Tactics Help (Ancelloti Method)

Hello I'm here to look for guidance in tactics (which is the part I enjoy the most) but the one that's more difficult to get good at and I feel like Im very weak at doing them so I need your guys help, but I don't want a download, I just need a guide on how to use the tactics creator to its full potencial. I've called this the ancelotti method because he doesn't have a style or formation that he uses at every club, instead he builds with what his got, I don't want to play tiki taka or gengenpress if it doesnt make sense using that playstyle, I want to build a tactic around my best players and then watch them shine. 

Look at your best 3/4 players, place them in a tactic and look what there strengths are and tweak the roles around them so every space on the pitch is filled. Watch on extended highlights and go from there. 

After one year of not playing, I started on FM22 again with Celtic. As the most dominated force in Scotland, there isn’t much you can do wrong with the tactic. 9 out of 10 times you still end up winning. 

This way I could watch matches and tweak roles that suited my players without the stress of getting losses, losing the dressingroom and getting sacked.

First tactic at Celtic
In the first tactic, I just pressed the options in team instructions that I thought would suit the playing style I wanted to play. Then watch on extended highlights and looked if they did what I wanted and retweaked from there. 

The player roles was from the star players in the team. Abada for example had Hugs The Line, that’s why I started him as a winger to stretch the pitch so that on the other side I placed a Inverted Winger with a wingback. 

After 4 seasons I won 4 titles, but most of all. The 4-3-3 I created brought me my first ever FM European trophy (Europa League) and a semi final appearance (lost 1-2 on aggregate to Liverpool).
Then I moved to Arsenal and tried the same. It didn’t work and I just finished six. In the second season I really looked at my squad and figured I had 2 world class strikers (Lucca and Sesko) and 2 inverted wingers with Saka and Martinelli. So I created an attacking 4-2-4 and finished second in the league. 

Now at Ajax, the 4-2-4 doesn’t suit the players which challenged me to adjust again.