[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

6 hours ago, bahmet said:

How to make such a structure? Am I doing the right thing?

image.png.66dc641b10066c9d4ec24e80ac18c522.pngimage.png.fc5f821ecd3665ba2e562b6fa90b3d40.png

Hide contents
<container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" width="180" >
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />	
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="10" />

<widget class="stadium_button" id="stad" auto_size="all"  navigation_focus_target="false" size="9" font="title" alignment="left,can_scale" offset="-5">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" />
					<translation id="no_object_text" translation_id="227505" type="use" value="Unknown Stadium"/>
					<string id="format" value="[%stadium#1-short]" />
					<record id="object_property" get_property="stad" />
			</widget>

<container>	
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />
			<widget class="city_label" id="namL" alignment="left,can_scale" style="bold" colour="white" size="8" font="title">
				<record id="object_property">
					<integer id="get_property" value="SctI" />
				</record>
			</widget> 

<!--attendance-->
		<container>
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="middle" />
			<widget class="label" auto_size="all">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="247242" type="use" value="Attendance" />
			</widget>
			<widget class="number_label" auto_size="all">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="FxEA" dont_set_hint="true" />
			</widget>
		</container>

</container>	
</container> 

that should work, but i'm looking at it work so i'm not 100%. There's definitely a way to simplify that, i'll send you what id use when i get home

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, eminem_luo said:

QQ20231221002557.jpg.634df97382fcb6d06b13bc622371dbeb.thumb.jpg.fdb8ac7c7300820475aa1d75618bd9dd.jpg

How do I turn only the red circled part in the picture into the national team logo? I already have a logo pack。

I might be asking stupidly here and i apologize for that. But National team logo ? isnt that whats shown 

5 minutes ago, Ricketts147 said:

During the actual match it shows many different stats, just nothing on the 'pre-match' screen...

okay, what skin are we talking about ?

is it something you tried to copy from another skin on to your own or ?

can you provide abit more info as it seems as something is missing

12 hours ago, bahmet said:

How to make such a structure? Am I doing the right thing?

image.png.66dc641b10066c9d4ec24e80ac18c522.pngimage.png.fc5f821ecd3665ba2e562b6fa90b3d40.png

Reveal hidden contents
<container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" width="180" >
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />	
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="10" />

<widget class="stadium_button" id="stad" auto_size="all"  navigation_focus_target="false" size="9" font="title" alignment="left,can_scale" offset="-5">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" />
					<translation id="no_object_text" translation_id="227505" type="use" value="Unknown Stadium"/>
					<string id="format" value="[%stadium#1-short]" />
					<record id="object_property" get_property="stad" />
			</widget>

<container>	
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="10" />
			<widget class="city_label" id="namL" alignment="left,can_scale" style="bold" colour="white" size="8" font="title">
				<record id="object_property">
					<integer id="get_property" value="SctI" />
				</record>
			</widget> 

<!--attendance-->
		<container>
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="middle" />
			<widget class="label" auto_size="all">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="247242" type="use" value="Attendance" />
			</widget>
			<widget class="number_label" auto_size="all">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="FxEA" dont_set_hint="true" />
			</widget>
		</container>

</container>	
</container> 

This is how i'd do it personally, 

image.png.b6e18de603900e32db93101206551100.png

Spoiler
	<!-- CHANGE THE MIDDLE ALIGNMENT TO TOP IF YOU WANT IT AT THE TOP OF THE PANEL, BOTTOM ETC -->
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle"/>

<!-- STADIUM NAME -->
	<widget class="stadium_button" id="namV" style="bold" size="large" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" icon_enabled="false">
		<!--CALLS THE STADIUM NAME LABEL FROM STADIUM PROPERTIES.XML, WHICH CAN BE FOUND IN PROPERTIES.FMF -->
		<record id="object_property" get_property="stad"/>
	</widget>

<!-- CONTAINER HOLDING CITY AND CAPACITY -->
	<container>
		<!-- LAYOUT IS SPLIT INTO TWO. IT ARRANGES THE PANEL HORIZONTALLY, USING A FILL ALIGNMENT. IT THEN MAKES USE OF A VERTICAL AUTOSIZE SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DEFINE HEIGHTS -->
		<!-- CONTAINERS USED MUST BE AUTOSIZE CONTAINERS, AND TEXT WIDGETS MUST HAVE AUTO_SIZE VERTICAL TO WORK -->
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="fill"/>

<!-- CITY -->
		<container>
			<!-- AS MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY, THIS CONTAINER REQUIRES A AUTOSIZE -->
			<!-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE SPACING BETWEEN THE TWO PANELS BY EDITING THE GAP VALUE. MINUS VALUES WILL BRING IT CLOSER, WHILE POSITIVE VALUES PUSHES IT APART -->
			<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- DEFAULT PROPERTIES USED SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DEFINE THE SAME ATTRIBUTES AGAIN -->
			<record id="default_properties" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre"/>

<!-- LABEL -->
			<widget class="label" font="label" colour="faded text">
				<!-- THE LABEL CALLS THE ID FOR THE CITY FROM STADIUM PROPERTIES, THEN THE NAME="TRUE" ATTRIBUTE MAKES IT LOAD THE VALUE THAT IS DEFINED AS NAME -->
				<record id="object_property" get_property="SctI" name="true"/>
			</widget>

<!-- CITY -->
			<widget class="city_label">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="SctI"/>
			</widget>
		</container>

<!-- CAPACITY -->
		<container>
			<!-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE SPACING BETWEEN THE TWO PANELS BY EDITING THE GAP VALUE. MINUS VALUES WILL BRING IT CLOSER, WHILE POSITIVE VALUES PUSHES IT APART -->

<!-- DEFAULT PROPERTIES USED SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DEFINE THE SAME ATTRIBUTES AGAIN -->

<!-- LABEL -->
				<!-- THE LABEL CALLS THE ID FOR THE CAPACITY FROM STADIUM PROPERTIES, THEN THE NAME="TRUE" ATTRIBUTE MAKES IT LOAD THE VALUE THAT IS DEFINED AS NAME -->
				<record id="object_property" get_property="Scpy" name="true"/>
			</widget>

<!-- CAPACITY -->
			<widget class="dashed_number_label">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="Scpy"/>
			</widget>
		</container>

</container>

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

okay, what skin are we talking about ?

is it something you tried to copy from another skin on to your own or ?

can you provide abit more info as it seems as something is missing

Yes, im using a base skin but the majority of my match panels are from FM24 Vince Skin 1.1.  Is it possible to by pass the pre match screen? (if I cant get it to display as required)

Thanks again

1 minute ago, Ricketts147 said:

Yes, im using a base skin but the majority of my match panels are from FM24 Vince Skin 1.1.  Is it possible to by pass the pre match screen? (if I cant get it to display as required)

Thanks again

match preview lineups panel might be the one 

Hey guys, 

Is it possible to readjust and re order the attributes, even hide some?

I'm looking to play semi-attributeless but I don't like going in completely blind

I'd like the ability to have sections of a player's abilities, one for dribbling, one for shooting, passing etc

But I'm also looking to hide a few mental attributes as well.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Birdman10piyu said:

Hey guys, 

Is it possible to readjust and re order the attributes, even hide some?

I'm looking to play semi-attributeless but I don't like going in completely blind

I'd like the ability to have sections of a player's abilities, one for dribbling, one for shooting, passing etc

But I'm also looking to hide a few mental attributes as well.

Thank you

There's no way to do it dynamically, the attributes would be hidden individually, however every player for example would be missing flair or teamwork.

If that's fine, let me know and i'll write something up for you tomorrow

4 часа назад, TCSSkin сказал:

This is how i'd do it personally, 

image.png.b6e18de603900e32db93101206551100.png

Скрыть контент
	<!-- CHANGE THE MIDDLE ALIGNMENT TO TOP IF YOU WANT IT AT THE TOP OF THE PANEL, BOTTOM ETC -->
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle"/>

<!-- STADIUM NAME -->
	<widget class="stadium_button" id="namV" style="bold" size="large" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" icon_enabled="false">
		<!--CALLS THE STADIUM NAME LABEL FROM STADIUM PROPERTIES.XML, WHICH CAN BE FOUND IN PROPERTIES.FMF -->
		<record id="object_property" get_property="stad"/>
	</widget>

<!-- CONTAINER HOLDING CITY AND CAPACITY -->
	<container>
		<!-- LAYOUT IS SPLIT INTO TWO. IT ARRANGES THE PANEL HORIZONTALLY, USING A FILL ALIGNMENT. IT THEN MAKES USE OF A VERTICAL AUTOSIZE SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DEFINE HEIGHTS -->
		<!-- CONTAINERS USED MUST BE AUTOSIZE CONTAINERS, AND TEXT WIDGETS MUST HAVE AUTO_SIZE VERTICAL TO WORK -->
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="fill"/>

<!-- CITY -->
		<container>

<!-- LABEL -->
				<!-- THE LABEL CALLS THE ID FOR THE CITY FROM STADIUM PROPERTIES, THEN THE NAME="TRUE" ATTRIBUTE MAKES IT LOAD THE VALUE THAT IS DEFINED AS NAME -->
				<record id="object_property" get_property="SctI" name="true"/>
			</widget>

<!-- CITY -->
			<widget class="city_label">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="SctI"/>
			</widget>
		</container>

<!-- CAPACITY -->
		<container>

<!-- LABEL -->
				<!-- THE LABEL CALLS THE ID FOR THE CAPACITY FROM STADIUM PROPERTIES, THEN THE NAME="TRUE" ATTRIBUTE MAKES IT LOAD THE VALUE THAT IS DEFINED AS NAME -->
				<record id="object_property" get_property="Scpy" name="true"/>
			</widget>

<!-- CAPACITY -->
			<widget class="dashed_number_label">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="Scpy"/>
			</widget>
		</container>

</container>

I'll try.

Here I want to apply it.

image.png.59f58aae615e2146c0dce03aaaa1fbe4.png

1 hour ago, eminem_luo said:

sorry i'm not good on english ,i mean something like this:

QQ20231221104308.jpg.46dcc3e12262bf4043672cb160879d5c.jpg

It's gonna depend on the logo pack that you're using. But if you're using the TCM logo pack, you just need to delete the Nations folder in the Others section of the logo pack, which has the flag files.

Screenshot 2023-12-20 232418.png

11 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

There's no way to do it dynamically, the attributes would be hidden individually, however every player for example would be missing flair or teamwork.

If that's fine, let me know and i'll write something up for you tomorrow

that would be amazing.

I want to try and play semi attribute less so there are some attributes I don't care to see

the ones I want to hide are

anticipation, decision, concentration and composure.

would it be a lot to ask to convert to non-numerical?

thanks so much.

16 minutes ago, Birdman10piyu said:

that would be amazing.

I want to try and play semi attribute less so there are some attributes I don't care to see

the ones I want to hide are

anticipation, decision, concentration and composure.

would it be a lot to ask to convert to non-numerical?

thanks so much.

sure ill write a quick little guide up when i i get home from work

2 hours ago, OscarTheGrouch said:

is there a way to get 5 attribute colours based on ranges?

i basically want to add a new range to the existing structure so it would be like.

1-5 - bad - red
6-10 - average - white
10-14 - good - yellow
14-17 - great - blue
17+ - excellent - green

This can be done in preferences you can set the attribute ranges and colours else in the settings.xml file you can lock in a set of colours and use custom values for the value ranges.

I'm sure the value ranges you want are similar to TCS values maybe you can look at his skin settings xml

Edited by JustHowie

3 hours ago, OscarTheGrouch said:

is there a way to get 5 attribute colours based on ranges?

i basically want to add a new range to the existing structure so it would be like.

1-5 - bad - red
6-10 - average - white
10-14 - good - yellow
14-17 - great - blue
17+ - excellent - green

if you're referring to the normal attributes in game, then no, you're limited to 4. For any attribute "graphic", you can 

16 minutes ago, OscarTheGrouch said:

what do you mean by "graphic"?

I think he's means the default way attributes are shown

If you custom make a way for attributes to be shown you can custom make a class to show colours for whatever range you like. BUT it has a cost of not being able to use the needed / prefered colour lines for roles when clicking on a role

32 minutes ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

Hello,

does anybody have an idea where I can find the default player_history_stats_panel and the player_stats_panel?

I can't find them in the extracted panels/player-folder and I'm looking for this screen in History/Career Stats:

Screenshot2023-12-24at13_17_58.thumb.png.e6a3bc9af7fbe034af37a789e59ad74b.png

playing history summary small

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

playing history summary small

This does not seem to be the correct panel since there's not selector for Stats and Graph:

Screenshot2023-12-24at13_55_32.png.8c9fded46203b02e7349ae77a55dea01.png

I'm looking for the connection between the top section and the bottom with the more detailed stats. The section meta data.xml is directing me to this panel:

<record id="PHst" section="PHst" help_page="player#history">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="247605" type="use" value="Career Stats" />
			<record id="widget_info">
				<symbol id="class" value="player_history_stats_panel" />
			</record>
		</record>

46 minutes ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

Hello,

does anybody have an idea where I can find the default player_history_stats_panel and the player_stats_panel?

I can't find them in the extracted panels/player-folder and I'm looking for this screen in History/Career Stats:

Screenshot2023-12-24at13_17_58.thumb.png.e6a3bc9af7fbe034af37a789e59ad74b.png

The class is player_history_stats_panel, but ive never been able to find the actual file

3 hours ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

This does not seem to be the correct panel since there's not selector for Stats and Graph:

Screenshot2023-12-24at13_55_32.png.8c9fded46203b02e7349ae77a55dea01.png

I'm looking for the connection between the top section and the bottom with the more detailed stats. The section meta data.xml is directing me to this panel:

<record id="PHst" section="PHst" help_page="player#history">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="247605" type="use" value="Career Stats" />
			<record id="widget_info">
				<symbol id="class" value="player_history_stats_panel" />
			</record>
		</record>

You need to extract the resources.fmf - the full path is:

resources/panels/player/player history stats panel.xml

Also, full warning - there is close to b*gger all you can actually edit :lol:

Edited by GIMN

4 hours ago, GIMN said:

And ... where do I find the resources.fmf?  I've been looking in Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/FM24/data

19 minutes ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

And ... where do I find the resources.fmf?  I've been looking in Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/FM24/data

Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/FM24/data/database

I would like to ask, apart from the 'match in between highlights panel.xml' file, which controls the interface during match intervals, what other files need to be modified? I usually use the 'Mustermann Iconic' skin, and I want to switch to tato's interface. The middle part of the screen sometimes works, but sometimes disappears, along with the commentary, even though I haven't touched the file related to the commentary. Additionally, the option to select interfaces is missing. Thank you.

屏幕截图(60).png

58 minutes ago, rexx.wu said:

I would like to ask, apart from the 'match in between highlights panel.xml' file, which controls the interface during match intervals, what other files need to be modified? I usually use the 'Mustermann Iconic' skin, and I want to switch to tato's interface. The middle part of the screen sometimes works, but sometimes disappears, along with the commentary, even though I haven't touched the file related to the commentary. Additionally, the option to select interfaces is missing. Thank you.

屏幕截图(60).png

Try dragging match/tato folder over and match /wozzie (if there is one)

4 小时前, JustHowie说:

Try dragging match/tato folder over and match /wozzie (if there is one)

Thank you very much for your solution. However, I have found that the Mustermann skin has many unique designs, and simply replacing one or two files is not enough to complete the task. Therefore, I have decided to give up:).

2 hours ago, rexx.wu said:

Thank you very much for your solution. However, I have found that the Mustermann skin has many unique designs, and simply replacing one or two files is not enough to complete the task. Therefore, I have decided to give up:).

Making changes to someone elses skin is always a time consuming thing and takes alot of trial and errors, but on the flip side.. it's the way to learn how things work or don't work.

2 hours ago, MadHatterLuc said:

Hi,

just a small, quick question. How can I fix this? :)

Screenshot 2023-12-24 101555.png

Not sure what you want to fix?
if you mean the little mis alignment, then it's something that happends randomly
else take a look in this file
match caption panel small.xml

14 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Not sure what you want to fix?
if you mean the little mis alignment, then it's something that happends randomly
else take a look in this file
match caption panel small.xml

Oh sorry.

I meant the white on white under the name. I think it has to do with the team colours. But I dont know what I should change.

I'll try my luck with the small.xml. Ty :)

15 minutes ago, MadHatterLuc said:

Oh sorry.

I meant the white on white under the name. I think it has to do with the team colours. But I dont know what I should change.

I'll try my luck with the small.xml. Ty :)

Look for the font colour in match captions small 

On 24/12/2023 at 16:30, GIMN said:

huh, interesting. Thanks for this

Does anyone know why on the DoF suggest transfer target page the recommendation column is now 0-100 rather than A-F? 

I've had a look and I don't think the panel has changed so I don't think we can change it back to how it was before, but it anyone thinks you can please let me know.