Match in between Highlights Background

Crb1986

Hello :)

I'm using the OPZ skin and I have been trying to use these "stadium" button to show my background picture but somehow is showing my FMC/FMT mini stadium pictures.

Can anyone help me having the actual background picture when selecting "Stadium".
Thank you.

imagem.thumb.png.547b6d06d9b7356afe6f497b85e4e7ab.png

imagem.png.ecfd33bdeae77f16bb899649a1d08012.png

1 hour ago, Crb1986 said:

Hello :)

I'm using the OPZ skin and I have been trying to use these "stadium" button to show my background picture but somehow is showing my FMC/FMT mini stadium pictures.

Can anyone help me having the actual background picture when selecting "Stadium".
Thank you.

imagem.thumb.png.547b6d06d9b7356afe6f497b85e4e7ab.png

imagem.png.ecfd33bdeae77f16bb899649a1d08012.png

it's the config files you need to add to the folder you want shown.

and ofc edit it so it picks up the correct picture for the stadium you want shown

2 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

it's the config files you need to add to the folder you want shown.

and ofc edit it so it picks up the correct picture for the stadium you want shown

That's where I need help :(

I used to use the following code on "match touchline tablet slot ibh1" but i'm not sure where to use it now :/

<!-- Stadium -->
 <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="abcu" appearance="">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="229366" type="use" value="Stadium" />
                       <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="25,-1"  offset="0" gap="2" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper15" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="primary">
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>    

<!--stadium name-->
                       <widget class="stadium_button" id="strk" auto_size="all" icon_enabled="false" font="fonts/capitals_bold" alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="secondary" size="10-5">
                <record id="object_property">
                  <integer id="get_property" value="stad"/>
                </record>
              </widget>