[FM24] Zambian league system [WIP]

Hi,

My fellow Zambia Assistant Researcher @StanBoy11 has created this rather nifty file that enables the Zambian league system. It features the top two national leagues, as well as between three and five regional leagues per province below that, as well as the ABSA Cup and Charity Shield. So if you've ever wanted to try out a save in Africa, why not give it a try? We'd love to know what you think.

If you'd like to know more about football in Zambia and why you might want to start a save there, why not check out a post I did on the forums about that?

Zambia (D5) - by Stan.fmf

Edited by BeeInExile
Added link to Zambia league post

On 17/11/2023 at 18:25, BeeInExile said:

Hi,

My fellow Zambia Assistant Researcher @StanBoy11 has created this rather nifty file that enables the Zambian league system. It features the top two national leagues, as well as between three and five regional leagues per province below that, as well as the ABSA Cup and Charity Shield. So if you've ever wanted to try out a save in Africa, why not give it a try? We'd love to know what you think.

Zambia (D5) - by Stan.fmf 84.85 kB · 31 downloads

In your other topic you wrote an excellent summary of why we should play in Zambia. Perhaps add that info to this topic too, so everyone can read it.