[FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

45 minutes ago, Vakama2619 said:

Which teams have them, it's just Everton, Southend and Torquay that I'm aware of.

F**k I just saw Forest

there is reading and wigan in League 1.

there is quite a few from tiers Level 7-10

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

there is reading and wigan in League 1.

there is quite a few from tiers Level 7-10

Ah I forgot about Reading and Wigan, might take a look around the file, also I'm curious, have you ever thought about adding level 11 as a unplayable league for promotion/relegation?

42 minutes ago, Vakama2619 said:

Ah I forgot about Reading and Wigan, might take a look around the file, also I'm curious, have you ever thought about adding level 11 as a unplayable league for promotion/relegation?

No i will not be going beyond Level 10.

Going beyond Level 10 is not really worth it in my opinion, there is loads more of extra Leagues and clubs.

It slows down the game considerably and there is not much difference in competion the further down the pyramid you go and all you do is steam roll through the leagues unchallenged.

Go and play some of the files that go below Level 10 and you will see what i mean.

Loving this - just a quick correction to the histories - specifically those listed under the Southern Combination Challenge Cup  - which isn't actually associated with the Southern Combination. It is actually a competition for teams in a 25 mile radius of Weybridge (and is almost another Combined Counties cup but isn't)

The correct competition for the Southern Combination is the Southern Combination Peter Bentley League Cup (and before that the John O'Hara League Cup) - things were much simpler when it was the Sussex County Football League. Past winners are available on the wiki page

43 minutes ago, AhMostyn said:

Loving this - just a quick correction to the histories - specifically those listed under the Southern Combination Challenge Cup  - which isn't actually associated with the Southern Combination. It is actually a competition for teams in a 25 mile radius of Weybridge (and is almost another Combined Counties cup but isn't)

The correct competition for the Southern Combination is the Southern Combination Peter Bentley League Cup (and before that the John O'Hara League Cup) - things were much simpler when it was the Sussex County Football League. Past winners are available on the wiki page

Do you have a link?

23 hours ago, AhMostyn said:

Alot of the information is missing or does not load.

If you can get me the winners and runners-up or a page where all the information is available i will update the information on the history page.

20 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Alot of the information is missing or does not load.

If you can get me the winners and runners-up or a page where all the information is available i will update the information on the history page.

sussex cup 1.png

sussex cup 2.png

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, agent007 said:

am using the the lastest version of the database. just this particular league

I have just run a test for 1 season and all the teams that was promoted from tier 9 to tier 8 all are in a league at tier 8 and have fixtures so i dont know why it happened in your game.

Have you got other database files loaded along with mine?

That can sometimes cause issues.

No one else has reported this bug happening to them.

Have you got a save file before the season ticks over to the next season? if you have try that see if it happens again.

7 hours ago, iGoldenBen said:

Hi, only thing I now notice is for cup draws it says 'Quartas-de-final' in Spanish, instead of Quarter final, not sure if this was from your db or externally .

I have not altered anything to do with the spanish language.

On 14/04/2024 at 00:11, iGoldenBen said:

Hi, only thing I now notice is for cup draws it says 'Quartas-de-final' in Spanish, instead of Quarter final, not sure if this was from your db or externally .

Might be another file doing that, I have the same issue to but I load waaaaaaaay too many mods with my games

• 3 weeks later...

Loving this database. I'm now in the process of doing the relegations and promotions and starting a new season. How can I reset this so that all the points deductions are wiped out and everyone starts with zero points.

Thanks for all your work on this. It really is appreciated by everyone!

18 hours ago, hammer man said:

Loving this database. I'm now in the process of doing the relegations and promotions and starting a new season. How can I reset this so that all the points deductions are wiped out and everyone starts with zero points.

Thanks for all your work on this. It really is appreciated by everyone!

You would have to go into the leagues where there are points deductions and remove them.

Im glad you like my database.

2 hours ago, hammer man said:

I've tried this but I cannot see the Everton, wigan and Reading reductions.

They are under the settings of each competion.

There is a lot more than just these 3 too

Unfortunately, the points deductions for Everton forest, Reading, Wigan etc are not showing up for me to remove.

Thanks for your help. I will just keep them as they are.

Many thanks and keep up the great work.

4 hours ago, hammer man said:

Unfortunately, the points deductions for Everton forest, Reading, Wigan etc are not showing up for me to remove.

Thanks for your help. I will just keep them as they are.

Many thanks and keep up the great work.

They are here

image.thumb.png.43a8770f7872b539183793e25bbef8fa.png

• 2 weeks later...