A question about skins

yosraz

8 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Delete the file in your skins folder, re download from FM scout and put the new download in the skins folder

Thanks! I just did that but it is not working. The file loaded, cache cleared the the skin reloaded. Still the contract and wage is obscured.

Uten navn.png

Uten navn1.png

Have you tried changing the zoom level in the settings, squished up stuff is usually a resolution difference between what the creator made and your resolution being different. I personally use 85% zoom but I prefer smaller text

17 hours ago, yosraz said:

Not working.

You should write the creator a message, but i believe the skin is ment to be seen from the profil view and not the attribute view, so he might not have noticed the line is causing issues.

you can change the default player profil view in the preferences, just look for the 4 "landing pages" dropdowns and set it to profil and not attribute.

you can also manual pick the profils page in the overview dropdown

22 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Have you tried changing the zoom level in the settings, squished up stuff is usually a resolution difference between what the creator made and your resolution being different. I personally use 85% zoom but I prefer smaller text

I have a 27" monitor with 1920x1080 resolution at 100% scaling. I dont want to reduce it.

1 hour ago, yosraz said:

I have a 27" monitor with 1920x1080 resolution at 100% scaling. I dont want to reduce it.

This page looks exactly the same as the default player profile/ attributes screen does it do it on that also?