Injury injury injury injury

I have two physios in prevention, gold and natural and one gold natural rehab. I’m playing Tottenham so my facilities are top notch and I had to change all their training to light because of injuries.

Injury after injury after injury.

i don’t know if it’s because I’m having a good season and the game is rubber banding to make it interesting or if FMM24 now requires a roster of 43 starters to keep up and that’s just the way it is.

3 saves I’ve done, all with top clubs and good facilities, and I can’t keep anyone healthy. I literally have 6 players with month+ long injuries and 2 that just got off injury. I didn’t have this problem with the other versions of this game and I’m trying to adapt but holy cow.

WTF am I doing wrong?

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, jamie_B_105 said:

Agreed – I’m having this problem.

X3 Gold Physios...  (X2 Preventation & X1 Rehab) with Man Utd. Best facilities. Players at 100% condition but everyone and anyone are getting injured.

Quite frustrating.

Can you send in some save games and flag them as being for me with this issue and I'll be happy to take a look and sanity check things.

If you're a reasonable way into the game things to consider:
* If you're in Europe and playing every three days as irl this can put wear and tear on players, especially if they aren't naturally robust.
* If someone plays in an International tournament during the summer then he won't have rested and will be more prone to injuries during the coming season unless he gets some car (again some players are robust and can get through things, but not all).

Other things to note:
* Some young players can abuse themselves in this regard somewhat and 'get away with it.'
* Rest doesn't have to mean not playing a player all the time, often just subbing a player off towards the end of a match will help reduce his wear and tear during heavy periods of the season.
* Not warnings on a players profile, if he states he's feeling tired or similar then that is his way of indicating he has minor sprains etc. and will be slightly more likely to pick up an injury (you can see some of this sort of thing by looking in the medical area).

PS - As a Brighton supporter if anyone can advise me as to how to best fix this issue in real-life I'd appreciate it ;)