[FM24] Algerian Ligue 1 & Ligue 2

I've unlocked two divisions of Algerian 🇩🇿 league system, as well as Coupe d'Algérie. Rules are as real as I could find. If you find any errors or something needs to be corrected, please let me know.

Do you want any other leagues from world to be unlocked? Write below.

Enjoy!

Algeria.fmf

Edited by kajetanor

Thanks for the work you did with Algeria, I will definitely try it! As for leagues to do, I advise you to go ahead in Africa with the other tops in terms of reputation. I don't have a specific leagues to recommend to you. But it would be nice to have the top leagues on this continent 👍

8 minuti fa, OliverMatt ha scritto:

Thanks for the work you did with Algeria, I will definitely try it! As for leagues to do, I advise you to go ahead in Africa with the other tops in terms of reputation. I don't have a specific leagues to recommend to you. But it would be nice to have the top leagues on this continent 👍

These would be my suggestions: TOP: Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. Developing/Interesting/academies: Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Congo DPR, Angola, Zambia. Other maybe: Ethiopia, Kenya.

2 minuti fa, Ratio ha scritto:

These would be my suggestions: TOP: Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. Developing/Interesting/academies: Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Congo DPR, Angola, Zambia. Other maybe: Ethiopia, Kenya.

I agree with you, it would be fantastic to have them also because some produce excellent newgens and by loading them, players play and grow.👍

Nice work. My suggestions are similar to those above. I've found downloads for several of the leagues above, but not found ones for Morocco or Tunisia so they'd be my first preferences and my Zambia AR colleague @StanBoy11 has made a great file for Zambia so no need to do that IMO.

The other big leagues I have yet to find files for are Tanzania and Sudan, so they'd be welcome too.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see Yemen (with Yemeni League, Yemeni Second Division, Yemeni President Cup, Super Cup and Unity Cup (aka: May 22 Cup))

The original system is first league with 14 teams (4 relegated) and second league with two groups (A and B) with 10 teams each and 2 promotions and 3 relegation places - tried this for FM22 but could not handle to implement it after the first season with the "new" system to return to the "normal" pre civil war one

• 2 months later...
Il 6/1/2024 in 03:33 , Armamaddon ha scritto:

I would love to see Yemen (with Yemeni League, Yemeni Second Division, Yemeni President Cup, Super Cup and Unity Cup (aka: May 22 Cup))

The original system is first league with 14 teams (4 relegated) and second league with two groups (A and B) with 10 teams each and 2 promotions and 3 relegation places - tried this for FM22 but could not handle to implement it after the first season with the "new" system to return to the "normal" pre civil war one

Houthi Cup? :-D