Fm24 Beta bug fixes link?

They typically don't provide that level of transparency for release.  In previous years they have taken the mentality that it's not a patch and therefore there are no patch notes

Edited by DomFx

11 minutes ago, chickenTiki-TakaMasala said:

Hi is there a link or any documentation regarding bug fixes from the beta?

From the quick look around I've had (especially serious bugs relating to the playability of Your World mode) there haven't been any bug fixes.

• Administrators

We haven't released a changelist between Early Access and Full Launch, this is in line with previous editions.

We do have further updates planned in the near future so please stay tuned. Not every issue raised during the Early Access stage can be resolved in time for Launch, but once we have it under investigation we will look to find a solution as quick as we can.

43 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We haven't released a changelist between Early Access and Full Launch, this is in line with previous editions.

We do have further updates planned in the near future so please stay tuned. Not every issue raised during the Early Access stage can be resolved in time for Launch, but once we have it under investigation we will look to find a solution as quick as we can.

Can I suggest that these are rolled out as soon as they are ready, and not waiting for them all to be ready as one big patch.

5 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

So is this still the 'Early Access' version? Im assuming nothing has changed, as even the 'simple' bugs are not fixed.

21 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

So is this still the 'Early Access' version? Im assuming nothing has changed, as even the 'simple' bugs are not fixed.

No, a patch was released with a number of fixes at 4pm GMT for launch. It obviously hasn't included fixes for every issue raised during Early Access, but for those that were game breaking to ensure people could play from this afternoon.

SI have always said they prioritise large save/game breaking issues first, particularly where these impact a lot of people, prior to smaller issues, or those issues that affect a small minority of players.

1 minute ago, JordanMilly said:

No, a patch was released with a number of fixes at 4pm GMT for launch. It obviously hasn't included fixes for every issue raised during Early Access, but for those that were game breaking to ensure people could play from this afternoon.

SI have always said they prioritise large save/game breaking issues first, particularly where these impact a lot of people, prior to smaller issues, or those issues that affect a small minority of players.

I really didnt notice any 'game-breaking' bugs to begin with, just little annoyances such as teamtalks not having effect, AI not using subs correctly therefore players not developing. I saw quite a few of these reported on the forums. I myself have uploaded saves.

The frustrating thing is as it is an 'early access' and not 'beta' anymore.... shouldnt have there been a Patch notes for the people that played 'Early Access' as it was not beta, but an early version of the game that has now been patched?

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

I feel like if SI are going with "Early Access" rather than "Beta" then there should be public patch notes.

18 hours ago, greenz81 said:

I really didnt notice any 'game-breaking' bugs to begin with, just little annoyances such as teamtalks not having effect, AI not using subs correctly therefore players not developing. I saw quite a few of these reported on the forums. I myself have uploaded saves.

The frustrating thing is as it is an 'early access' and not 'beta' anymore.... shouldnt have there been a Patch notes for the people that played 'Early Access' as it was not beta, but an early version of the game that has now been patched?

Is it just me or is the team talks not taking effect more than a minor issue. Especially because the AI's work?