[FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can be expected to include the new TV deal Lionel, its literally just been announced tonight. No Amazon games, more on Sky than before but no details of money have been released as far as I can see. TNT (Formerly BT) will have 12.30PM on Saturday, and two mid week fixtures. Sky will be showing more games on Friday and Monday and all the final day fixtures will be live. Two games at 2PM on Sunday and the usual 4.30 game Starting in 2025

Edited by NeilUK

1 minuto atrás, NeilUK disse:

I don't think you can be expected to include the new TV deal Lionel, its literally just been announced tonight. No Amazon games, more on Sky than before but no details of money have been released as far as I can see. TNT (Formerly BT) will have 12.30PM on Saturday, and two mid week fixtures. Sky will be showing more games on Friday and Monday and all the final day fixtures will be live. Starting in 2025

The Premier League's television deal with UK broadcasters is believed to be worth a staggering £6.7billion, a four per cent increase from the current value. This Boxing Day will see Amazon Prime show games as well as another mid-week round of contests.

The only information about money is that vaule. Not a big increase, but...

2 minutes ago, NeilUK said:

I don't think you can be expected to include the new TV deal Lionel, its literally just been announced tonight. No Amazon games, more on Sky than before but no details of money have been released as far as I can see. TNT (Formerly BT) will have 12.30PM on Saturday, and two mid week fixtures. Sky will be showing more games on Friday and Monday and all the final day fixtures will be live. Two games at 2PM on Sunday and the usual 4.30 game Starting in 2025

I agree.

I think this is something Sports Interactive may include in a update later on once all the numbers have been agreed on.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

It will be a full release.

Its getting very close to release now, about a week.

The structure change at Level 8 where each league will have 22 teams for the 2024-25 season has now been completed, (testing for a season to see if works proper)

County Leagues back up to 320 teams for the 2024-25 season.

Sounding good, always best to use a file that's been properly tested anyway. Nothing worse than there being no fixtures scheduled after 2 seasons like the other databases I've used. 

12 hours ago, iGoldenBen said:

Sounding good, always best to use a file that's been properly tested anyway. Nothing worse than there being no fixtures scheduled after 2 seasons like the other databases I've used. 

That should not happen with this database.

I have done test to about 2070 with no issues (not in game test but database test)

FA Cup 2024-25 has now been added with the 748 teams due to structure expansion after the first season where Level 8 as 22 teams in each division up from 19-20 teams in the first season.

FA Trophy 2024-25 has now been added also with the 336 team competion due to more teams at Level 8 after the first season due to the structure change at Level 8.

Administration rules added in from Level 7-10.

The database is now starting to look good and im happy.

This fine always works fine, never had an issue with it. Also it works now if you use a 2023 save with it installed. I used one of Work The Space's Guernsey save and it imports and works fine even though its not actually out yet

13 hours ago, gmilitao_scr said:

The Premier League's television deal with UK broadcasters is believed to be worth a staggering £6.7billion, a four per cent increase from the current value. This Boxing Day will see Amazon Prime show games as well as another mid-week round of contests.

The only information about money is that vaule. Not a big increase, but...

Not sure about that source. Amazon have no deal, there were 5 available , Sky got 4 (which is the maximum allowed) and TNT (BT Sport as was) got the other one. Boxing Day fixtures will be on Sky

Hi @lionel messi - first, many thanks for your invaluable efforts on this. A question -> Even if I'm only interested managing teams down to Level 6 max. (default SI database -> Vanarama North/South), do you still suggest I use your database for better/proper scheduling/histories between Level 1-6 when it comes to managing in England in general?

2 hours ago, meozan said:

Hi @lionel messi - first, many thanks for your invaluable efforts on this. A question -> Even if I'm only interested managing teams down to Level 6 max. (default SI database -> Vanarama North/South), do you still suggest I use your database for better/proper scheduling/histories between Level 1-6 when it comes to managing in England in general?

I think if you are only wanting to manage down to Level 6 then either file will work as well.

My database only really starts kicking in at Level 7 and down.

13 minutes ago, jameswb21 said:

@lionel messi a question for my save really, will the Sussex senior challenge cup be in the database? Will be cool if so!

13 minutes ago, jameswb21 said:

@lionel messi a question for my save really, will the Sussex senior challenge cup be in the database? Will be cool if so!

The Southern combination league cup and the southern counties east league cup are in.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

I think it really depends on what your computer can handle.

Correct

Simulation accuracy, from lowest to highest:

1. Not loaded

2. View Only

3. Playable without details

4. Playable with full details

For my saves-

I put every league as playable. I put full details including cups and all leagues for whatever country I'm playing in. I put full detail for all Continental and International tournaments. Lastly, I put full details for only the top flight of the top countries

Try not to add or remove leagues mid save, adjust the detail level if it starts running too slow

Edited by squintz69
typo

11 hours ago, Hanxvirenk208 said:

Saludos, I have a question:  How many players would you use?  I usually have 50,000 (UK and Ireland).  

Loading all players of English nationality and "based in" England will help teams fill out their rosters, but that's probably a lot

16 hours ago, squintz69 said:

Correct

Simulation accuracy, from lowest to highest:

1. Not loaded

2. View Only

3. Playable without details

4. Playable with full details

For my saves-

I put every league as playable. I put full details including cups and all leagues for whatever country I'm playing in. I put full detail for all Continental and International tournaments. Lastly, I put full details for only the top flight of the top countries

Try not to add or remove leagues mid save, adjust the detail level if it starts running too slow

My game estimated around 500,000 players with lots of custom leagues also added, and players from all continents also added, but the slowdown is ridiculous, and that's with a 13900HX CPU 

21 hours ago, jakdevlin said:

@lionel messi top work man! let us know if there's a way for us to buy you a beer or anything, you deserve a few cold ones!

I cant post direct links on here but i can give people a option to my paypal via private message or i can post links on my steam page once i have uploaded the file if thats what they want to do.

I now got the season 2024-25 structure change fully working now.

I fixed the FA Trophy as i forget to change the dates for the extra round going in and had got both preliminary round and 1st qualifying round playing on the same date.

No overload in the season schedule done down to Level 8 so far, will do the last 2 Levels in the next few days then we are about ready for a few tests and a release on sunday.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I cant post direct links on here but i can give people a option to my paypal via private message or i can post links on my steam page once i have uploaded the file if thats what they want to do.

sounds good to me man

2 hours ago, samrnpage said:

In the interest of "if you don't ask you don't get" is there anyone that could make the kits for Clapton Community FC? Home top, away bottom?

image.png.b13680dbc373dc22f07db3da274fd3e4.pngimage.png.76ad280b461c8416d355939a9a6eef4a.png

I cant find any anywhere mate. FM Slovakia have made kits for the Eastern Counties League Premier Division. I have just asked in their discord if they will be doing Division One. I'll let you know what they say.

On 29/11/2023 at 20:43, lionel messi said:

United Counties League Cup runners-Up season 1980-81

United Counties League Cup runners-Up season 2000-01

Newspaper archive finds nothing at the moment (If you are still looking for it)

EDIT - Its been found good stuff

Anything else you need? 

Edited by oche balboa

On 06/12/2023 at 05:40, iGoldenBen said:

My game estimated around 500,000 players with lots of custom leagues also added, and players from all continents also added, but the slowdown is ridiculous, and that's with a 13900HX CPU 

May I ask if my laptops can handle a database with 100k -150k players?

I have a hard time improving my squad after promotions.  I wonder if I need to have more leagues/players loaded.  

Laptop 1: Dell L- 1366 x 768 - Intel Core i5 13th Gen i5-1335U Deca-core (10 Core)

Laptop 2: HP - AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3GHz up to 3.2GHz, Dual-Core, 4 MB L3 Cache)

1 hour ago, Hanxvirenk208 said:

I have a hard time improving my squad after promotions.  I wonder if I need to have more leagues/players loaded.  

Laptop 1: Dell L- 1366 x 768 - Intel Core i5 13th Gen i5-1335U Deca-core (10 Core)

Laptop 2: HP - AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3GHz up to 3.2GHz, Dual-Core, 4 MB L3 Cache)

I very much doubt it, 50-100k would be more realistic 

2 hours ago, Hanxvirenk208 said:

Depends what you mean by "handle"!

I think it's the number of active leagues that slows processing down more than number of players.

2 hours ago, Hanxvirenk208 said:

i have the same processor as "laptop 2" in my Acer currently it is awful, i have 8gb RAM and the in game computer performance rates at half a star-1 star based on performance modes. Avoid this, im trying to get an upgrade for this laptop actually! 

4 minutes ago, jameswb21 said:

i have the same processor as "laptop 2" in my Acer currently it is awful, i have 8gb RAM and the in game computer performance rates at half a star-1 star based on performance modes. Avoid this, im trying to get an upgrade for this laptop actually! 

Thank you both for the explanations.   Should I wait until FM25 comes out to buy a better laptop?    (I apologize for the off-topic questions).

Edited by Hanxvirenk208

10 minutes ago, Hanxvirenk208 said:

Thank you both for the explanations.   Should I wait until FM25 comes out to buy a better laptop?    (I apologize for the off-topic questions).

https://laptoping.com/cpus/product/intel-core-i5-1335u/

Your #1 Laptop is good enough imo. The CPU scores slighly higher than 5700U that I used for FM during more than 1 years time on my laptop. If you have at least 8GB RAM, that is enough. Don't bother about the star rating FM gives - I've had top notch self built desktops through the years and the star rating always drops to half a star when I'm done setting up my database :D

I've also done lots of performance tests - such as comparing speed of View only leagues vs. Playable leagues. Different sizes of databases.

1 hour ago, samrnpage said:

Hopefully testing is going well :D

If it's not I might cry 🤣 we've been waiting so long! No disrespect tho huge W to them making it just wanna get into the save you know!!! 

1 hour ago, jameswb21 said:

If it's not I might cry 🤣 we've been waiting so long! No disrespect tho huge W to them making it just wanna get into the save you know!!! 

Same here haha! Any chance of a midnight release? :lol: