug and a cordial greeting.
Anything, happy to help you gentleman

https://as.com/futbol/2020/08/26/reportajes/1598424778_933766.html

https://www.esquire.com/es/actualidad/g36636935/mejores-futbolistas-espanoles-historia/

Many thanks, this will definitely come in handy when I do the next update.

hace 3 minutos, MichaelNevo dijo:

Many thanks, this will definitely come in handy when I do the next update.

Great:applause:
If you can help with anything... send me a private message :)

a cordial greeting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elías_Figueroa 

He was also awarded the South American Footballer of the Year three times in a row by Venezuelan newspaper El Mundo in 1974, 1975 and 1976. He was named Best Player in Uruguay in 1967 and 1968, and Best Player in Chile in 1977 and 1978

After retiring, he was named one of the world's 125 best living football players by Pelé in 2004, and was also voted 8th best South American

Don Elías Figueroa Regarded by many as one of the greatest defenders in the history of the game

The best soccer player of all time in Chilean soccer

image.png.e5ed8ed4a748675f2a52efc4b75e4510.png

Edited by Jabbos81

Absolutely incredible work, amazing!

I'd love to see some Austrian legends added because I'm austrian and we actually have a rich history and high cultural standing of football despite our small size, so I'll recommend some and perhaps they peak your interest as well!

First up, we'd have Matthias Sindelar, captain of the Austrian wonder team in the 1930s which was the first team to beat Scotland on mainland Europe and scored high wins against European top teams. He's widely regarded as the best austrian player in the 20th century and called "The Mozart of Football".

Next up, I'd love to see one of the most incredible goalscorers in history, Franz "Bimbo" Binder, who scored 1202 goals in 831 matches in total, which puts him amongst legendary strikers such as Pelé, Puskas or Josef Bican.

Following this with two more Rapid Vienna legends, there are Gerhard Hanappi, a remarkably versatile midfielder, and Ernst Happel, a defender who helped Austria reach their best ever 3rd place in the 1954 World Cup and later went on to become one of the greatest managers in the game.

These I think are some of the Austrian must-haves for a legends database.

Some more modern legends would be Hans Krankl, Toni Polster, Herbert Prohaska, Michael Konsel or Didi Kühbauer.