Goalkeeper injuries

My third GK is on loan for at least another two months. 

FFP won’t let me offer any wages for a loan, which is possible outside of the window for some reason. 

I’m gonna have to play for 8/9 weeks with an outfield player in goal. 

GK: 2 Loanies out of game. 1 of them 3 injuries in 1 month. Playing with youth goalie. Last i have. These GK injuries are well postet here during beta. Why isnt it yet fixed? What happened with our reported bugs?

I just came here to check if anyone else was still experiencing after patch. I got another out with sprained wrist ligaments. Or, could the extensive injuries experienced before just mean he's now injury prone?

Debating restarting my save. Had a good youth intake, which this keeper was a big part of. Be sad to have to restart

2 hours ago, Raest said:

I just came here to check if anyone else was still experiencing after patch. I got another out with sprained wrist ligaments. Or, could the extensive injuries experienced before just mean he's now injury prone?

Debating restarting my save. Had a good youth intake, which this keeper was a big part of. Be sad to have to restart

It's possible, but I've just had a couple of broken fingers on a fresh save this morning, so while I might just be very very unlucky, I dunno if a restart will actually solve anything.

My first choice goalkeeper had two injuries pre-patch, my backup had none. After the patch, I've had 0 goalkeeper injuries and I've played about half a season.

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

update did not remove goalkeeper injuries, but reduced the frequency, GK injuries will still occur

And because a lot of different things can be part of an injury, like fatigue, weather, playing tactic, aso., it will take some time to be really able to judge the frequency being correct. With time I mean a lot of seasons played by us, managers.

Another thing that MIGHT have been wrong with GKs...

There has been comments that GKs won't be sent off (NOT in FM24, in earlier versions). Although it isn't impossible!

Because GK injuries didn't happen, and no GK sent offs, there were some of us, managers, that didn't have a second GK on the bench - ever.

Even as extreme delaying the game as possible wouldn't cause GK being sent off.

Is there anything new with this?

I still find it odd the frequency your backup keeper then gets an injury while starters hurt. 

Honestly same for a lot of positions. 

It's not the number of injuries that's a problem. It's how they appear are that completely unbelievable and feel fake. 

The injuries don't seem to be organically happening like they did in 23 and prior. 

It's like oh there goes a keeper and winger out for 4-6 weeks. Absolutely low chance the backup won't get hurt too. 

The chances of a starter and backup getting hurt in a short time from one another needs to be adjusted. They both should be able to get hurt but the chances should be low. 

It feels fake and not random. Just like random music selection had to be adjusted because it was too random that it felt fake. 

Again no problem with the amount. It's something to do with frequency or how they are spawning seems faked. And I thought previously they felt realistic