[FM24] New Zealand National League and Regional Divisions (WIP)

3 hours ago, dino88 said:

apologies, where are the oceanic leagues? thank you for your NZ file - i presume its like 99% correct format?

Pretty much. The formats of the Southern leagues down the chain, change from year to year a bit, but for the most part this will be correct. I will post the other leagues here for you to download and enjoy.

America Samoa League FM 24.fmf Cook Islands League FM 24.fmf Fiji League FM 24.fmf New Caledonia League FM 24.fmf PNG League FM 24.fmf Samoa League FM 24.fmf Solomon Islands League FM 24.fmf Tahiti League FM 24.fmf Tonga League FM 24.fmf Vanuatu League FM 24.fmf OFC Champions League FM 24.fmf

22 hours ago, jimdownunder said:

May the force be with you.

Walked the league - only one loss (still annoyed).

Team for the National League opener...couple of All Whites legends :cool:

coasties.png

Edited by baller94
added screenshot

One thing I've noticed @jimdownunder is in the job security section, the clubs/managers in the National League don't appear at all? So, it doesn't show stable, insecure etc etc...but the leagues below do? And after looking at each club, it seems not a single club sacked/lost their manager inbetween the first two seasons.

Was hoping to takeover Auckland City or another bigger club but guess I'm going all the way with the Coast!

13 hours ago, baller94 said:

One thing I've noticed @jimdownunder is in the job security section, the clubs/managers in the National League don't appear at all? So, it doesn't show stable, insecure etc etc...but the leagues below do? And after looking at each club, it seems not a single club sacked/lost their manager inbetween the first two seasons.

Was hoping to takeover Auckland City or another bigger club but guess I'm going all the way with the Coast!

I haven't noticed anything in my simulations. How long have you been on your save for?

11 hours ago, jimdownunder said:

I haven't noticed anything in my simulations. How long have you been on your save for?

Only 1.5 seasons in, so guess it's possible no sackings/leavings, but find it odd it's not even showing the managers/clubs in the job security section.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/03/2024 at 10:38, jimdownunder said:

The file has been updated to work for the latest version. 

NZ League v24.3.0.fmf 432.76 kB · 33 downloads

I'm new to the editor and editing and such - any reason why this appears from the NZ League v24.3.0 file when setting up a save?

EditorHelp.PNG

*Found the issue was due to a clash with another database featuring New Zealand teams. The "missing" teams were stolen by the other db.

Edited by chooks
Figured it out