[DISCONTINUED] [FM24] No 2024 UEFA competitions format

DO NOT USE THIS FILE IN FURTHER SAVE GAMES!

It seems like unlike last year, just keeping the old rules also reverts the qualifying spots, which seems to cause the issues some have pointed out. In addition, I haven't been able to create a working file for 24.3., since the Europa League and Conference League would break past 2026. If anyone wants to try their luck, feel free to use my files as a jumping off point, I sadly don't have the time for that

No_2024_format_V1.fmf
No_2024_format_away_goals_V1.fmf
No_2024_format_V2.fm
No_2024_format_away_goals_V2.fmf

Edited by V2023

22 hours ago, V2023 said:

Still being annoyed by the changes UEFA decided to make with the new UEFA competitions format, I re-created this file which simply removes the new 2024 format and keeps the current one, including the nation coefficients. Nothing else about these competitions has been changed.

The edited competitions:
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Europa League
UEFA Conference League
UEFA Youth League

No_2024_format_V1.fmf 22.26 kB · 3 downloads

thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there's a weird glitch, random Spanish lower league club keeps entering the preeliminary rounds of UCL, it's possible to fix that? Also San Marino keeps entering 1st qualifying round of UCL despite being last in UEFA rankings.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 15-33-06.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-04 15-33-11.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-04 15-33-15.jpg

Edited by Lechu01

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

It caught my attention that after the first season and with the new European Competitions format, only two teams qualified for Champions League, Only one Team for Europa League and two Teams for Conference League.

image.png.5fefdb2a7c97c9b0c35ba1248d9d90e3.png

It´s my understanding that even 5 clubs will be entering the Champions League through coefficient stuff and so with Europa and Conference League...What´s going on?

Example:

Barcelona qualified as a Champion for the 24/25 UCL, but Real Madrid who finished 2nd qualified for the UEFA Conference League!!!!!!!

image.png.f246e0e481cad23541336e49a792d2a1.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • V2023 changed the title to [DISCONTINUED] [FM24] No 2024 UEFA competitions format