(FM24) World Cup Hosts for 2030-2034+More

5 小时前, Mrt90说:

If Saudi Arabia is the host in 2034, Australia cannot be in 2038, as it is an AFC member as well. As it stands, and imagining New Zealand wouldn’t host it alone, that year would go to CONCACAF.

I don't know what CONCACAF Countries have the WC Host Potential besides USA, Canada and Mexico
So i make it Australia and New Zealand

• 4 weeks later...

How were you able to extract the tournament like this. I've tried a few times using some of the methods on these forums "Set competition to a journey and extract etc." but never works.

When I've tried to do this manually copying the settings can never get past 48 teams needed, 0 selected.

Reason I ask is because on one of my own databases I've created a lot of new stadiums (AC Milan, Inter Milan) added stadiums from other sports (Twickenham) and planned upgrades in Saudi for example and would like to have them set for use in future tournaments 

12 小时前, D3an0mac说:

How were you able to extract the tournament like this. I've tried a few times using some of the methods on these forums "Set competition to a journey and extract etc." but never works.

When I've tried to do this manually copying the settings can never get past 48 teams needed, 0 selected.

Reason I ask is because on one of my own databases I've created a lot of new stadiums (AC Milan, Inter Milan) added stadiums from other sports (Twickenham) and planned upgrades in Saudi for example and would like to have them set for use in future tournaments 

I added the tournament into Hong Kong

after making advanced nation rule for Hong Kong, I deleted all rules except the World Cup, and exported into XML.

then I deleted the lines that manage the nation rule, and imported it back into FM editor

On 29/11/2023 at 14:50, Mrt90 said:

If Saudi Arabia is the host in 2034, Australia cannot be in 2038, as it is an AFC member as well. As it stands, and imagining New Zealand wouldn’t host it alone, that year would go to CONCACAF.

Hey, anything can happen if you run FIFA. They had a continental rotation process that was only used to award 2010 and 2014 before going to the current block last 2 hosts rule. With the amount of transcontinental bids that will eventually come I suspect that's gonna be dissolved soon for the ol dollar...

On 29/11/2023 at 11:46, themodelcitizen said:

Can Euro qualifying handle losing 3 to 5 teams?

Not in the testing I've done, Skips the qualifiers and then picks the best nations instead. I'm working on some files to try some other options