how to find new wonderkid each year by wonderkid i mean 4.5 or 5 star potential

There is no shortcut to finding wonderkids as they can be found across the globe.  Obviously, the higher up the FIFA ranking the country is, the better chance you have.  If you want extra help, some of the unofficial FM sites will produce lists of wonderkids at the start of the game.

There are certain ways to get them, but it depends a lot on how many scouts you have and also how your scouting budget is doing. You´ll also need a hefty transfer budget, but that is obvious. 

The easiest yet most time consuming is scanning the Ux international squads. Surely, stay away from the big clubs, since those will ask for your first born son and then some. Go for lesser known places where football is a thing (e.g. Colombia, Balkans, Scandinavia, Western Africa etc.). 

From here you can either decide to only scout the players in the list, but you can also get a team report from the clubs they are at. Consequently, you want to look at their infraestructure to see if your effort will come in good use or not. Scout these people for a week, only keep the A´s and go from there. Many will say the B´s are also good and some C´s even, but it will give you a lot more work. Note: there are thousands and thousands of players, therefore you want to minimize your time and the scout´s.

On another note, there is the ´world > youth intake´ option, but in order for that to work, you need a ton of scouts with no previous assignments at all when the new kids drop. You also need to be a ´big´ club for it to work.  

Your ability to find wonderkids or players with 4.5 stars minimum depends on various factors. And whether they are interested in joining will depend on the status of your club.

I haven’t had any issues finding any 5 star players. 

1. Leagues loaded. The more you have loaded as playable the bigger the pool. If you include nations where the level of game importance is high then your chances of finding these kind of players go up.

2. Your scouting budget, the bigger the budget the bigger the pool.

3. Your scouting network, the more scouts with varied nation knowledge, the broader your scouting knowledge.

Other sources -

Scouting youth competitions, tracking NxtGen players list which always provides a list of top 50 youth players.

This alone sets your base.

Then we have 5 stars coming from your academy, this depends on:

1. Your status as a club and the league/nation you are playing in. The higher the game importance and your status the more likely you are to attract players to your academy.

2. Your managers nationality also impacts the nationality of some of the wonderkids you get. As a Singaporean I had one rare instance of 4 star player from Singapore.

3. Youth recruitment by far the most important for academies. The bigger your youth recruitment the larger your pool.

4 Facilities, quality of coaching also play a part.

5. Finally the personality of your youth coaches and the HOYD and their attributes. These influence the personality and type of youth players.

I have never had an issue with finding/producing  4.5 stars and higher. Five star players are a bit rare but I seem to find at least 1 every season. (17 years old or younger). If anything it’s become even easier, perhaps too easy on later FM editions to find wonderkids.

11 hours ago, FrazT said:

There is no shortcut to finding wonderkids as they can be found across the globe.  Obviously, the higher up the FIFA ranking the country is, the better chance you have.  If you want extra help, some of the unofficial FM sites will produce lists of wonderkids at the start of the game.

i am talking about next year when the game then makes player come though teh youth ranks i want to find all of those youths not what wonderkids are available in game just now i want the future ones

4 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Your ability to find wonderkids or players with 4.5 stars minimum depends on various factors. And whether they are interested in joining will depend on the status of your club.

I haven’t had any issues finding any 5 star players. 

1. Leagues loaded. The more you have loaded as playable the bigger the pool. If you include nations where the level of game importance is high then your chances of finding these kind of players go up.

2. Your scouting budget, the bigger the budget the bigger the pool.

3. Your scouting network, the more scouts with varied nation knowledge, the broader your scouting knowledge.

Other sources -

Scouting youth competitions, tracking NxtGen players list which always provides a list of top 50 youth players.

This alone sets your base.

Then we have 5 stars coming from your academy, this depends on:

1. Your status as a club and the league/nation you are playing in. The higher the game importance and your status the more likely you are to attract players to your academy.

2. Your managers nationality also impacts the nationality of some of the wonderkids you get. As a Singaporean I had one rare instance of 4 star player from Singapore.

3. Youth recruitment by far the most important for academies. The bigger your youth recruitment the larger your pool.

4 Facilities, quality of coaching also play a part.

5. Finally the personality of your youth coaches and the HOYD and their attributes. These influence the personality and type of youth players.

I have never had an issue with finding 4.5 stars and higher. Five star players are a bit rare but I seem to find at least 1 every season. (17 years old or younger). If anything it’s become even easier, perhaps too easy on later FM editions to find wonderkids.

thaniks

10 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

There are certain ways to get them, but it depends a lot on how many scouts you have and also how your scouting budget is doing. You´ll also need a hefty transfer budget, but that is obvious. 

The easiest yet most time consuming is scanning the Ux international squads. Surely, stay away from the big clubs, since those will ask for your first born son and then some. Go for lesser known places where football is a thing (e.g. Colombia, Balkans, Scandinavia, Western Africa etc.). 

From here you can either decide to only scout the players in the list, but you can also get a team report from the clubs they are at. Consequently, you want to look at their infraestructure to see if your effort will come in good use or not. Scout these people for a week, only keep the A´s and go from there. Many will say the B´s are also good and some C´s even, but it will give you a lot more work. Note: there are thousands and thousands of players, therefore you want to minimize your time and the scout´s.

On another note, there is the ´world > youth intake´ option, but in order for that to work, you need a ton of scouts with no previous assignments at all when the new kids drop. You also need to be a ´big´ club for it to work.  

thanks