Starting Date

You can but the league wouldn't be playable until its start date. So, for example if you start in Iceland in Feb 2023 you would have to wait until the German league gets underway in August to play any fixtures.

I'm having this exact issue now. For years we've been able to 'start' a save using a date from another country, while managing in another country. I need this feature back! Hopefully there's a resolution. 

fm_3ydPuIMYgx.png

Edited by Quantum95

On 12/11/2023 at 12:33, Rednosetiger2 said:

Hello,
it is only possible to select a team from the country with the chosen starting date. I cant start in germany with a starting date from iceland for example. In older FMs it was possible.

Someone suggested to me on another forum that you can holiday to the required date, and then add a new manager to start where you want. I just tried it and it offers the same effect as picking a start date with another league in previous FMs so I'm pleased! 

Edited by Quantum95

On 15/11/2023 at 00:25, Quantum95 said:

I'm having this exact issue now. For years we've been able to 'start' a save using a date from another country, while managing in another country. I need this feature back! Hopefully there's a resolution. 

fm_3ydPuIMYgx.png

You can just select a team from another nation when the game has loaded, when you are taken to the team select screen. 

Edited by jyny