achivements

Hi Andrew!

I would be more than happy to help you and that is of course you helping me :). If you like we can start by unlocking the network achievements and I think those could be done on draft by playing 4-5 games in maximum. I really hope you are interested because I am.

Regards

They're definitely a thing in other games.

Honestly, I like how FM does it - they mostly pop up through the course of playing the game normally, and because they're infrequent, it makes it easier to spot when you've done something new/interesting/unusual. Easier than seeing the same sort of thing pop up in a news article, anyway.

I'm not sure I'd ever bother hunting achievements in FM, though. Which is definitely a thing in some other games. 

1 hour ago, turnip said:

They're definitely a thing in other games.

Honestly, I like how FM does it - they mostly pop up through the course of playing the game normally, and because they're infrequent, it makes it easier to spot when you've done something new/interesting/unusual. Easier than seeing the same sort of thing pop up in a news article, anyway.

I'm not sure I'd ever bother hunting achievements in FM, though. Which is definitely a thing in some other games. 

i hunt them down as i am completest and some are hard to achieve so make you want to make your team better

13 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Are achievements a thing in other games? I dunno 'cos I only play FM. For me, they are utterly superfluous and if anyone knows a way to turn them off, I'd be grateful.

Hi buddy! 

Well I can help you and you can help me to unlock some that can only be done by playing draft. So in case you are interested could you send me your name for Steam and than I can add you so we can help to unlock some achievements? I think we only need to play 4-5 games thats it.

4 hours ago, auch said:

Hi buddy! 

Well I can help you and you can help me to unlock some that can only be done by playing draft. So in case you are interested could you send me your name for Steam and than I can add you so we can help to unlock some achievements? I think we only need to play 4-5 games thats it.

Er, no - I don't want anything to do with them. I don't play draft, just my own regular FM saves.