Football Manager 2024 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish something would be done about how powerful home advantage is in 2 legged competitions.

Its quite ridiculous how its not a concern that I can lose the 1st away leg by 3 goals and feel comfortable that I can easily and consistently turn it around.

20 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

Thats not the case. Thats to do with the qaulity of club you attract (if unemployed) and the respect of the players. If you had lowest badges (which you will upgrade to over time) and reputation of a lower league footballer, that will only affect your relationship with players initially.

Yes, absolutely this. It just means it takes longer to build your reputation and qualification level to a point when you can move to a higher rep club. It's essentially pointless for a one club save.

The only difficulty it seems to be adding is more frequent dressing room revolts over things that make no sense. The known lack of squad depth issue being the primary example. What makes it eye-popping is that there are countless examples of the position in the squad causing concern is often the position that has the most depth.

The reason that the dressing room issues are being seen so much in the YouTuber saves, is that they always choose Sunday league rep and no badges in their journeyman saves. The two issues are clearly linked. 

Edited by rdbayly

9 minutes ago, krkyseventwo said:

Of course he doesn’t mention that. The game being easier and the AI being dumb suits him. He makes money from it because he has a large following that are mostly kids/teens with the same attitude. Winning games, leagues with ease etc allows him to create positive content which generates lots of views. Sadly this is the type that SI bows down too because his viewership will suit them also. 

There’s are some good streamers out there with very little views that don’t exploit the game. They don’t provide you with ‘1000’ goal strikers or game breaking tactics but they are playing for the fun of it. 

Just FYI, that really isnt is what happens at all. And think we should try and stay away from such sweeping statements. 

4 hours ago, whatsupdoc said:

I wonder if all the people gettings these 7-5 results are playing a 4-2-4 or some absurd downloaded tactic.

In my Man U experimental save im actually getting reasonable scorelines too, for the most part, and pretty even games.

Had two high scoring games. A 4-0 win over Crystal Palace. They battered me in the first half but i snatched a goal. Pretty even until 80 minutes when i got a 2nd from a corner, then we got 2 further goals in the next 8 minutes as they went all out attack and we had huge spaces to counter in.

Then against a tired Luton side we won 6-1 and battered them all game.

Im finding theres at least one AI side winning by 4+ goals every week though. Arsenal have a handful of 5+ goal wins on their own.

hace 4 horas, Domoboy23 dijo:

No they're not, sadly. They're using "normal" tactics such as 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3, even 4-1-4-1, 5-4-1 and 5-3-2 designed to be hard to break down and sneak a result.

Also your screenshot? GPG of 3.68. (league) Average in Italy over the last 3 seasons? 2.67.

You have one 1-0 in 34 matches...

If you are going to obsess so much about goals, you should at least know that GPG for the big teams is much higher than the average for the league. This guy is managing the top team in his game world.

How many Manchester City games finish 1-0?

2 horas atrás, isoche disse:

Eu entendo que a SI está tentando evitar que o jogo seja muito desafiador. Mas o problema é o seguinte: mesmo que você queira facilitar para que novos jogadores não fiquem entediados e excluam/reembolsem, eu e muitos de meus amigos, muitos veteranos de FM nem compram ou aproveitam mais FM. Comprei no Xbox gamepass com meus amigos e apenas por 1 mês.

Porque o jogo não tem mais gosto de luta. Agora, muitos aqui estão dizendo "Ayo mano, é um videogame! Claro que vai ser mais fácil do que a vida real" inferno, sim, mano. Não é isso que quero dizer.

Tudo o que quero da IA é marcar gols tanto quanto eu, ou um jogo que me impeça de marcar muitos gols. Tudo o que quero da IA é trazer muitos bons jogadores. Eu verifico meu jogo, muitas partidas são 3-0, 5-0, 4-0... E olhe para a IA... Às vezes eles dificilmente marcam. Times reais, que transferem pelo menos 9 a 10 jogadores na janela de verão, no jogo compram apenas de 3 a 5 jogadores, a maioria deles para rodízio e não bons o suficiente para mudar o destino da liga/competição. Estou tendo que comentar minhas partidas ou apenas simulá-las porque não quero ver meu time marcando 5 gols contra um dos principais clubes da liga.

Também estava falando sobre como 5 grandes ligas são mais difíceis, mudo de opinião sobre isso, exceto a Inglaterra. Acabei de ser promovido à Bundesliga com o Schalke e já estou em 2º lugar na tabela. Outras equipes como Paderborn, etc., que promoveram comigo, compraram apenas 3-4 jogadores, apesar de receberem bons prêmios em dinheiro.

Esse jogo será sempre assim se vocês não estiverem jogando na Inglaterra ou na Espanha, agradeço muito a todos por desenvolverem esse jogo e agradeço o trabalho de vocês até agora, mas BASTA, por favor... Quero me divertir. Nível de dificuldade ou seja lá o que for. Faça algo sobre isso, por favor...

I remember when they said that the fm is scripted... a few years ago

Now they say it's too easy...

It's hard to understand what people want.

The biggest problem with fm is called gengenpress, and tiki taka...

I dare you to get out of these tactics and say it's easy... or not record the games before each challenge and then leave when they lose the game.

The solution is to balance all tactics. Each one has advantages and disadvantages.

And the defensive game must also be improved\ balanced.

Improve IA.

But this is nothing new for anyone paying attention to the thread.

And making a balanced game in just 1 year, every year, seems completely impossible,

Edited by lightworker

26 dakika önce, lightworker said:

I remember when they said that the fm is scripted... a few years ago

Now they say it's too easy...

It's hard to understand what people want.

The biggest problem with fm is called gengenpress, and tiki taka...

I dare you to get out of these tactics and say it's easy... or not record the games before each challenge and then leave when they lose the game.

The solution is to balance all tactics. Each one has advantages and disadvantages.

And the defensive game must also be improved\ balanced.

Improve IA.

But this is nothing new for anyone paying attention to the thread.

And making a balanced game in just 1 year, every year, seems completely impossible,

The opposite of "scripted" is not "easy". Two different terms. 

I know Gegenpress is one of the reasons that makes game easy against AI, but I have also done the opposite of that. I've been playing 5-4-1 since FM 23, with putting my defense back and not counter-pressing after losing the ball. But there is nothing new with it. You can still dominate because the AI has bad squad building and bad player preferences, or bad tactic preferences. The problem is not only about Gegenpress being too OP, its about the AI being bad at responding to it.

Also, a game does not have to be scripted to be competitive. I remember people saying that but its definetly not the same I'm talking about. Those people were like "Oh i won my first 20 matches in the league and i start losing because game wants my enemy to win the league, prevents me from succeeding" bla bla bla. This is what those who believe the game is scripted say.

My point, and the point of most people here are actually different. We want smarter AI, not scripted game.

Edited by isoche

9 minutes ago, isoche said:

The opposite of "scripted" is not "easy". Two different terms. 

I know Gegenpress is one of the reasons that makes game easy against AI, but I have also done the opposite of that. I've been playing 5-4-1 since FM 23, with putting my defense back and not counter-pressing after losing the ball. But there is nothing new with it. You can still dominate because the AI has bad squad building and bad player preferences, or bad tactic preferences. The problem is not only about Gegenpress being too OP, its about the AI being bad at responding to it.

Also, a game does not have to be scripted to be competitive. I remember people saying that but its definetly not the same I'm talking about. Those people were like "Oh i won my first 20 matches in the league and i start losing because game wants my enemy to win the league, prevents me from succeeding" bla bla bla. This is what those who believe the game is scripted say.

My point, and the point of most people here are actually different. We want smarter AI, not scripted game.

As I mentioned in another thread, Gegenpress has become synonymous with a set of instructions that encourage your team to be active and aggressive on the field. Although it's not just about pressing the opposing team, as the players do not really press correctly at times, it's a combination of instructions that are often included in the default tactic. The problem with these instructions is that they don't always come with the appropriate level of risk. "Gegenpress" often provides a much greater reward without requiring much risk-taking which is a flaw in the game.

Anyone from SI confirm something for me?

With regards to stamina, how does the game calculate it in-game? Is it dynamic, as in it goes up and down in-game or is it static, in that it basically goes down as the game goes on?

Say for example, a player has stamina of 20 and the player makes a run down the wing. Does the players stamina drop down to say 4, then recover to say 18, once they have finished running? 

It reminded me of when i used to play Fight Night and you would button bash for the first few seconds, but your stamina would be depleted, so would have to wait until it went up again, then you could button bash again. 

I was only thinking if it is static, then could that be the reason why Genpress is overpowered over the last few versions, without having the type of players needed (high stamina, work rate, determination and acceleration).

Edited by greenz81
spelling!!

vor 7 Minuten schrieb greenz81:

With regards to stamina, how does the game calculate it in-game? Is it dynamic, as in it goes up and down in-game or is it static, in that it basically goes down as the game goes on?

Say for example, a player has stamina of 20 and the player makes a run down the wing. Does the players stamina drop down to say 4, then recover to say 18, once they have finished running? 

It reminded me of when i used to play Fight Night and you would button bash for the first few seconds, but your stamina would be depleted, so wouuld have to wait until it went up again, then you could button bash again. 

I was only thinking if it is static, then could that be the reason why Genpress is overpowered over the last few versions, without having the type of players needed (high stamina, work rate, determination and acceleration).

Condition/Stamina sometimes drop after a hard tackle or slight injury. Then it goes back up again, right?

12 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

It reminded me of when i used to play Fight Night and you would button bash for the first few seconds, but your stamina would be depleted, so wouuld have to wait until it went up again, then you could button bash again. 

I believe stamina is fixed as it is a player attribute, not an in-match variable. It is used to determine the rate that fatigue increases in game - so high stamina; slow increase in fatigue and low stamina; fast increase in fatigue.  Back when SI were talking about having nerfed gegenpress there was also talk of fatigue varying depending on how much running/pressing a player was doing. Again I'd expect the rate of fatigue to be (part) determined by a player's stamina attribute.

EDIT - Just seen Jack Joyce's response. I maybe should have used condition rather than fatigue.

Edited by rp1966

16 hours ago, Ronnieekelund said:

I've had 6 clean sheets in 14 games. Although it is with Ajax. Guess it also depends how attacking you are.

I'm playing with a balanced mentality in a medium block, I win lots of games 1 0 or 2 0

To be honest, in the first half of the season, I had quite bit a number of CS but suddenly these scores are happened. I am using a 4231 wide with two DMCs on positive mentality.  I will try a balanced mentalit in a medium block, to see the results.

Honestly SI should just remove entirely the 'squad depth' complaints. They can't get it to work well. Most importantly, if they keep it, they really need to add an option to tell the players that the club is not in a financial position to improve the squad depth. If you can have that option for a player requesting a new contract it makes no sense to not have it here. Fact is, 99% of the time players making demands like this is outrageously unprofessional, like we're a non-league side do you think we have tons of cash to spare? Maybe if you all take a paycut I can bring in another player.

14 minutes ago, dpt8544 said:

Honestly SI should just remove entirely the 'squad depth' complaints. They can't get it to work well. Most importantly, if they keep it, they really need to add an option to tell the players that the club is not in a financial position to improve the squad depth. If you can have that option for a player requesting a new contract it makes no sense to not have it here. Fact is, 99% of the time players making demands like this is outrageously unprofessional, like we're a non-league side do you think we have tons of cash to spare? Maybe if you all take a paycut I can bring in another player.

To play devils advocate, it doesn’t matter if the club has the money or not to meet my demands. I can’t imagine myself staying at a job and being told that I not getting a raise because they don’t have the money. I’m going to take my talents elsewhere lol.

35 minutes ago, dpt8544 said:

I think the players squad depth thing is all wrong anyway. Who is a player to tell me how much of a squad I have anyway. As mentioned before, could be to do with finances, a young prospect coming through or even retraining a position of a player. Understandable if the club was struggling and it was mentioned in the media by a 'former' player. 

If anything, should only be brought up by the manager, asking a player 'whats wrong, why you playing bad'. Then it could be used as 'doesnt feel enough quality in certain position'. But I would want options to explain why the manager may not want to sign another player.

Edited by greenz81
Spelling

Just now, ViG1980 said:

Do we think the next patch is going to follow the traditional December timing?/

I suspect so. They have a 'target' date set. Would be nice to know if that 'target' date is looking good or what they are seeing in their testing at the moment, like a behind the scenes sort of thing. Also if they need anymore pkm's or save games from certain leagues, countries, players or reps. And before any of the usual mods pipe up, I know they keep cards close to their chests. But it's also nice to have a tiny bit of an update

4 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

I suspect so. They have a 'target' date set. Would be nice to know if that 'target' date is looking good or what they are seeing in their testing at the moment, like a behind the scenes sort of thing. Also if they need anymore pkm's or save games from certain leagues, countries, players or reps. And before any of the usual mods pipe up, I know they keep cards close to their chests. But it's also nice to have a tiny bit of an update

I'd be hoping a lot sooner than that, just given their own posts saying it's a near update coming soon, and with the fact a lot of the fixes they had listed were for headline features for the most polished FM ever...

Also bearing in mind Miles wanted all the team off FM24 by December and onto FM25. So the later they leave it the less chance they have to fix any potential knock on issues from the update.

That being said, I can't actually recall when the usual winter update is and how far into December/January it often hits!

Edited by Domoboy23

7 minutes ago, ViG1980 said:

Do we think the next patch is going to follow the traditional December timing?/

No way. Next patch will be in "near future". I expect this or maybe next weekend. We are practically still playing the same beta version. I think SI only addressed GK injury problem in latest patch. There is still A LOT problems in current version of game. 

6 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I'd be hoping a lot sooner than that, just given their own posts saying it's a near update coming soon, and with the fact a lot of the fixes they had listed were for headline features for the most polished FM ever...

That being said, I can't actually recall when the usual winter update is and how far into December/January it often hits!

If memory serves correct, between 3 - 17th December. I'll have to double check previous patches...

Also I'm taking into fact that as miles said, some services they use could take from hours to couple weeks (if misquoted sorry) to get it cleared on platforms. So if all bugs were fixed say next week, we'd have to wait for said platforms to clear it.

Edited by greenz81
Updated dates

27 minutes ago, FranckG said:

No way. Next patch will be in "near future". I expect this or maybe next weekend. We are practically still playing the same beta version. I think SI only addressed GK injury problem in latest patch. There is still A LOT problems in current version of game. 

Unhappy players has definitely been toned down a lot which is a massive plus, for 2 seasons I had at least 6/7 players unhappy about the most stupid things then after the patch they gradually went and now I have a squad that doesn't hate me.

On 14/11/2023 at 11:53, tropicsafc said:

I avoid promises and targets at all cost so I don't see these screens much if at all. It absolutely blows my mind that a promise/target in this game is to 'reduce unhappiness in the squad'. 

Even if the game wasn't currently making that extremely difficult, that is a shoddy promise/target to have to undertake.

I avoid using them as well.

49 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

I think the players squad depth thing is all wrong anyway. Who is a player to tell me how much of a squad I have anyway. As mentioned before, could be to do with finances, a young prospect coming through or even retraining a position of a player. Understandable if the club was struggling and it was mentioned in the media by a 'former' player. 

If anything, should only be brought up by the manager, asking a player 'whats wrong, why you playing bad'. Then it could be used as 'doesnt feel enough quality in certain position'. But I would want options to explain why the manager may not want to sign another player.

Applied in the right scenario and with the right cause/effects, it could work well and is something irl a playing squad could have concerns about if they are ambitious / have targets to meet / are worried about injury.

You could imagine a scenario if a top team only had 3 decent options to cover 2 positions and they were playing sat-wed-sat-wed, hectic schedule etc. They could talk among themselves about lack of depth then eventually the club captain may speak to the manager about it.

It shouldn't be tied to promises though which is the big flaw as I don't think players would force such an ultimatum on their manager. I think if there were just a series of manager responses like "I think the squad is just fine", "We can promote youngsters if we get injuries", "the club doesn't have the finances to bring more players in" and these affected the player's morale in a certain way or even their work rate / teamwork / determination was temporarily decreased if they lose a little faith in the management team until their concern was eventually addressed (whenever that might happen) and those attributes would go back to where they were.

Depending how appropriate or relevant the response is would increase or decrease the net effect on morale or attributes, eg: "I think the squad is just fine" would possibly annoy a player and they'd lose more focus and morale as they obviously don't agree, but "the club doesn't have the finances" would have much less of an effect (if it was true of course). If the club actually had lots of wage budget remaining, the player could take this response as a lie and be even more adversely affected (but you could argue they would have no knowledge of internal budgets).

I actually really like the squad management and dynamics part of the game and I appreciate it must be fairly complex to tie all the logic together in different scenarios, countries, situations etc, but as soon as it breaks the immersion it may as well not be there until it can get to a more stable and sensible position. 

I've been playing 23 last 3-4 days and wow, it's so slow compared to FM 24.

They did a good job in speeding up FM 24. I think it uses the cores more efficiently now.

With the ME update that hopefully fixes the ME woes we've been having it could be the best in the series.

Goalie: Plays ball directly into the feet of an opposition player with none of my players anywhere near
Commentary: What a good pass by Skodt!

Go home commentary, you're drunk.

Anyway, anyone else seeing players that are just permanently complacent? I have two in my selection that even when we travel to the biggest teams while we're on a horrendous run will still be complacent. Looking at their personalities, their Ambition/Professionalism could be literally anything, so do they just have horrendously low Professionalism?

Just following on from yesterdays post where I noticed AI Valencia had only registered 15 players and left 6 players (5 of which were Spanish) unregistered. Apparently, AI Squads in Spain not registering players is a known issue being investigated. So, AI not only can't build a squad, it doesn't register the players it has available.......I only noticed this by chance, has anyone seen anything similar in other leagues?

hace 4 horas, Domoboy23 dijo:

It's about goals over the course of the season, and the amount per match over that period. Not specific results. Any team IRL can have a 4-1 or a 6-3. In FM24 however it's far too common.  It's pointless doing comparisons for one team. The issue is this will repeat itself for most in the league providing a huge increase on GPG over the course of a season. Also, Italy is one of the leagues closest to being in line and isn't the worst offender by ant means. But as seen as you asked...

Fiorentina in their last 31 league games:

1-0 results (either for or against): 7 (22.58%)

Games with 2 goals or under. 17 (54.83%)

Fiorentina FM24 Screenshot (31 games)

1-0 results (either for or against): 1 (3.22%)

Games with 2 goals or under: 9 (29.03%)

For what it's worth also, of the last 31 league games for fairness sake Manchester City have had 6 1-0 results, meaning that approx. 1 in 5 of their games end in 1-0. Which is a lot nicer than the screenshot of 1 in 31 for FM24 Fiorentina on the screenshot, who are also arguably a lesser team.

Next question.

The goals you are seeing in the game are from a Fiorentina in 2025 that is the best team in the world, so the comparison would be against the GPG Manchester City scores in the present.

Fiorentina in the game: 106 goals in 32 matches for 3.3 GPG

Manchester City last 32 matches: 100 goals in 32 matches for 3.1 GPG

Again, perhaps there are too many goals in the game. I haven't played or tested enough to have a strong opinion.

It would be nice if you and anyone else who is clueless about how to provide the proof would calm down a bit.

Simulating leagues and looking at the total goals scored is the way to do it. Some users have done it, maybe even yourself. SI are investigating. You can stop trying to drown every comment in this thread with terrible arguments.

Edited by TokyoWanderer

1 hour ago, FranckG said:

In recent years though they have tended to only do one minor patch and some hot fixes in november. With December getting a minor and major patch. So I could see us waiting till then for a major patch atleast. 

But of course maybe this year they will push patches faster to give themselves more time to spend on fm 25. 

I have to say it but this year SI said they were going to be more open / forward with everyone. It just seems that since so many bugs have been found they have gone back to their old ways. I think they were going to be more open because they thought the game was ALMOST bug free :herman:

Edited by IanM110

6 hours ago, endlessxcircle said:

In the same breath you could argue the game thrived more during the slider era, and was far more "pick up and play" friendly for the more casual audience. Not that sliders were perfect either, but in ways they provided a good balance for both the tactically interested or not. I wouldn't say the current state of the game caters to the casual player at all, it's one of the least friendly "pick up and play" games you could possibly get - but that's a different discussion I suppose.

CM 01/02's tactic system was by the far the most simplified with player/team instructions, arrows, and then the additional choice to utilise the"wibwob" of things. A return to something along those lines would be interesting with the way the ME is in the modern releases. 

Maybe a toggle option that allows for varied tactical levels can be implemented, so the player can choose at the beginning a game whether they want a simplified tactical system or a difficult one? 

possibly giving us the option to use sliders, or not. Though, not sure how that'll work or translate in game. I personally liked sliders and arrows but at the same time, if it is a simulation I want then I totally understand the tactics creator.

I have been asking for years now. Maybe someone from SI can speak on it but the Online Manual can do with improvements and updating along with a glossary. All these stats but not a glossary - how is anyone going to understand them or how FM measures stuff? haha

But I think an updated manual would also help players. "Play out from defence encourages defenders to pass their way out rather than clear the ball long"...that is the obvious. But how is it changing the behaviours of players? Doesn't it make my fullbacks delay their attacking runs to offer support when building? Does it make any/some/all DM or CM players drop to receive...etc etc....Does Work The Ball Into Box reduce the number of crosses in wider areas? Does it even reduce long-shots? (how does that work when you're playing on attacking with a high tempo?)...

I think that's also where the disconnect comes from. People not understanding exactly what they're pressing and there's nowhere for them to go to get a detailed manual. I've been asking for an updated Manual for a little while now. I'm a nobody, but I've offered to help voluntarily. The current manual has been a copy-and-paste job for the last few years now. It can be better.

Edited by RDF Tactics

15 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

possibly giving us the option to use sliders, or not. Though, not sure how that'll work or translate in game. I personally liked sliders and arrows but at the same time, if it is a simulation I want then I totally understand the tactics creator.

I have been asking for years now. Maybe someone from SI can speak on it but the Online Manual can do with improvements and updating along with a glossary. All these stats but not a glossary - how is anyone going to understand them or how FM measures stuff? haha

But I think an updated manual would also help players. "Play out from defence encourages defenders to pass their way out rather than clear the ball long"...that is the obvious. But how is it changing the behaviours of players? Doesn't it make my fullbacks delay their attacking runs to offer support when building? Does it make any/some/all DM or CM players drop to receive...etc etc....Does Work The Ball Into Box reduce the number of crosses in wider areas? Does it even reduce long-shots? (how does that work when you're playing on attacking with a high tempo?)...

I think that's also where the disconnect comes from. People not understanding exactly what they're pressing and there's nowhere for them to go to get a detailed manual. I've been asking for an updated Manual for a little while now. I'm a nobody, but I've offered to help voluntarily. The current manual has been a copy-and-paste job for the last few years now. It can be better.

Here's an example. In football many clubs/scouts will use something called Wyscout. PPDA is measured by defensive actions in the final 60% of the pitch. But what is OPPDA in Football Manager? Is it measuring the same way or is it the average of Opposition Passes Per Defensive Actions everywhere on the pitch or in the final 60%? We don't really know and it would be helpful to know exactly. Data Hub was a great addition - it's the perfect place to have a glossary.

image.png.ef54d70c784b0e30a4288989265e499c.png

What counts as a high-intensity sprint?

image.png.24ce0cad8810908cd8548c4b4df7fcd2.png

Edited by RDF Tactics

hace 20 minutos, Domoboy23 dijo:

You mean all this proof that has been provided, by me, in that exact manner than you describe? 

Have a nice evening my friend.

It's awesome if you provided a lot of great evidence about there being excessive goals. Sincere thanks for the amazing contribution.

The posts I've seen and the ones I replied to are those to the guy with Fiorentina, and you made an objectively bad apples-to-oranges comparison to make your point. 

56 minutes ago, TokyoWanderer said:

The goals you are seeing in the game are from a Fiorentina in 2025 that is the best team in the world, so the comparison would be against the GPG Manchester City scores in the present.

Fiorentina in the game: 106 goals in 32 matches for 3.3 GPG

Manchester City last 32 matches: 100 goals in 32 matches for 3.1 GPG

Again, perhaps there are too many goals in the game. I haven't played or tested enough to have a strong opinion.

It would be nice if you and anyone else who is clueless about how to provide the proof would calm down a bit.

Simulating leagues and looking at the total goals scored is the way to do it. Some users have done it, maybe even yourself. SI are investigating. You can stop trying to drown every comment in this thread with terrible arguments.

Lol...Meanwhile every team is scoring way more above average not ony top clubs but even the small ones...There are so many posts in the bug section and all over the net with that issue

2 hours ago, janrzm said:

Just following on from yesterdays post where I noticed AI Valencia had only registered 15 players and left 6 players (5 of which were Spanish) unregistered. Apparently, AI Squads in Spain not registering players is a known issue being investigated. So, AI not only can't build a squad, it doesn't register the players it has available.......I only noticed this by chance, has anyone seen anything similar in other leagues?

In my 3rd season in spain now and so far have not hadn this issue at all. 

3 minutes ago, Dadecane said:

In my 3rd season in spain now and so far have not hadn this issue at all. 

They've acknowledged it's a Known issue. I noted several other clubs that had not registered players although Valencia were the worst. My save is season 3 also. It totally undermines a save if the teams you are competing against look like this after 3 seasons of AI management.

Valencia.png

58 minutes ago, D-Foxx said:

This game is so broken it hurts my brain. On the 24th of september the lads are unhappy about the locker room atmosphere. I promise to sort it out. Literally a day later they want another chat about the SAME ISSUE AS YESTERDAY. Fine, i'll promise to sort it out again. Just like yesterday. SI get to work.

image.png.8b4a6de397d0620192e3d67d4cc2c3e4.png

The 24th of september. I promised to sort it out, they agreed, everyone left. Happy days.

image.png.5341983317174410381e47ae05646ea5.png

The 25th of september. Barry Fuller was in the same group as yesterday (see image #3) Early dementia, poor lad.

image.png.0f8c5f58fedd4020e1ada0ce137eca60.png

Did you lose a game inbetween the two?

On 15/11/2023 at 09:23, KamyKaze said:

After almost 2 years playing this role...

image.png.e1f6357155c1ec0d8a9bf7d12cbe7b76.png

Is this linked to how comfortable they are in terms of being natural etc for the position selected?
I play with an IFB and so of course play a CB in the position and I get the same reaction.