how to enter your team into competition

1 hour ago, Andrewcrawford131 said:

daft question can you go to the board ask directly

On the home screen go to the left pane and select Club Vision- on that screen, on the right side there is an option to request from the board- there you can find all the options that are available to you- I recommend that you don't over-use this option and leave it for items that are important.

You might not be able to.

For B teams they should be in a competition anyway (not 100% sure this is the case with newly created B teams though), it's just those competitions are often non-playable. If you load extra leagues you might find they're in one of them, eg. if you're playing Atletico Madrid, their B team is currently in the 3rd tier of Spanish football, so loading that league would then have them in a competition. Like I said though, often B teams are in non-playable leagues so you just have to wait/hope they eventually get promoted into a playable one.

As for youth teams, it depends partly on the country. Some will just offer you an invite to join at the end/start of a season. There could also be a maximum number of teams allowed in a league so you could have to wait for another team to drop out or get relegated or something for a spot to open up for your youth team.

7 hours ago, Andrewcrawford131 said:

i have b team and u21 team but nither of them are playing ther competiions that there is how to i get them to join

If you are managing Rangers, the B team plays in the Lowland League which is not active but the games are played in the background and will show in the player's stas.  The under-21s is a ghost team because the under-21s play in some tournaments and you only need to populate the squads when those fixtures come along or you can leave the same players in both squads.

On 29/11/2023 at 05:04, FrazT said:

If you are managing Rangers, the B team plays in the Lowland League which is not active but the games are played in the background and will show in the player's stas.  The under-21s is a ghost team because the under-21s play in some tournaments and you only need to populate the squads when those fixtures come along or you can leave the same players in both squads.

Isn't this incorrect now, and Rangers have withdrawn from the Lowland League?  Celtic still there, and Hearts I believe.

20 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Isn't this incorrect now, and Rangers have withdrawn from the Lowland League?  Celtic still there, and Hearts I believe.

Probably- the B squad in season 23-24 in FM 24 played a full season of league games that weren't noted in the fixture list.  In 24-25 they are shown as playing in the Reserve league, so who knows?