The Manchester United thread 2005/06 - Way Past It's Sell-By Date

Nick OGS20

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

I can't imagine Lille have as many fans as Arsenal... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but I doubt they'd alow a situation where their fans were outnumbered by United fans. Or would they? Anyone?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipersdream:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

I can't imagine Lille have as many fans as Arsenal... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but I doubt they'd alow a situation where their fans were outnumbered by United fans. Or would they? Anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure they'd just be happy with the extra money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wilbie:

oi lads, any of you lot on msn right now? add me @ guitarfreak30@hotmail.com, found something you all might like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would do but you're offline

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

Count me in lads.

Paris will do me fine, can try it on with the french lasses icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

like the belguin lasses?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

Count me in lads.

Paris will do me fine, can try it on with the french lasses icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

like the belguin lasses? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i couldn't be arsed to try you lot where scaring them to be frank

Man Utd not planning Ballack bid

Ballack rejects Man Utd rumours

Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson says he will not make a bid for Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack, 28, before next week's transfer deadline.

Ferguson says no-one will join before 31 August and is focusing on grooming Alan Smith to succeed Roy Keane.

"There will be nothing before the transfer window," he confirmed.

"Roy sees characteristics in Alan that he saw in himself as a young player, which could help Alan develop into a very good player in that position."

courtesy of the beeb

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4188370.stm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

So that's 'I asked the Glazer's for money and they said no'

Fair enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be silly have you not seen all the huge fees we have been paying for players this season?

The Glazers quite clearly have cash to burn & think we can get a better player. I bet we get Ronaldinho for £50 million icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wilbie:

oi lads, any of you lot on msn right now? add me @ guitarfreak30@hotmail.com, found something you all might like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can you not just post it in here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really :-/ icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

can you not just post it in here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really :-/ icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But its completely legal icon_confused.gif

It says it in the first line icon_biggrin.gif

I got someoen else to send it to me icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phreaky:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

I live in Loughborough icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Shepshed icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh dear..........!

Royston Vasey of Leicestershire icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

I live in Loughborough icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might have to drag you to OT for a few games then icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might let you icon_cool.gif

just give me your email address's and ill send it on icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I added you now tell me icon_mad.gif

Archived