Female Clubs, Players in FM24

mizzoufan69420

5 hours ago, mizzoufan69420 said:

Why is it possible to create female clubs in FM24?

I know there are plans for Womens' Football, but why add the option to create women's clubs, players, etc. without making it possible to generate female newgens already?

I would assume preparation for FM25

Probably primarily for the researchers etc. I imagine they've started adding women's clubs etc. to the game already, they're just hidden from the publicly released database. Same as players that move to unlicensed leagues etc. they're not deleted from the database, just hidden so they can come back if ever needed.

I would've thought they could build an editor that was public-facing and also one that researchers could use for 25 without exposing this kind of stuff.  It seems like actually using these properties just doesn't work, so seems a bit slap-dash to have it in there just hanging out.  Maybe there's more to it.

In simple terms the editor is a basic version of their inhouse editor as I take it, so when they make updates to their internal version the editor gets updated with it, As certain fields are hardcoded or not in FM24 naturally the function would not work, although the coding remains. could be wrong though.