Football Manager 2024 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game has issues yes, but it's still an enjoyable play. I'm West Ham and have made it to November in the first season, currently 7th in the Prem and I haven't seen the huge scorelines other players are reporting. Goals look balanced across the league, I've won 3-0 a couple of times and my biggest defeat has been 0-1 as I've got a fairly defensively secure tactic.

In my last game I drew 1-1 with Villa away. I conceded a sloppy goal to go 0-1 down but they were largely on top through the first half. A slight tactical tweak at half time and I gained the initiative, Villa actually made 4 subs from 3 opportunities before the 75th minute and then their keeper got injured, outfield player John McGinn went in goal and I scored with my first shot against him. It just goes to show that the AI can get FM'd as well as I'm sure many on here would be screaming that the game was scripted if that happened to them!

As I said, there are issues with the game but it's far from broken. 

51 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Care to outline exactly why you believe it would be "very fixable"?  And in that case, why haven't they just done that?

Because it hasn't been an issue in the past and the game hasn't changed that much, and because SI's patching schedule is very rigid.

2 minutes ago, Sunstrikuuu said:

Because it hasn't been an issue in the past and the game hasn't changed that much, and because SI's patching schedule is very rigid.

None of that means anything with regards to how easy it is to fix in software development terms.  You can wholesale refactor the entire code base with little issue, or you can change one value and a linked module completely breaks.  No-one can possibly say how easy something is to fix unless they're sitting there looking at the code, and even if you are it's incredibly difficult to accurately tell.  What we do have a window into is what we can see.  It hasn't been fixed yet, despite them taking an unprecedented (for SI at least) step of specifically calling out fixes and giving a vague timescale.  If it was that easy, they'd have fixed it by now. 

And because there'll be plenty of people shrieking and claiming shill or whatever, the existence of any issue in the first place reflects badly on SI.  Giving them the benefit of the doubt and saying something is difficult in a system that's near enough decades old in parts is not remotely defending them.

39 minutos atrás, limey150781 disse:

Você pode jogar. Essa é a hipérbole que não ajuda em nada. Você pode optar por não jogar por causa disso ou por ser bom o suficiente para você, mas há literalmente centenas de milhares que estão jogando. 

Yes friend. I paid a lot for a game that promises to deliver certain features and functionalities and when I receive them they simply don't exist. I should just play with all these bugs reported (and known to the SI team) just because thousands of people are playing!

18 minutes ago, MaskedReferee said:

The game has issues yes, but it's still an enjoyable play. I'm West Ham and have made it to November in the first season, currently 7th in the Prem and I haven't seen the huge scorelines other players are reporting. Goals look balanced across the league, I've won 3-0 a couple of times and my biggest defeat has been 0-1 as I've got a fairly defensively secure tactic.

In my last game I drew 1-1 with Villa away. I conceded a sloppy goal to go 0-1 down but they were largely on top through the first half. A slight tactical tweak at half time and I gained the initiative, Villa actually made 4 subs from 3 opportunities before the 75th minute and then their keeper got injured, outfield player John McGinn went in goal and I scored with my first shot against him. It just goes to show that the AI can get FM'd as well as I'm sure many on here would be screaming that the game was scripted if that happened to them!

As I said, there are issues with the game but it's far from broken. 

I'm really enjoying the match engine this year. Best it's been for a long time. Like you said I haven't seen high scoring games. My youth players are developing. 

It's the player interaction and AI not making any subs is the most annoying bug. 

2 hours ago, KeegBCFC said:

The game is absolutely not fine to start a realistic save. Ridiculous amounts of goals being scored, teams with 6 CB's kicking off because they want more CB's, and thats just 2 of the glaring issues causing players to avoid starting a realistic save. You may enjoy playing in your own way, but don't call people dramatic because the way they play is impossible due to a poor release. 

It's clear issues are affecting some more than others. League rules bugs aside (which need to be sorted asap), it seems to be high scoring / high conversion rates, AI squad building / rotation / use of subs and player unhappiness / dynamics being the big hitters that everyone is waiting for to be fixed in this upcoming patch.

If all games in your league are high scoring (seems to be the case as opposed to just managed teams) then it kinda evens itself out so some players can look past that. AI squad building / rotation / use of subs may not be that noticeable unless people are looking for it so again some players could look past this.

With regards to dynamics issues (which once they arrive, no-one can get away from!) - I have a theory (based on absolutely nothing at all apart from my own save as a caveat) that manager reputation / team performance could be a factor.

For the 'story' element of my beta save, I made my manager a real life former international player so set up the manager profile as such. From the start the players have looked up to me given the higher reputation and continued overachievement at the club means atmosphere and managerial support has remained in the green.

I also always focus on team cohesion where I can in my training schedules to get this as high as possible. I also always keep a tight squad (23-25 players max) to keep most happy in terms of playing time. In press conferences I often get the question "you've used the least amount of players of everyone in the league so far - why is that?".

I had a couple of minor grumbles about squad depth at GK and CB (I noticed them in the happiness screen before any players came to me and I was able to promote youth prospects to the first team which resolved this). I also experienced a bug where a player was worried a new signing was going to replace him, I reassured him he wasn't and the next day he said 'promise' was broken as he hadn't received the same playing time. I thought it was going to be the start of something but a new promise was made and the player was eventually satisfied.

Aside from these, in 5 seasons I haven't experienced any of the other extreme dynamics issues people have talked about. Maybe if I had set myself to lower rep / no coaching badges etc (I do like a journeyman every now and again) - I would have experienced this well-known spiral into the dynamics management nightmare which can be infuriating and at the moment is exposing outright bugs in the game mechanics.

Perhaps the factor of manager reputation is too extreme in terms of exposing player unhappiness? So where players have a higher rep than the manager they are kicking off about absolutely everything from playing time to contracts to squad depth etc etc? It's just a theory based on my own save and some of the varied feedback I'm seeing in this forum.

So my advice to anyone at either end of this argument who wants a more well-rounded view of the game would be:

- If you started your current save with a high reputation, try another with virtually no reputation at a bigger club and see how well you can manage your players

- If you started your current save with very little reputation, try another with higher manager rep at a smaller club and see if you can get by without the dynamics issues

You may then get an idea of why the game is unplayable for some, and perfectly playable for others, in terms of the dynamics issues at least.

The rest is subjective and about how much the player can look past with regards to high scoring games and AI squad management, but we all want SI to address these problems to result in a more well-rounded, sensible and realistic game. Fingers crossed it's coming.

3 minutes ago, forameuss said:

If it was that easy, they'd have fixed it by now. 

Whether that fix would be deployed before the regular December patch is another story.  People regularly get themselves all excited for patches, but you can practically set your watch -- your calendar, at least -- by when they're released.

35 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

What I would say is, that those who don't consider themselves hardcore players have noticed issues. Many people who are picking up the game or just playing it for fun can see the issues. Something that I find really bugging and ruining immersion like squad depth complaints, a "casual" FM player could find it somewhat amusing. That doesn't mean the issue isn't there and doesn't mean the issue isn't big.

I think the difference between many of those and some hardcore players is that hardcore players will use the forum, make their complaints publicly, and/or will just speak with a lot more 'passion' in general.

I'm a FM player who this year is really enjoying FIFA. My FIFA opinion will be different to those who really play FIFA. I can see the issues with FIFA but I'm just like 'meh, I'm playing clubs with my friends. All i care about'...I'm not that passionate about FIFA to even join discussions on how it can improve or issues with the game.

End of the day, I complain a lot (only speaking for myself) because high standards. SI have high standards, and so do some of us passionate players. We want the game as complete as possible which in turn, makes the game even better for "casuals". Working towards a complete game, the least you'd expect is the headline features to all be in working order. So, it's not about making the game better or complete for hardcore players, it's people just wanting the game to be more complete in general.

Funnily enough, some of the requests from the hardcore players are actually to make some things simpler. 

I guess my biggest issue with use of hardcore user vs casual user, and im not saying you do it, is the way its often done to amplify the opinion of the former and denigrate that of the latter. Absolutely not a fan of that, at all. 

On 17/11/2023 at 18:32, welshdragon said:

Next step  - has to be COMMUNICATION. Yes, we've seen an improvement on this front with a list of changes that will form the next patch, but a release date of 'Coming soon' is too vague.

Life is about planning and people have busy lives and we all know how we can lose hours playing FM and so people need to book this time off (wives, kids can dictate this).

So I don't think it's too much to provide a best endeavors/aspirational date for the next release. If this date is not hit, there will be an understanding that this was caveated by stating that this is the earliest we should expect a patch. If this date is not met, a follow up date should be provided. This would allow the FM die hards to plan accordingly and the transparency would only enhance relations.

I work as a Programme Manager for a sports data company (yes, I know how arrogant/unlikable I'm probably coming across!), but I do understand the challenges of releasing/delivering incrementally. I believe that SI Games work in Sprints, which should allow them to gauge when they HOPE to release.

All I'm asking for is more transparency on what is happening in the background, thus allowing the FM obsessives to plan their lives accordingly (and yes, I know how extreme that sounds) - but it's winter now in the UK and we are ready for our FM hibernation season:)

It be good if SI could give us an update to an expected ETA as I agree 'coming soon' is vague orto give some indication on what they are working towards.  We could do with regular updates on where the patch is in its development and estimated release time weather that be this week, next week or next month imo.  I like welsh dragon have to give estimated times in my job too on the delivery of projects ,so this is common practice

As welsh dragon has said this can be caveated if necessary in case there are any unforseen issues - then people who work / have families can plan around it as welsh dragon says..  It would also help others who  unlike myself who will be starting a new game, may have imported there FM23 game into 24. so they can plan to go back and play the save on the previous version without having to wait.  It would also help as Im currently planning tactics and training schedules until the patch comes out and it be good to know if I have a long time to plan them and can do other things or if I have to do them quickly as the patch is coming soon

Edited by wazza

I do think the "lack of depth" issue connects to the squad planner somehow.

I played 4-4-2 with no complaints, then set it up as 4-4-2 DM on the tactics screen during the winter break, with just one of my CMs being natural at DM and on the squad depth screen, and aftee a few weeks lacking defensive midfielders was a huge issue for the squad. 

Might try to recreate that situation, then change tactics away from DMs again and see if the problem vanishes itself.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I played 4-4-2 with no complaints, then set it up as 4-4-2 DM on the tactics screen during the winter break, with just one of my CMs being natural at DM and on the squad depth screen, and aftee a few weeks lacking defensive midfielders was a huge issue for the squad. 

Might try to recreate that situation, then change tactics away from DMs again and see if the problem vanishes itself.

Possibly, I never had the squad depth problem but I also use the squad planner. However, the squad planner is supposed to be a private thing, so maybe that is the bug.

1 hora atrás, limey150781 disse:

You can play it. This is the hyperbole that doesn't help anything. You may choose not to play it due to it nor being good enough for you but there are literally hundreds of thousands that are playing it. 

I'm sorry but it's frustrating when people came here with valid criticism and you lot respond like this. Yes of course you can "play" the game. Can you play it and fully enjoy it as you expected to when you bought it? Assuming by this topic and by the opinions on other placed I've read comments, no. And it doesn't matter if "hundreds of thousands" are playing it. For some people the game as it is is not playable. I am one of them. The person you responded to is another. There are way more.

It's a frustrating game. I play it to relax. The  few hours  I played 24 I spent more time frustrated than enjoying it and it got to the point I just stopped. In 20 years I play this game this has never happened to me.

40 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

I guess my biggest issue with use of hardcore user vs casual user, and im not saying you do it, is the way its often done to amplify the opinion of the former and denigrate that of the latter. Absolutely not a fan of that, at all. 

Absolutely agree. It's why I have to use ". I thought I would've made a big deal out of nothing by saying I dislike the use of casuals and hardcore users.

I genuinely believe if some just took their time to read a comment they may have disagreed with but tried to actually understand it, this thread could be a healthier place for discussions. People would work together more in conversing about a solution rather than dismissing each other. Reading this thread alone, I understand people enjoy the game for different reasons. Nobody should be telling others how to enjoy the game or convince them to not enjoy the game. Same way, there's this misconception that if you're very passionate about a particular issue, then you don't enjoy the game at all.

If you are reading this and are one of those who think the game is completely unplayable, try and take this opportunity to try a different approach to the game than your norm. Try somewhere new, South Africa (I actually highly recommend it). That way, you may actually find some joy in the game. Opening up a save knowing an issue will annoy you probably doesn't help. I am aware I also have to take my own advice lool.

1 saat önce, RDF Tactics said:

It depends on who you speak to. I wouldn't completely agree.

Now this also isn't unique, it's quite literally every contract request. Here, I have Luka Topalović. He signed as a squad player and that's been his playing time. Last season, he started just 10 games last season and only started one so far this season. He is already top 10 paid players in the squad but he now feels underpaid. He's now requesting to be a 'Star Player' (based on what exactly?) and not only that, he's requesting to be paid £80k a week. Again, based on what? He's on £26k and now wants £80k not playing the majority of games. That would then make him the highest-paid player at the club, by £33k. That is A LOT!

My star player, Lazar Samardžić, who Topalovic is a squad player too, is on £26k. He wants more than double that of someone already a star player.

I managed to negotiate to £70k, so he's still going to be the highest-paid player at the club, by £23k. This is not realistic in any way and in a very short time, it will ruin this save and become unstainable. He's not the first and only. My keeper, 18-year-old Callan McKenna went from £1k to the highest-paid player after one season. He's now on £43k. I must add, that most of these crazy requests before winning a major comp.

If I was looking for complete realism in this save, I'd be stuck. I'm far from claiming the game is unplayable, though. You may have to find other ways to play or compromise. Both can be true in that it's playable but you can't play the game in the way you expected.

image.thumb.png.056aa76cb4bfff3a3f9b79b15b72d031.pngimage.png.6ce93b02aaba91de325ca0671e7ececc.png

image.thumb.png.24836d989a263521e8e87a02d80e871b.png

image.thumb.png.90e235e5089ada4a81f55c06a9af187a.png

I follow you on twitter and you won the league and UECL before this situation happened mate, no ? To be honest, I don't see any issue with this . Pros on Topalovic profile shows that he's already leading player for Serie A and has the same CA rating as Samardzic, he has a right to request the same squad status as Samardzic and request 80K wage from a club that won Serie A and European Cup. If not you, he can easily get this amount of cash or maybe even more from somewhere else.

17 hours ago, glenjamin said:

This is absolutely appalling that I'm once again being made to wait for the game to be fixed before starting a long term save. 

It's the same cycle every year:

1) SI announce the launch date for the latest FM and so begins the list of new features and enhancements. Begin to get excited despite promising myself I wouldn't invest in another edition after all the issues last year. 

2) Beta is released and the first couple of days feedback is positive. Match engine looks to be finally fixed. I go against my gut and pre order the game. 

3) People start to notice the same bugs that have been around for the last few editions. Large criticism ensues on the forums regarding the match engine, AI, lack of improvements to international football, player unhappiness, etc. 

4) Game is released on schedule. Large percentage of die hard players are in agreement it's no where near ready. I decide to wait for a patch before beginning my long term save, so I mess around with the editor in the meantime. 

5) A minor patch is released but it does very little to improve the overall aspect of the game. 

6) A larger patch is released just before Christmas. Some bugs have been fixed, others haven't, the game remains largely unplayable so again I decide to wait. 

7) Another minor patch is released mid January. 

8) It's now March and the main patch is released. The game isn't perfect but it's playable - 4 months after release. I finally get a chance to play knowing that there won't be any major updates that will disrupt my save. Begin to really enjoy it but disappointed it's taken this long. Hope SI have learned from this and the next edition will as good as the game is now with just some small cosmetic improvements. 

9) Return to point number 1. 

*Please be the year the cycle is broken, SI. I really don't want to have to wait until March for the match engine to stop being tinkered with, and all the necessary bugs to be removed*

Unfortunately I believe we won't even be getting a March patch for FM24 with (only from what I have read in this thread) Miles wanting to move all dev to FM25 by the end of the year. Makes it sound like the plan is to just provide a data update in March, no patch. That may well have changed (not seen anything either way) but with such a big move for FM25 they will need that extra dev time there. So really have no idea how good of a state FM24 will end up in. But it's certainly not the most polished version of FM ever, but it also leaves a legacy of what it's become, which is a huge shame.

21 minutes ago, balthaci said:

I follow you on twitter and you won the league and UECL before this situation happened mate, no ? To be honest, I don't see any issue with this . Pros on Topalovic profile shows that he's already leading player for Serie A and has the same CA rating as Samardzic, he has a right to request the same squad status as Samardzic and request 80K wage from a club that won Serie A and European Cup. If not you, he can easily get this amount of cash or maybe even more from somewhere else.

Correct but as stated, the situation isn’t unique. This was the latest contract request. Most memorable request was Alessandro Fontanarosa who joined from Serie B and requested a contract half way through his first season for important player and requested wages making him the highest paid. Similar have happened to others which some have logged.

We’ve sold many squad players who’ve came with similar requests and like I also mentioned in the comment, I’m not looking for complete realism but for someone who is, these situations could annoy them. Samardzic is earning just £26.5k with the same pro.

I highly doubt they have the same CA. Maybe not even close. A few players have the same pro, including Rasmus Hojlund. The coach who’s rating him has judging ability 10, I wouldn’t trust that too much.

image.thumb.png.342240cadfa944ec8c3e52de32e3c12d.png

Updated*

Now I've changed the coach who's responsible for giving the report and he's dropped to good Serie A player. Smardzic still leading Serie A

image.thumb.png.2a18b145cdeb7e968debb34858a0a5d2.png

Edited by RDF Tactics

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It shouldn't be connected to interactions at all so I'd be surprised. Remember, SQUAD PLANNER was introduced as a feature that was "invisible" to the players in your squad.

Edited by janrzm

4 hours ago, KeegBCFC said:

The game is absolutely not fine to start a realistic save. Ridiculous amounts of goals being scored, teams with 6 CB's kicking off because they want more CB's, and thats just 2 of the glaring issues causing players to avoid starting a realistic save. You may enjoy playing in your own way, but don't call people dramatic because the way they play is impossible due to a poor release. 

Right except youre assuming all those issues u mentioned are actually happening to everyone. I dont have 6 cb’s, I have 3 on roster, and not one player is complaining. My last 7 games in league have all ended 0-0, 1-0, or 0-1, im actually worried about the low scoring at this point. So again tell me how u cant play a realistic save based on MY experience? Stop the ****in hyperbole, the game is completely playable and very much enjoyable, its simply in need of some minor fixes.  

Edited by Dadecane

Just now, Dadecane said:

Right except youre assuming all those issues u mentioned are actually happening to everyone. I dont have 6 cb’s, I have 3 on roster, and not one player is complaining. My last 7 games in league have all ended 0-0, 1-0, or 0-1, im actually worried about the low scoring at this point. So again tell me how u cant play a realistic save based on MY experience? Stop the ****in hyperbole, the game is completely playable and very much enjoyable, its simply in need of some minor fixed.  

I've made my feelings known on all the issues I've seen in game but having played three seasons I also never experienced this issue. There is obviously a trigger in the game, some are hitting it (whatever it is) others aren't. If I'd hit it in season one and it tanked my morale I'd have hung up my boots on that save. I can see both sides of this. 

1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

Absolutely agree. It's why I have to use ". I thought I would've made a big deal out of nothing by saying I dislike the use of casuals and hardcore users.

I genuinely believe if some just took their time to read a comment they may have disagreed with but tried to actually understand it, this thread could be a healthier place for discussions. People would work together more in conversing about a solution rather than dismissing each other. Reading this thread alone, I understand people enjoy the game for different reasons. Nobody should be telling others how to enjoy the game or convince them to not enjoy the game. Same way, there's this misconception that if you're very passionate about a particular issue, then you don't enjoy the game at all.

If you are reading this and are one of those who think the game is completely unplayable, try and take this opportunity to try a different approach to the game than your norm. Try somewhere new, South Africa (I actually highly recommend it). That way, you may actually find some joy in the game. Opening up a save knowing an issue will annoy you probably doesn't help. I am aware I also have to take my own advice lool.

I'm glad you've said it because ive tried to say that throughout the thread and been hammered for it :D

Equally, if one can't understand it, its absolutely OK to just not engage too. Don't have to try and win an argument that can't be won. 

1 hour ago, rdbayly said:

This thread has degenerated into a cycle of whether the game is playable or not playable, based on a completely subjective set of parameters that make the debate completely pointless.

either way its far from being a very polished version as advertised. i'm pretty damn mad that i feel (personal opinion) i can't start a full on save, almost 2 weeks after release, and they still haven't patched obvious flaws from the beta.

35 minutes ago, mozza79 said:

either way its far from being a very polished version as advertised. i'm pretty damn mad that i feel (personal opinion) i can't start a full on save, almost 2 weeks after release, and they still haven't patched obvious flaws from the beta.

Don't get me wrong, I've stopped playing altogether as I don't feel the game is in a state that is worthy of a long-term save. The fact is though, there are countless thousands having a great time with it.

2 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

Correct but as stated, the situation isn’t unique. This was the latest contract request. Most memorable request was Alessandro Fontanarosa who joined from Serie B and requested a contract half way through his first season for important player and requested wages making him the highest paid. Similar have happened to others which some have logged.

We’ve sold many squad players who’ve came with similar requests and like I also mentioned in the comment, I’m not looking for complete realism but for someone who is, these situations could annoy them. Samardzic is earning just £26.5k with the same pro.

I highly doubt they have the same CA. Maybe not even close. A few players have the same pro, including Rasmus Hojlund. The coach who’s rating him has judging ability 10, I wouldn’t trust that too much.

image.thumb.png.342240cadfa944ec8c3e52de32e3c12d.png

Updated*

Now I've changed the coach who's responsible for giving the report and he's dropped to good Serie A player. Smardzic still leading Serie A

image.thumb.png.2a18b145cdeb7e968debb34858a0a5d2.png

Isn't this a combination of various issues though? Someone like Samardzic should be demanding way higher wages, as someone of his quality can easily make earn 10m/yr+, yet instead he sticks around for a bit more than 1m/yr at your club and since you apparently won the league and CL you should easily have the finances to give him a much larger salary? He should've kicked up a fuss ages ago and he has every right to. Meanwhile, other players do come in with requests that would be by no means unreasonable for an important player at a big Serie A club, but these demands look completely skewed when half your team is perfectly happy to sit on 1m/yr (or even less I guess), while the club is raking in millions from successful national and international campaigns.

As for players overreaching their player status during negotiations, I'm not sure if that really is an issue or if that's just SI making players a bit more demanding. Topalovic is young and in your original screenshot still had room for growth, so I can imagine that he would want a lot of playing time, especially as your club probably still has relatively low reputation. At 4* he will still be one of the better players at your club, even if he has someone better than him competing for the same position. I'd much rather see some players getting too ambitious with playing time demands than the situation we had in older versions where young talent is perfectly fine with resigning "hot prospect" contracts for as long as their age actually allows that.

I feel this whole thing is just a very weird situation of your clubs reputation being low, because reputation takes forever to grow, having a ton of money, because you're doing really well, some players being perfectly fine to sit on a low salary at your club because they don't expect high salaries at a low reputation club, then other players demanding high salaries because they wouldn't chose a low reputation club over a more established club otherwise (while also knowing that you have the money), so the whole thing just becomes a tangled mess.

1 minute ago, herne79 said:

Not sure I've ever seen this before - opposition are 1-0 down in the 92nd minute of a cup semi final.  Their keeper comes up for a corner, we get a break away and score into an empty net, final score 2-0.  Nice touch in the ME :thup:.

I mentioned this in a Reddit post just after release, it didn't result in a goal but I had never seen the keeper come up for a corner in the dying moments. Someone said it had been in the game for years......surely it's new? I have thousands of hours in this game and I'd never seen it. 

6 minutes ago, StephenG said:

Quite surprised that there are no updates yet. There have basically been no changes to the game since beta release over a month ago and after they acknowledged significant issues with the release. How soon is "coming soon"?

I would imagine like most years the plan is for a minor and major update in December. Perhaps because of a few factors we might get one before the end of this month though, But I would imagine December is most likely.

31 minutes ago, StephenG said:

Quite surprised that there are no updates yet. There have basically been no changes to the game since beta release over a month ago and after they acknowledged significant issues with the release. How soon is "coming soon"?

The last update was a week ago. In between testing and the submissions process it wasnt going to straight off the bat after that, wouldn’t be surprised with a fortnight gap between the two at least

2 hours ago, janrzm said:

I mentioned this in a Reddit post just after release, it didn't result in a goal but I had never seen the keeper come up for a corner in the dying moments. Someone said it had been in the game for years......surely it's new? I have thousands of hours in this game and I'd never seen it. 

Definetly new !!!! Think this shows us what we can also expect in FM25 . Now they will have the actions of the animation to match what the ME is doing i think we can expect some great stuff to watch

3 hours ago, janrzm said:

It was in the game a long time ago (like... FM08?), then it was taken out and now it's back. 

37 minutes ago, endtime said:

It was in the game a long time ago (like... FM08?), then it was taken out and now it's back. 

Like the pitch textures and lighting.....and maybe some other stuff.  :lol:

Edited by janrzm

1 hour ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Calling people casuals is an attempt to discredit them I've seen it several times in this thread largely from players loudly announcing they aren't even playing they game...it's laughable.

It's not right to discredit people for playing the game but at the same time if you find it laughable to not play the game while there are bugs it's same amount laughable to laugh people who play the game while there's bugs. I got a friend who plays this version knowing all the bugs. It baffles me how he does it but still he's my friend. :D

23 minutes ago, whatsupdoc said:

AI squad building:

DOF/Technical director has 16 for judging staff ability and brings this guy in as a sports scientist.

image.png.5efe0256a79239f7e0552e0ea21b5973.png

That's so odd.. what number is he looking at? That's just so simple maths... Dear g*d..!