Help me get the best out of this, presumably, perfect Segundo Volante Attack? [FM23]

Hi

In my current Everton save, second season, ive got Khephren Thuram who appears to be turning into the perfect Segundo Volante attack. 

However, as I am an old man who doesn't like change, ive never actually used the role so dont know where to start. But ive noted down some, observations or whatever and was wondering if someone matter than me would help me build a tactic around this fella? 

1. The Volante attack obviously starts very deep and, with Thurmans Gets Into Opposition Area PPM, this probably means I dont want to use a tactic that has quick transitions but rather, a tactic with a lot of movement in the opponents final third? 
    1. This should be easy to see if this is working from a data point of view by using the Pitch Tilt option in the Data Hub
    2. Side note, the other obvious thing to do would be to retrain Thuram as an attacking midfielder and use a shadow striker? 
  2. Due to the above, I think I probably want to play with a high line and high press? 
    1. Possibly stop team building out from the back 
  3. In Dominic Calvin Lewin I have a wonderful striker but one that relies a lot on pace (second screenshot)
    1. So might be time to move him on (or just accept the eventual bid from PSG) and look to bring in a more creative centre forward eg a Deep Lying Forward Attack?
      1. Im not sure I want Thuram to be the main source of goals but if I could get 10-15 a season out of him that would be great
  4. Im not sure at all about formation 
    1. Probably not a 4-2-3-1 Deep as that would mean 
      1. A body in the way in the Attacking Midfield spot
        1. Of course, this might help? Could use an Advance Playmaker or Engache?
          1. But if my centre forward is a Deep Lying Forward on attack then less need for that?
    2. Perhaps something with 3 at the back to allow for more cover to protect when Thuram goes forward?

Thuram

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.027e848bcf459b35d012674005a58b7f.png

Calvin-Lewin

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d21da82a60d52b8de398638670f45e61.png

Anyway, that's what ive got so far. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated