Update changes list

Just now, abcdf said:

I cannot find the list of bug fixes that came with the full version release. Is it available? Has the AI squad rotation issue been fixed?

Change lists aren't posted with the release of the game because it's not a patch, it's a full release. Any future updates will likely be accompanied by change lists.

4 minutes ago, abcdf said:

I cannot find the list of bug fixes that came with the full version release. Is it available? Has the AI squad rotation issue been fixed?

Reading inbetween the lines, no gameplay issues have been fixed.

The update was just the full release, therefore database changes.

It sounds like fixes will be at some point in the near future. Who knows what the near future and ''very soon'' is. Could be a few days, could be a few months.

5 minutes ago, angelo994 said:

When will the first update be out then? The lack of communication isn't a great thing and I find it kind of shocking so many in this thread seem okay with it. 

Presumably they don't know yet - they're waiting on feedback re how many issues are reported in the full version.

2 minutes ago, abcdf said:

This is just beyond ridicoulous, what does it mean no change log? So i am going to assume it’s just a cover up for not fixing any of the bugs of the beta.

As Ridiculous as it may seem. SI never put out a change log for the full release. It's not a cover up. They know there are issues. They will look to rectify those issues at the earliest chance they can.

In the meantime, Either play or Don't play. Entirely your decision. 

Just now, abcdf said:

This is just beyond ridicoulous, what does it mean no change log? So i am going to assume it’s just a cover up for not fixing any of the bugs of the beta.

Well aren't you a happy soul - For the last x number of years SI have released in the same way and you and other whining on here about this and that wont change things 

Beta - Release - Bug fixes 

Its a tried and tested formula for greatness - so id suggest taking a chill pill and wait for the changes to be released - then you can moan and groan all you like regarding fixes not happening or tactics are ruined lol 

11 minuti fa, kopfan1977 ha scritto:

As Ridiculous as it may seem. SI never put out a change log for the full release. It's not a cover up. They know there are issues. They will look to rectify those issues at the earliest chance they can.

In the meantime, Either play or Don't play. Entirely your decision. 

I remember it being there every single year honestly, last year included. Seems like a lack of transparency for its own sake

41 minuti fa, richieh ha scritto:

Well aren't you a happy soul - For the last x number of years SI have released in the same way and you and other whining on here about this and that wont change things 

Beta - Release - Bug fixes 

Its a tried and tested formula for greatness - so id suggest taking a chill pill and wait for the changes to be released - then you can moan and groan all you like regarding fixes not happening or tactics are ruined lol 

No I am whining because they did not deliver what was advertised. And guess what? The bugs are not fixed, because if they were, they would have been more than happy to release a changelog. Honestly I have been posting here for years about the same issues over and over again. All I got was just promises, “it’s being looked into” etc.

but at least we will get women’s football next here so they can get the badge of an “inclusive” company. 
No matter that the game is broken in some of its core aspects.

HURRAH

7 minutes ago, abcdf said:

No I am whining because they did not deliver what was advertised. And guess what? The bugs are not fixed, because if they were, they would have been more than happy to release a changelog. Honestly I have been posting here for years about the same issues over and over again. All I got was just promises, “it’s being looked into” etc.

but at least we will get women’s football next here so they can get the badge of an “inclusive” company. 
No matter that the game is broken in some of its core aspects.

HURRAH

It's nothing to do with not fixing bugs. There's never a change log on release of the game. Never has been. The bugs will get fixed. Chill out, life is good :)