[FM24] - Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level) (compatibile with 24.4 update)

As usual, yearly file to start your save as low as in 4th level in Poland.

Tested for 10 years in the game, all is okay.

What has changed?

• Added II Liga (playable with recreated promotion playoffs and squad reward system)
  • Added III Liga (playable with squad reward system)
  • Added IV Liga (non-playable, used for promotion/relegation from III Liga)

Few pointers

• U21 Squad rewards are the same in all divisions (in real life, they are different in 4th level, but it's not possible to edit the squad rules so I'm leaving this as it is).
  • II liga playoffs are set just as I liga playoffs (yes, 3–4 days break between last match of regular season and 1st semi-final playoff is normal)
  • As usual, promotions and relegations between 3 Liga and IV Liga are not 100% due to regionalization. Teams should be in the nearest available division if there's not enough spaces in the right division (teams from north (II Group) won't be in south division (IV group)). No artificial league increase is required for this level, if I'd do lower levels, maybe I would try to restrict this even more, right now default settings set by us researchers are fine.
  • There's a planned reform in 4th level (all 2nd placed teams play in playoff for 5th promotion spot), but since it's not officially confirmed, I've decided to not create this.

Installation instruction

1) Download the File.

2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder, located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.

3) Open Football Manager 2024 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure this Data File is selected.

4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.

5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Poland". The Polish lower leagues will then be playable.

image.png.5070072e224bb8f057a8bd2e6e350c71.png

image.png.1cb8781a9fd0b2ad58081151408d9f63.png

image.png.cc8f52262e09622b95eddc45580bafa5.png

image.png.251a3f116512975d2b71a3ca35c7a0bc.png

image.png.8ccb97e45ec6d27e96170b1b7bc26491.png

Direct link to download

STEAM WORKSHOP LINK

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Razor940 said:

Any idea how to make the file work with the new update?

Probably I will update this file this week

• 1 month later...
  • Bigpole changed the title to [FM24] - Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level) (compatibile with 24.4 update)
On 10/04/2024 at 21:13, andrealves_10 said:

Update for ne

is it updated to the version that came out yesterday? Thanks

yes, it's working 100%

13 minutes ago, Sizeman21 said:

Gunna try this out when I get home, been itching for a Polish save for a while. Thanks for your work on the file Bigpole :applause:

thanks, small error was found by a user (nothing major, team draw in promotion playoff wasnt fixed but random), so quick fix was made and new file is uploaded in 1st post. Of course bloody steam workshop replaced my file so I had to replace a steam link as well.