Replacing staff…

it's better to release him first usually with mutual agreement to save some money (pay only half the remaining time on the contract)

you can just hire a new one but in that case, the board will have a say and will offer you to fire the current one IF they consider the loss of money small

They may block the transaction if they think you are wasting money so if you want to be sure to get the new assistant without the board blocking it release him first.

The funny thing is I am an expert in that because, on the first day of the season of the first year, I usually fire 95% of the employees and hire all new ones according to my needs so on day one I usually hire from 55-60 new employees

Edited by Ngoc

3 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I want to employ a new assistant manager - do I have to release my current one first or will the game automatically replace him with the new man when he accepts the contract?

What’s the process with replacing staff members?

A pop-up will, er, pop up, asking you if you want to replace/fire your AM. It will do this for DoF and any job which can only be held by one person. For other jobs such as coaches or scouts, it will either accept or tell you that you have too many and will have to release one.