Can't register players, because all of them non-contracted (low league)

drajen

I am playing edited (confirmed and well functional) 5 leveled league.

Can't register players, because all of them non-contracted and clubs in low league can offer only non-contract contracts

I am playing 4th or 5th tier.

My club is semi-professional and half teams are amateur and half - semi-professional. I don't use "add players to playable teams".

That league has "only players registered for this competition are eligible to play" .The problem is, that all players in all team are Non-contracted (with AMA or CTR buttons) so I can't register them to the league. When I am trying to sign new players, the default and only contract is non -contract (with no salary). I changed my team to professional, and then I've managed to sign new contracts in part-time or full and then I've registered all my players.

BUT all other teams are playing with greys against me and I win 6:0 every game. I can not change EVERY team status to professional, there are hundreds till 2nd tier, so may be I can twitch the leagues' rules?  I want the clubs will sign players with contract and play each other with signed players and not just with greys only.

Israel 5 Levels_FM23_verified.fmf