How to change fixture icons?

isoche

Hello! I want to edit the icons next to the match results (Like green circle for win, yellow circle for draw, and red circle for lose) [Picture is below]

But I dont know where those icon files, and which of them is what im looking for.. or how to edit them.. Can someone help me? (

Screenshot_603.jpg

8 minutes ago, isoche said:

Hello! I want to edit the icons next to the match results (Like green circle for win, yellow circle for draw, and red circle for lose) [Picture is below]

But I dont know where those icon files, and which of them is what im looking for.. or how to edit them.. Can someone help me? (

Screenshot_603.jpg

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\16px
here is the icons
win, lose and draw

5 dakika önce, snowofman said:

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\16px
here is the icons
win, lose and draw

Thank you so much. And Is there anyway i can get Resource Archiver? I play the game on Xbox game pass... I only got pre-game editor on Microsoft store..

11 minutes ago, isoche said:

Thank you so much. And Is there anyway i can get Resource Archiver? I play the game on Xbox game pass... I only got pre-game editor on Microsoft store..

Not from what i know of sadly

steam is the only place i know of

2 dakika önce, snowofman said:

Not from what i know of sadly

steam is the only place i know of

ugh.. to be honest this was the only thing i want to change about the default skin. just these three icons... thank you so much for your time <3

1 minute ago, isoche said:

ugh.. to be honest this was the only thing i want to change about the default skin. just these three icons... thank you so much for your time <3

here is the icons in a zip
for some reason i could not find the lose icon.. because it was called defeat and my brain would not have it :D

icons.zip