[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

11 hours ago, johnwalker said:

Does anyone know why on the DoF suggest transfer target page the recommendation column is now 0-100 rather than A-F? 

I've had a look and I don't think the panel has changed so I don't think we can change it back to how it was before, but it anyone thinks you can please let me know. 

It looks like a game bug as it's the same in the default skin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 

Sorry about previous post I put it in the wrong area, I have two questions. Firstly how can I change the match stat panel in the topleft hand corner on a base skin to become a photograph of a stadium pic in between match highlights? Also how can you change the pic on the menu title screen so it is not just the manager standing there?

Screenshot 2023-12-27 231204.png

Hello! Maybe someone can help me.

I use Mixed Skin 24.4.1. Can you tell me how to remove colors under kits from clubs overview panel?

I upload screen and all 'club overview panel.xml' files.

1.png

club overview details panel affiliate.xml club overview details.xml club overview kits panel.xml club overview kits panel2.xml club overview panel.xml

Edited by Mr_Skittles

29 minutes ago, Mr_Skittles said:

I use Mixed Skin 24.4.1. Can you tell me how to remove colors under kits from clubs overview panel?

1.png

club overview details panel affiliate.xml 4.49 kB · 0 downloads club overview details.xml 2.59 kB · 0 downloads club overview kits panel.xml 1.75 kB · 1 download club overview kits panel2.xml 3.05 kB · 1 download club overview panel.xml 31.77 kB · 0 downloads

On club overview kits panel 2 delete this container 

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 13.13.06.png

If anyone knows how to do this, please:

When assigned the code "background_colour=XXX", how can I "control" the size of the box that is created behind the element?

In this case, I want to assign a simple box to highlight the values in question, but I'm not very satisfied with its width, I'd like to make it narrower, kind of adapting to the size of the text, if possible:

image.png.db47ac40b582ddbb4b0e13e69e3551e9.png

5 hours ago, mackapakka said:

Hi 

Sorry about previous post I put it in the wrong area, I have two questions. Firstly how can I change the match stat panel in the topleft hand corner on a base skin to become a photograph of a stadium pic in between match highlights? Also how can you change the pic on the menu title screen so it is not just the manager standing there?

Screenshot 2023-12-27 231204.png

1) you'll have to edit the match inbetween highlight and locate the left panel, look at a skin that has it to see how they have done it

2) in intro panel you can add a picture to show, look at a skin that already has it and see how they have done it

2 hours ago, Mr_Skittles said:

1.png

club overview details panel affiliate.xml 4.49 kB · 0 downloads club overview details.xml 2.59 kB · 0 downloads club overview kits panel.xml 1.75 kB · 1 download club overview kits panel2.xml 3.05 kB · 1 download club overview panel.xml 31.77 kB · 0 downloads

club overview kits panel2.xml

edit line 38 and change the height to 0

18 minutes ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

Does somebody know where I can find the class "Attribute_label" xml-file?

I've already extracted the classes-folder but I was not able to locate it.

I don't think it's accessible 

8 minutes ago, ginobili20 said:

hi guys.. i have a question about OPZ Skin 

what i have to do to delete this panel in game? i dont want the column with the bench players aside the main tactics.

Thank to all

sorry @snowofman maybe now is correct. 

image.png.98cbb0ba52abd03cae0e32f7df5c2aff.png

match/tactics overview side panel.xml

delete line 210 to 215 save and it should be gone

clear cache and reload skin

1 ora fa, snowofman ha scritto:

match/tactics overview side panel.xml

delete line 210 to 215 save and it should be gone

clear cache and reload skin

i've deleted this part, 210 line to 215, saved the config file but in game is the same, the bench column appear and doesnt change.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 172657.png

5 minutes ago, ginobili20 said:

i've deleted this part, 210 line to 215, saved the config file but in game is the same, the bench column appear and doesnt change.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 172657.png

remember to untick "used caching for faster loading" in the preferences

clear the cache bottom left "reset" dropdown

relaod the skin

what you have changed is on the in a match tactic screen

if you have similar in the normal tactic screen, you have to locate the same file but in the tactic folder and search for "subs_bench_panel" and remove that container aswell

2 ore fa, snowofman ha scritto:

remember to untick "used caching for faster loading" in the preferences

clear the cache bottom left "reset" dropdown

relaod the skin

what you have changed is on the in a match tactic screen

if you have similar in the normal tactic screen, you have to locate the same file but in the tactic folder and search for "subs_bench_panel" and remove that container aswell

It works perfectly @snowofman thank you. 

Hey , 

I want to make my titlebar text set to Center and not on the Left.

image.png.9e8dd4281cd6983a8df721441b592394.png

Have tryed to find the Titlebar.xml file or what its named in the Kojuro skin file but cant seem to find it.

Anyone know what file I should edit to get it just to be in the center of the titlebar and not left ?

thanks in advance!

59 minutes ago, dopie said:

Hey , 

I want to make my titlebar text set to Center and not on the Left.

image.png.9e8dd4281cd6983a8df721441b592394.png

Have tryed to find the Titlebar.xml file or what its named in the Kojuro skin file but cant seem to find it.

Anyone know what file I should edit to get it just to be in the center of the titlebar and not left ?

thanks in advance!

It's not a part of the titlebar.xml but you have to locate the tab bar in the client object browser.xml

It's lines 199-202 in the default file and you have to change the alignment="all" to horizontal_alignment="middle" (for example. 

This is what I have in my skin. 

<!--TAB BAR-->
<container id="tBAR">
	<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_offset="300" horizontal_alignment="middle"/>
	<container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" auto_size="horizontal"/>
</container>

11 hours ago, keysi said:

It's not a part of the titlebar.xml but you have to locate the tab bar in the client object browser.xml

It's lines 199-202 in the default file and you have to change the alignment="all" to horizontal_alignment="middle" (for example. 

This is what I have in the Kojuro skin xml file. 

<!--TAB BAR-->
<container id="tBAR">
	<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_offset="300" horizontal_alignment="middle"/>
	<container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" auto_size="horizontal"/>
</container>

Tried that but didnt work.  I got this in my Tab Bar section:

<!--tab bar-->
                            <!-- @archie.buck The tutorial relies on this id not changing, if you need to adjust it please let me know -->
                            <container height="40" id="tabz">
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

And changed that alignment but didnt do anything. :(

client object browser.xml

22 minutes ago, dopie said:

Tried that but didnt work.  I got this in my Tab Bar section:

And changed that alignment but didnt do anything. :(

client object browser.xml 16.15 kB · 0 downloads

For the title bar you need to change title bar search panel.

Find the part of code that says title area and there find where is alignment and change that to middle. Do the same on the description section

5 hours ago, Brunosaur said:

For the title bar you need to change title bar search panel.

Find the part of code that says title area and there find where is alignment and change that to middle. Do the same on the description section

Hey, its a file called Title Bar Search Panel ? or within the Client Object ?  Because Kojuro skin hasnt any Title bar search panel file in it. Totally noob here so bare with me. Searched for them in the file and in the folder.

Uploading the skin if anyone has the time to check. Feeling like a 90 year old with cataracts looking thru all those text or searchin for it..

Kojuro v6.1.3.rar

Edited by dopie

40 minutes ago, dopie said:

Hey, its a file called Title Bar Search Panel ? or within the Client Object ?  Because Kojuro skin hasnt any Title bar search panel file in it. Totally noob here so bare with me. Searched for them in the file and in the folder.

Uploading the skin if anyone has the time to check. Feeling like a 90 year old with cataracts looking thru all those text or searchin for it..

Kojuro v6.1.3.rar 3 MB · 0 downloads

Its called Title Bar Search Panel and you can find it on the Generic folder, this one is from @keysi skin, Rensie, and does have the title bar title and description in the middle 

titlebar search panel

1 hour ago, dopie said:

Kojuro v6.1.3.rar 3 MB · 1 download

Do you want to align to the centre the red part or the green? 

image.png.6d8f284bfbbb7eec61e600259a556c84.png

2 hours ago, Brunosaur said:

Its called Title Bar Search Panel and you can find it on the Generic folder, this one is from @keysi skin, Rensie, and does have the title bar title and description in the middle 

titlebar search panel

ok thanks!

1 hour ago, keysi said:

Do you want to align to the centre the red part or the green? 

image.png.6d8f284bfbbb7eec61e600259a556c84.png

The red bar in the middle :)

but if its looking better with the green one in the middle as well , it would be awesome if you could help :)

Edited by dopie

1 hour ago, dopie said:

ok thanks!

The red bar in the middle :)

but if its looking better with the green one in the middle as well , it would be awesome if you could help :)

The red one is as @Brunosaur wrote - that's in the titlebar search panel.xml

the green one is in the client object browser.xml as I shared earlier. 

This is how it looks when I edit that your version of the Kojuro skin. 

image.thumb.png.47bddbc5980199d02754d469d89731ed.png

Kojuro v6.1.3.zip

1 hour ago, keysi said:

The red one is as @Brunosaur wrote - that's in the titlebar search panel.xml

the green one is in the client object browser.xml as I shared earlier. 

This is how it looks when I edit that your version of the Kojuro skin. 

image.thumb.png.47bddbc5980199d02754d469d89731ed.png

Kojuro v6.1.3.zip 3.07 MB · 0 downloads

Thats class mate, thank you very much for the help.   And also to you @Brunosaur once again.

9 hours ago, MattyEssTTV said:

Anyone direct me the file I need to change to get the letter on the scout report on the player screen?

image.png.367a75585c1bd2743c705eb853c5f0c9.png

you probably need to edit the person properties file

there was a property change for the id from "PsRK" to "PRpo" if you change the ID it will work again

19 minutes ago, mackapakka said:

Hi Wondering how people make their own custom design touchline tablets into a skin or transfer from one skin to another? 

The default tablet frame can be found here

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\match\touchline tablet

Hello, its me again!! :rolleyes:

When I got so great help here yesterday I come with another question.

Is there any way to make the club logo bigger in the titlebar ? Or is it a big effort to recode everything for it ?

image.png.0baadda7816dcf9520617ca33d087fd5.png

Just like half bigger than it is now or something.

Its the Kojuro skin , as i said in the previous post :)

5 minutes ago, dopie said:

Hello, its me again!! :rolleyes:

When I got so great help here yesterday I come with another question.

Is there any way to make the club logo bigger in the titlebar ? Or is it a big effort to recode everything for it ?

image.png.0baadda7816dcf9520617ca33d087fd5.png

Just like half bigger than it is now or something.

Its the Kojuro skin , as i said in the previous post :)

Depends how big you'd like it. To take up the entire panel, yeah a recode. To make it a bit bigger, there are insets on the logo code which you can edit

I'm customising some stuff for personal skin, borrowing from the fantastic Rensie skin (Thank you @keysi!)  as main 'source' to add the FMStag tables into my player profiles. All working fine except for the selector tabs across the top:
image.png.4a2cbd81c41df7c48db3841277ccf766.png

I can't seem to get it to show the 'GK' etc. details on the tabs - I've been looking through the 'stags selector'  panel, followed the threads through the classes panel for 'tabbed' and the graphics associated but still nothing. Any ideas?

Edited by giglet13

42 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

Depends how big you'd like it. To take up the entire panel, yeah a recode. To make it a bit bigger, there are insets on the logo code which you can edit

Yeah ,not much at all. Just like half . Not much. Dont have to be as big as in the OPZ Skin.  Maybe like this. Or so much you can before you have to remake it and make it more complicated :)

image.png.f5371e439d137809d4826ecb178f470e.png

8 minutes ago, dopie said:

Yeah ,not much at all. Just like half . Not much. Dont have to be as big as in the OPZ Skin.  Maybe like this. Or so much you can before you have to remake it and make it more complicated :)

image.png.f5371e439d137809d4826ecb178f470e.png

Upload your titlebar.xml and i'll have a look

2 minutes ago, dopie said:

This is the one I using.  + the skin folder if there anything else that is needed.

titlebar search panel.xml 2.28 kB · 0 downloads Kojuro v6.1.3.rar 3.09 MB · 0 downloads

titlebar.xmlPut this in the generic folder. There are 3 lines you'll need to change.

Line 31: <container height="50">

Line 48: <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" width="36">

Line 49: <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="6" />

Reducing the inset value on 49 should make it a bit bigger, though if its not enough, you'll have to edit the other two. If you add 4 pixels to line 48, add 4 to 31, and so on.

58 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

titlebar.xmlPut this in the generic folder. There are 3 lines you'll need to change.

Line 31: <container height="50">

Line 48: <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" width="36">

Line 49: <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="6" />

Reducing the inset value on 49 should make it a bit bigger, though if its not enough, you'll have to edit the other two. If you add 4 pixels to line 48, add 4 to 31, and so on.

Will try it out , thank you very much for the help!

12 hours ago, giglet13 said:

I'm customising some stuff for personal skin, borrowing from the fantastic Rensie skin (Thank you @keysi!)  as main 'source' to add the FMStag tables into my player profiles. All working fine except for the selector tabs across the top:
image.png.4a2cbd81c41df7c48db3841277ccf766.png

I can't seem to get it to show the 'GK' etc. details on the tabs - I've been looking through the 'stags selector'  panel, followed the threads through the classes panel for 'tabbed' and the graphics associated but still nothing. Any ideas?

You have to make that container wider to allow enough space for the text. If this part of the profile has widht="300" for example, you have to increase the width.

Anyone know how to change the size of the font here - i've tried looking at the inbox panel but can't figure it out

image.png.84d92a039353542e62cd93fba19acd44.png

Sure it's something to do with this bit of code in the "inbox panel" panel:

<widget class="table" id="indx" layout="-1" mode="select_rows, fill_rows, dont_allow_empty_selection" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" navigation_focus_target="true" default_focus="true">
                        <record id="shown_event">
                            <flags id="event_id" value="REQF"/>
                            <flags id="event_target" value="self"/>
                        </record>

<list id="column_table_properties">
                            <record id="0">
                                <flags id="sort_disabled" value="true"/>
                                <record id="column_widget_properties" >
                                    <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical"/>
                                </record>
                            </record>
                        </list>
                    </widget>

在 2023/12/29 在 PM2点29分, yuanding说:

Maybe a junior question, which file is the panel below?  Nation---General.

nation.thumb.jpg.8d17995b36033afcfb1f2d4f1956576f.jpg

OK, I found it. It's team container information overview panel.xml.

3 hours ago, Jamieashbourne999 said:

Anyone know how to change the size of the font here - i've tried looking at the inbox panel but can't figure it out

image.png.84d92a039353542e62cd93fba19acd44.png

Sure it's something to do with this bit of code in the "inbox panel" panel:

<widget class="table" id="indx" layout="-1" mode="select_rows, fill_rows, dont_allow_empty_selection" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" navigation_focus_target="true" default_focus="true">
                        <record id="shown_event">
                            <flags id="event_id" value="REQF"/>
                            <flags id="event_target" value="self"/>
                        </record>

<list id="column_table_properties">
                            <record id="0">
                                <flags id="sort_disabled" value="true"/>
                                <record id="column_widget_properties" >
                                    <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical"/>
                                </record>
                            </record>
                        </list>