[FM24] Rob's History Update 2024 - v .4.00 RELEASED 04/03/2024

4 hours ago, J-Hood said:

no rush for it, will there be an update for this file.

I'll take a good look tomorrow at what needs amended after the Winter Patch :)

3 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

After having to update my Czechoslovakia file twice for the Czech, Slovak, Czechoslovak Cups and Czechoslovak First Division I very much more appreciate the amount of work you put in these files. It's tedious work.

Thank you, that means a lot

I hope that I can do it again for the next FM (as well as a similar file for the Women's game, however they decide to implement it) - might be a big piece of work

Between a job change and general life changes, hopefully I will have the time!

• Rob 396 changed the title to [FM24] Rob's History Update 2024 - v .4.00 RELEASED 04/03/2024
Posted (edited)

v.4.00 released (for files see bottom of this post, and/or first post)

- some basic error fixes
- general housekeeping
- trophy pack config IDs updated after Winter Patch (for new games on the new Winter Patch database, use 4.0 - if you have a current save game using 3.0 of my file, continue to use Trophy pack 3.0, or the images won't match anymore)

So this will be it for FM24 (unless anyone spots any big errors which need amending)

Hopefully for FM25 I will be able to carry this file over and make some amendments, let's see how they implement the Women's game first and what impact it has on the database

If I have to do it all again from scratch, fingers crossed I have the time

Rob x

The Editor Data File

The Trophy Pack

Edited by Rob 396

• 2 months later...

Hey there, I'm fairly new to modding this game, and was wondering the path file for these add ons? 
If you, or anyone could show me the path file to put these into it would be WONDERFUL. 

Thanks!

8 hours ago, thadimusgames said:

Hey there, I'm fairly new to modding this game, and was wondering the path file for these add ons? 
If you, or anyone could show me the path file to put these into it would be WONDERFUL. 

Thanks!

the data file goes into My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2024 > Editor Data
the trophy pack goes into My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2024 > graphics > trophies (you may need to create this particular folder)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having a issue with the graphics for this file. At first i thought it was because I had some files that were adding duplicates (as I have a lot of DBs activated) after finding which was causing the issue I still cant find a way to fix the graphics. 

I added the folder in to my trophies folder but it did not do much. Trophies still used the default image. I tried to combine the two configs but its still shows the same.  any idea how to fix it?

image.thumb.png.dc1a8f9716bd208deb753bf3ce2c9d6e.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wikifirelord said:

I have been having a issue with the graphics for this file. At first i thought it was because I had some files that were adding duplicates (as I have a lot of DBs activated) after finding which was causing the issue I still cant find a way to fix the graphics. 

I added the folder in to my trophies folder but it did not do much. Trophies still used the default image. I tried to combine the two configs but its still shows the same.  any idea how to fix it?

image.thumb.png.dc1a8f9716bd208deb753bf3ce2c9d6e.png

what database are you running for your save, the winter patch? 23.3.0?

I've never tried combining config files, all my folders are separate like this - 

image.png.ca024769d2bee21115134a98787ccc36.png

do you have FMRTE at all? what you could do is load that up, search for the first trophy in my pack, Czechoslovak Football League, and see what ID number it has - it should be (presuming you are on DB 23.3.0 and have 4.0 of my trophy pack) ID 2000334998

image.png.c0ae535e1b14d16cf4b229b3a86b1a13.png

if it's not, then one of your other databases includes some new non-default competitions and is pushing the file out of sync

Edited by Rob 396

5 minutes ago, Rob 396 said:

what database are you running for your save, the winter patch? 23.3.0?

I've never tried combining config files, all my folders are separate like this - 

image.png.ca024769d2bee21115134a98787ccc36.png

do you have FMRTE at all? what you could do is load that up, search for the first trophy in my pack, Czechoslovak Football League, and see what ID number it has - it should be (presuming you are on DB 23.3.0 and have 4.0 of my trophy pack) ID 2000334998

if it's not, then one of your other databases includes some new non-default competitions and is pushing the file out of sync

I will try to do that and let you know!

1 hour ago, wikifirelord said:

I will try to do that and let you know!

Cool

I'll be the first to hold my hands up mind - that trophy pack is a mess, as it's been added to so many times since the first edition of this file on like FM23 - the naming conventions have changed, there are so many trophies in there that aren't used in-game anymore - I really need to tidy it up for FM25 (presuming I will carry on making this file ofcourse!)