Pregame editor not working

7 minutes ago, lemmings999 said:

The pregame editor was wroking fine for the first few days, now all i get is an error message  saying it was unable to find some essential data, on gamepass for pc

Screenshot (18).png

Post this in the bugs forum

1 hour ago, lemmings999 said:

The pregame editor was wroking fine for the first few days, now all i get is an error message  saying it was unable to find some essential data, on gamepass for pc

Screenshot (18).png

Had exactly the same issue. Uninstall the editor and then go into your hard drive, Users, your username folder, AppData, Local, Sports Interactive, and you'll see the editor folder for FM24. Delete this folder and reinstall the editor and it should work. It worked for me, and I've had no issues since.

1 hour ago, jyny said:

Had exactly the same issue. Uninstall the editor and then go into your hard drive, Users, your username folder, AppData, Local, Sports Interactive, and you'll see the editor folder for FM24. Delete this folder and reinstall the editor and it should work. It worked for me, and I've had no issues since.

Doesn't solve the issue for me, did what you said and still get the same error message

Edited by lemmings999

20 minutes ago, lemmings999 said:

Doesn't solve the issue for me, did what you said and still get the same error message

I'm not sure then sorry. It fixed the issue for me and I'm using Gamepass too. I delete the folders for previous editors too and previous installations of FM if that makes a difference.