Cant call up players to national squad

What do you mean by "can't call up"?

Also, unless you're the youth team manager, you don't control U21 etc. teams. As the national team manager, you can hire or sack the managers for the youth teams (though I may be wrong, this is how I remember it).

i am thinking this is bug because i cnt call up players to u18,u19, u21 and b squad

if someone can confirm whether this is intended or not and if more than one person the problem i will submit to the bug tracker

i think i have ccontrol of the youths seems as it gives me options for some youth but not oterh even though there all one nation i know that because i did pre game editing

The national team manager doesnt call up the u19 or u21 players irl. It is the u21 and u19 manager who do that. U may have some power in-game over the staff hirings and squad managment (I say in-game because irl thats unheard of almost) but dont think u can call those players up yourself

the sporting director and president of the federation usually handle all staff hirings/firings. But I think the game does let u do that as national team manager. But ive never heard of a national team manager calling up the u19 or u21 squads. 

Edited by Dadecane

42 minutes ago, Andrewcrawford131 said:

even the national side i cant call up more than 23 player i think but certainly not a full squad

You can't call up more than 23 players because that's the limit for international qualifiers and friendlies.

You can call up more only for tournaments.

image.png.e4cf777f84128aa5780377a085414f41.png

Edited by Prej

Just now, Prej said:

You can't call up more than 23 players because that's the limit for international qualifiers and friendlies.

You can call up more only for tournaments.

ah i never knew that I'm not avide football fan i just like to play games to compete them and be the best. how do i take control of the youth teams so i can make sure they ave the best players as currently they dnt

4 hours ago, Andrewcrawford131 said:

ah i never knew that I'm not avide football fan i just like to play games to compete them and be the best. how do i take control of the youth teams so i can make sure they ave the best players as currently they dnt

You can't control the main national team and the youth teams at the same time using the same manager.

You could create different managers and appoint them as youth team coaches, but I don't know if that's worth the hassle.

Edited by Prej

11 minutes ago, Prej said:

You can't control the main national team and the youth teams at the same time using the same manager.

You could create different managers and appoint them as youth team coaches, but I don't know if that's worth the hassle.

if the youths dnt do well i will thanks for the help